Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services Logo

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services

Having problems with Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services?

P.O. Box 1275
Indiana, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services.

Complaints & Reviews

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card ServicesI did not order this

I am being charged for this card that I never signed up for, and NOW, you are charging my bank account almost $40.00 !!! All I did was inquire about my credit, and got this card sent to me. I threw it away, never signed up, but it in half then pitched it!!! Return my cash back into my account ASAP, and I will not have my Lawyer contact you!!! Thank You.

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card ServicesNever asked for one

I want to cancel the horizon card services since I never order or asked for a card and want them to quit taking money out of my paycheck for a service I never asked for.

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Servicesthe card is not activated

I tried many times to activate this card. The website won't let me. And then I tried to buy 2 things and it wouldn't let me. They kept asking for my debit card number. That didn't work either. I can't talk so I don't use the phone. It's easier for me to use email, which I'm asking you to do also. Thank you.

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Servicesmy card has not arrived

I should have recieved my card by now can you tell me why ive been charged a few of 29 dollars and 2 fees of 6.95 and I haven't even recieved my card to use it yet? It should have came by last week at the latest around January 24th I was emailed that I would recieve it within 7 days. I was charged a monthly fee on Jan 30th and another just 2 days ago! Who can I contact to find my card?

Dec 21, 2019

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services — card

I draw disability and just now figured out that this horizon card service has been taking money from me. Thi...

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Servicesmoney being taken out of my current banking account

This has been a reacoring situation for now the last 3 month and happens 5-6 time through one monthly period of time and I'm not banking with this company nor do I have a card form this company I want all my money back for the last 3 months 6 different times within a month for the last 3 months or I will proceed to the court house and prescharges for money being take with OUT consent to do so when I'm as well not even a customer with this bank. I have attached the documentation of the withdrawal that is the same as all the others and want something done ASAP about this matter I need all the money I get and it keeps being taken without my consent to do so.. Thank u for ur time.

money being taken out of my current banking account

Nov 01, 2019

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services — unauthorized debit card charge on my card

I have been charged $6.95 from horizon on my debit express debit card. I first started an application with...

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Servicesa charge for $14.95

I need a refund I didn't know I would be charged the 14.95 today and I can't afford that right now my baby need diapers and we need food please refund my money back to my card please help and thank you next month I will be able to afford to pay it and will be doing so if you want my business I need my full refund if not bad reviews will be filed thanks have a great evening look forward to your com operation and doing business at a later date

Sep 04, 2019

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services — inactivated card.

Didn't want card. Told horizon I didnt want card. After that they continue take money off my debit card and...

Aug 24, 2019

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services — horizon unsecured credit card

My name is Marisa, and I have an unauthorized charge of $7.95 on my account this month. I would like my money...

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Servicesunauthorized charge!!!

My name is Samantha Kerekes. I submitted an application to your website and following that I was charged $6.95 to my prepaid card which I did not authorize. There's no reason this charge should be made to my card. I did not receive the card nor was I approved for any services. I want this money refunded as soon as possible. You can contact me at [protected]@ gmail.com.

Horizon Card Servicescharge card

They are taking $24.95 a month out of my bank account and I never heard of these people. I am 66 years old I spend all of my, money on doctor bills.
                I cant afford this. These people are criminals,
                how can they do this, does anyone police this kind of thing???
                Please my email is [protected]@yahoo.com
                I did some investigating myself and found out they are a merchanndise only account and even there own website is full of people complaining about the same problem I have, if you can get me an address I will travel to where ever they are and deal with it in person!!! I promise you that.

• Sp
                    Sparky80 Dec 14, 2019

I'm being charged $24.95/month and I don;t know who these people are! How do I stop this, PLEASE.

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services$500 unsecured credit card

Hi Ashley, Sorry for the delay on this. Here's that Horizon card that I was telling you about: http://hgctrker.com/?a=1549&c=3&s1= . Reply STOP to cancel.

This is the txt message I received Friday April 5 at 11:39. I want my money back completely I feel violated and lied too. They told me it was a $500 unsecured credit card and that it would arrive in 7 days. Also they said i could cancel as long as it was within 30 days. So that's what I'm doing. They got my social security number, my Direct Express card number along w my CVS #. I am disgusted because I'm in need of a car badly and i was scammed!

• Updated by loca82 · Apr 08, 2019

I want this cancelled and refunded asap!

Dec 28, 2018

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services — unauthorized charge to my debit 6.95

My name is Jennifer Smith and I have an issue too. My Paypal mastercard was charged for the amount of $6.95...

Oct 21, 2018

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services — horizon card

They did not tell you when signing up that you could only use it in stores. This is a joke. I want to be...

Oct 13, 2018

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services — no card I have been waiting over a month

Hi my name is Brandi Campbell. My address is 420 4th ST NE apartment 400 Watertown SD 57201. I paid the card...

Oct 01, 2018

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services — horizoncard

My account was charged for the amount of $6.95 on September 28th. Thus company is a scam and I want my money...

Heber Springs
                    Sep 26, 2018

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services — a charge on my debit card

I remember skimming thru your site & never knew I was even subscribed for any services thru yinz but...

Sep 23, 2018

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services — unauthorized charge on my debit card

My name is Shawn Davenport and I have an issue too. My Visa debit card was charged for the amount of $6.95 on...

Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Servicesmy account was charged

My name is Kristin Allen and I have an issue I would like to be resolved. My account was charged for the amount of $6.95 on September 21st 2018. I did not authorize this and I want my money refunded. I am not aware of having any credit line with your business. Please take care of this situation and refund my money. I can be reached by email: Allen.[protected]@gmail.com or by phone : [protected]

my account was charged