Having problems with Payoneer?

Payoneer Customer Service Contacts

1800 251 2521 (United States)
1800 1320 0003 (Philippines)
+1 646 658 3695 (International)
+44 203 608 0610 (United Kingdom)
+61 283 798 090 (Australia)
+852 58 039 673 (Hong Kong)
+82 704 784 4047 (South Korea)
+66 600 035 396 (Thailand)
+54 115 984 2030 (Argentina)
150 West 30th Street, Suite 500
New York, New York
United States - NY10001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Payoneer Customer Service. Initial Payoneer complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Payoneer above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Payoneer. Discuss the issues you have had with Payoneer and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Payoneer — payoneer staff fraudulent activity

I use my payoneer card to pay for my broadband. They preauth so sometimes when my card is zero it goes into...

Durban

Payoneercant log in

I got a email that saying "you have successfully changed the account email address & we will contact with your new email address."
I didnt change my email & i dont know how it has happened. i think my account has hacked. i mailed 3 time to customer support a week ago but still waiting for a reply. i had money in my account & now i cant log in.

Payoneer Debit Mastercardfail to activate without explanation

I cannot help but need to file a complaint towards payoneer, which prohibits me to activate the newly arrival master debit master card. After a few attempts to key in the correct login credential. yes I mean every details mean truth to registration. I still am not acknowledged to activate my payoneer debit master card.

I just don't understand what happened to this company and would hold my thought to promote it to the peers.

Thanks for listening and helping.

Payoneerfalsely blocked transaction

Today a valid transaction was marked suspicious by Payoneer. This was a transaction to buy flight tickets.
      After directly replying to your security department e-mail stating that the transaction was valid. I contacted you via live chat.
      The agent could not fix the problem. The only thing he/she could do was putting a note that the transaction was indeed approved I then had to contact British Airways myself to redo the payment.
      This is unacceptable. If Payoneer falsely flags a payment as suspicious they should fix the problem not me. I would like to be compensated for the time I had to invest in fixing this payoneer f***up.

• Mi
          mitta Jul 30, 2014

• Ba
          bashux May 05, 2016

Payoneer have been holding on to over $2000 of mine now and they refuse to answer any emails I send them. They have had my money since March...

My account is blocked, my card has expired in March and I can not withdraw my earned money!

They are the worst company I have ever known and I would not recommend them to anyone. To me they are just like scammers.

They are ignorant.

Payoneerstealing money

Last time I withdrew funds from Sharecash to payoneer, an email from [protected]@payoneer.com was sent to my email account, I followed the instructions as usual but the payment stuck just got stuck, I had tried over and over but it just didn't not work. After weeks of emailing payoneer support and they just kept asking me to send them screen spots of the loading page, which I did and they kept just sending the same loading page to my email that gets stuck. After more weeks of sending emails to payoneer support team, they told me my funds were sent back to sharecash and I should contact them, I contacted sharecash and they said they did not receive the funds back from payoneer, since it was only 20 usd - I let it slide.

This time again, sharecash send some money to my payoneer account and the same thing is happening. I am using the latest firefox browser, I have tried with chrome and explorer and javascript is enabled so its not a broswer problem. It is a payoneer webpage problem or more likely a payoneer scam problem. I had send them an email to c.[protected]@payoneer.com and I get a response that any email sent to that email address will not be responded to and that I should use the email form at their site and I followed the link they provided and guess what..they disable their email form...I could not send any email, the send button was disabled!

Payoneer — scam broker partnership

I deposit some money with a broker called tradaxa. com subsidiary of sismacapital. com because they provided...

Payoneerpartnership with scam broker

I ordered a payoneer card via tradaxa. com broker site which is a subsidiary of sismacapital. I got my card with www.Sismacapital. com logo at the bottom.
          I deposit money with that broker trusting that company since it had a partnership with payoneer.
          But since then i'am unable to withdraw my money, tradaxa don't transfer any money on payoneer account. Look on forex forum, you will find many tradaxa customer with the same situation.
          I send a request to payoneer, they answer they cannot do anything for me.
          If they have a partnership with that company they should have check there reliabilty. It happens that sismacapital is blacklisted by the amf (finances markets authority) in france. Who should I contact to report that problem ?

partnership with scam broker

Payoneer — #ma104 stupid anti-fraud blocking accounts

Warning! Payoneer's anti-fraud algorithm is closing accounts based on IP. My friends and me applied for...

Payoneer.comonline scam

Dear everyone, who is doing business around the world using paypal, using 99designs, or other busines, witch is including online banking.
            I want to inform you about the company payoneer.com witch is issuing mastercard debit cards, and offering people to use it worldwide.
            But as actual situation stands, underneath this "respectable" company is online scams.
            As i am the one of the many who is in this situation i want to warn everyone about them. At the beginning iv'e registered at this company, so i would be able do my online business in ebay.com and aliexpress.com. As i was recieving 30-35$ per some time, i was sending them to payoneer debit card, and there was no problems at all. At one point i recieved refund 300 $ from aliexpress.com for purchase that i made. And i figured that i won't buy anything, but better off will send it to my card, to buy some tools for my business. Iv'e send the money to payoneer card using paypal as usual for the last 6 months. And here it started, as soon they recieved the money, they put it on pending approval (Wtf? My money and they need to approve something? Really?) then, i was writing them, calling them and asking, what is going on, and what is the problem? They pointed my nose in to terms and conditions, and not explaining anything at all. 3 days later when i asked again, what is going on, they did not answer any thing and 3 seconds later i recieved that my transfer is canceled and the money will be send back to sender. Lol. Ok. But the money never got back to sender. So iv'e searched internet and found the people who have lost 1400$, another 600$, another 460$. So it appears that this is a system that this company is stealing money. And the person who is waiting for 1400$ havent recieved it for 6 months.
            So be aware - this is a scam, never do business with them
            At the moment there is case opened with mastercard. Inc, and there is paperwork done, to go to court, and to nypd, as i am not from u. S. I have turned to embasy of us. And there will be check on this situation with u. S. Internal affairs. If there is any other people, who have this kind of situation, please contact me. And we will put this scam to an end.

online scam

• Nissim-Payoneer Feb 17, 2014

Hi Lauris,

I'm sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your experience with Payoneer. I have checked your Payoneer account and while I cannot comment on the specific here in an open forum, I can say that a customer support supervisor has sent you an e-mail with additional information.

Please note that all payments on or pending on your account will be made available to you, either by returning them to sender or by sending them manually to you (via bank transfer or the Payoneer card). As mentioned in the Terms and Conditions for the US Payment Service, we are unfortunately not able to support specific uses of the service, however in the event that we disable an account all funds are made available to the account holder.

I understand you are upset and I apologize for the inconvenience caused by us no longer being able to provide you with this service. If you have any specific questions related to your account, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at any time: [email protected]

Payoneer — with-holding funds

No, payoneer is not a good company, I applied for the card through an affiliate so I wasn't supposed to...

Swakopmund

Payoneer — dispute/fraud

June 10th 2013 I discovered three fraudulent charges on my Payoneer card, those charges are as follow...

Payoneerfees

While they appear to offer a legitimite service that is useful for some, they appear to have several limitations, some of which you are seeing on this board.
              Why not just offer bank transfers? Why the issuance of a card? Heres why.

Lets look at the payoneer fees closely.

1. Annual card account maintenance $29.95 (they say they have stopped this fee, but I still hear of people getting charged, and if they stopped why is it still on the website?.)
              2. Card replacement $12.95 (how nice that they charge you to continue using their service after the cards expire.)
              3. ATM withdrawal $3.15
              4. Declined ATM withdrawal $1 (they are charging you for having your card declined or even making a simple entry mistake?!)
              5. Purchase Transaction (Free) actually there’s a little star by the “free” which you should probably read. It says “When a transaction is made as a foreign transaction or is requested in a currency other than USD, charges of up to 3% may be assessed ABOVE ALL CHARGES assessed by MasterCard for the transaction”

As nearly all people who use this card are not located in the USA (otherwise they could get their own US bank account), then of course you will be charged this. And this is ON TOP of master card fees, which are between 2-3 percent of the amount of each purchase you make. For example, if you make $1, 000 worth of purchases while traveling outside of the U.S. on a credit card that has a foreign transaction fee of 3 percent, you will be charged a $30 fee just on the card fees. Add another up to 3% on top of this?? Thats a lot of % going to Payoneer and the credit card company.
              6. And my favorite, the ATM Balance inquiry $1.00. They charge you even to find out how much you have on your card! So if you go over the limit and try to take out more money than you have, they penalize you by charging you, and if you want to know exactly how much you have to avoid such a penalization, they still penalize you and charge you a dollar! Talk about greed!

Add on top of this the money limit they place on your card, and it doesnt seem very fair.

At the end of the day, after these 6 deductions (and who knows how many more) your earnings are being whittled away, going to the banks and credit card companies. It is not much of a problem if youre not earning much by Amazon, but if you earn a lot by Amazon, their card fees add up to a significant amount of money.

I do recommend you check out Progenomics LLC, an Amazon solutions company that pays directly to your bank, all your Amazon proceeds earned in the USA. There is a 1% fee for all funds transfered and a bank transfer fee of $60, but thats all you will ever be charged and there are no hidden fees. We will never ignore your mails, hold your money or do any other questionable practice. We do not accept all applicants and we will tell you this upfront. We are a US LLC with offices in Japan, where we have been providing Amazon solutions for businesses wanting to sell on Amazon Japan.

• Ge
                  Geooorge Dec 12, 2014

It's not $30 + 3% as far as I understand but $3.15 + 3% for non-US ATM withdraw.

Since lots of people who use Payoneer are not paying taxes - that's not so much.

My regular European bank collects 2% fee for card transactions in other countries.

Payoneer — missing funds account hacked

I woke up to find my payoneer card had been loaded, not by me and that money had been transferred to another...

Melbourne

Payoneer — identity theft

Someone in South Africa registered a credit card in my name with my email address. I rang Payoneer to shut...

Payoneerfraudulant charges on credit card

I am dealing with some fraudulent charges since last year December 2011 with Payoneer. I finally received some money back but still waiting for my actual funds that have been credited back by the merchant after reviewing the charges and agreeing that they were fraudulent. those funds which have been credit back to my then cancelled credit card, have not been transferred over to my now active card, which was done in January. I have in writing from a payoneer employee that I will receive those funds but until today nothing has happened. I am copying the email below. I have contacted payoneer numerous times but received no response back on this still open issue. This is now going on for 8 month, and I really get very frustrated with the way payoneer is handling their business.

email from payoneer:
                Dear Harold,
                After reviewing your case again, our charge-back Department had decided to refund you a total of $1500 in addition to the funds that were refunded from the merchant.
                We still require that you fill out the good will refund form that is attached to this email to finalize your refund.
                Sincerely,
                Ray
                Payoneer Customer Support

as you can see it clearly says in addition to the funds that were refunded. still waiting for those funds being credited to my account.

Hi Harold,

I'd like to look in to the status of this issue for you. Can you please provide me with the reference ID number (starts with LTK) or the e-mail address on the account?

You can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Nissim A.
                    Payoneer Community Manager

• Ha
                    Harold78 Aug 07, 2012

Hello Nissim!

Reference number: LTK529010821201X

• Nissim-Payoneer Aug 07, 2012

Thank you, Harold. I will contact our support department and make sure this is resolved immediately.

• Ha
                    Harold78 Aug 07, 2012

Thank you Nissim for your help - this issue has been resolved because of your help!!

• Nissim-Payoneer Aug 07, 2012

Glad I was able to help, and that the issue has been resolved :)

Thanks for updating us!

http://www.payoneer.com/ — company fraud

The search engines have all these complaints against the choice bank affiliated with payoneer. The payoneer...

Payoneer Mastercardripped me off : (

Payoneer prepaid master card has money and keeps making excuses of why they haven';t loaded the money on my account.
                  05/05/2012 06:55 $120.00 processed, est load date on 05/11/12 12:00:00 am.
                  The money still isn't on my card as of 5/12/2012. They are saying now that they returned it to the loaders checking account on 5/11/2012 and it will take another 5-7 days to be seen on the loaders account. . That seems pretty funny when i just called and spoke with pioneer's costumer service agent yesterday 5/11/2012 about 9 am because money $120 dollars still had not posted on my card. The agent told me that yes they still had my money it would be posted at 12 am that night which would make it 5/12 technically. Now they wont answer my calls.
                  They stole my money and i need help please.

• Ke
                      kelly f May 12, 2012

Payoneer prepaid master card has money and keeps making excuses of why they haven';t loaded the money on my account .
                      05/05/2012 06:55 $120.00 Processed, Est load date on 05/11/12 12:00:00 AM.
                      The money still isn't on my card as of 5/12/2012. They are saying now that they returned it to the loaders checking account on 5/11/2012 and it will take another 5-7 days to be seen on the loaders account. . That seems pretty funny when I just called and spoke with pioneer's costumer service agent yesterday 5/11/2012 about 9 am because money $120 dollars still had not posted on my card. The agent told me that yes they still had my money it would be posted at 12 am that night which would make it 5/12 technically. Now they wont answer my calls .
                      THEY STOLE MY MONEY AND i NEED HELP PLEASE .

• Nissim-Payoneer May 12, 2012

Hi,

My name is Nissim, I'm a Community Manager at Payoneer. I would be more than happy to check the status of your pending payment. Can you please contact me at [email protected]?

• Go
                      GovernmentOfficial Jun 19, 2012

Please submit to choice bank in Ny, this is due to the foreign countries, taking your money. Please submit the fraud to the government FBI website to shut them down Immediately and email the 2 banks in the US they assumed that help them, in our investigation, we found that they are using these banks to make you get the card as they are not really affiliated with them, all via internet links are not accurate, they are use to scamming other countries, and will be closing them down

Payoneer Inc — paid for service, nto received

I have had a payoneer mastercard account now for almost 90 days, however. I will ditching very soon as soon...

Payoneer Inc — identity stolen

On 01/25/2010, I registered on the site Payoneer to obtain my debit card mastercard and this by means of the...

Payoneer Inc — scam

Payoneer have been holding on to over $1400 of mine now and they refuse to answer any emails I send them...