Payoneer.comunauthorized charges

T Review updated:

My card was charged many times with fraudulent reasons.

First time they told me it was buyer who decided to take his money back - $560 (3 months after buying), but buyer told me that it was their mistake and he contacted payoneer.com to load his money back to account, but it wasn't made and they are not confirmed that he contacted them.

Second time they charged my card as other buyer's refund - $60, but with the same unknown mistake and no reaction to buyer's call and e-mail.

And the third time was awful - they charged my card for $120 twice as like it was my hosting provider - serververpronto.com, now I know that it's a fraudulent provider also, but the payoneer.com made the charge as like it was only 1 payment from my account, they changed my account statements, and second payment was hidden!

• Ni
    nissanka2000 Jan 04, 2020

what problom my documents i want payoneer card first send me card pay $30 ok

• Er
    erolustun Dec 16, 2019

Payoneer blocked my 2065 usd (I received it, but they block it and made it pending)

Also I was fully verified, but then again they want me ID, then I sent it, and now they are saying nothing, they are thieves, scammers!!!

I lost my 2065 USD, dont to the same !!! Save your money!!! Dont let them to stole your money !!!

• Asif zafar Nov 13, 2019

My account was blocked since last month i have complaint many times and provided every data that possible but no positive response by agents i want to make transactions and pay salaries to my workers please help me to solve my issue

• Os
    osmn yüksel Nov 03, 2019

many users have mxn in their payoneer account. Although I have repeatedly contacted payoneer, they do not define mxn in my payoneer account. they always give the same answer. but I know that thousands of people have defined mxn. This policy of payoneer causes me to incur losses in my sales. I want this problem solved.

• Su
    Sushma Pandey Sep 02, 2019

I lost my 25 dollars after tax from payoneer to bank account I asked a question with bank manager and he said it is happened with your payment code SHA when you change your payment code SHA to OUR then your problem will be solve so please help me to change this code

Comments

nola201 Oct 31, 2018

My affiliate payout just disappeared. I checked with the company paying me and they confirmed, that the payment was sent. It never showed up in my payoneer account.

I contacted payoneer customer service 3 times via their web form. Each time they marked it resolved without solving anything.

• Bo
    Boitumelo Mkhonasi Oct 15, 2018

Hello am username:[email protected]
    Customer ID [protected]. I haven't yet received my card can u please send me the tracking number?

Anshul11 Sep 10, 2018

My funds were received from Fiverr. But now my payment history is empty and received no payment in my account. Money was added to Payoneer from last 5 days. But is the issue why are you holding my money?

• Ra
    Rasim Aug 20, 2018

I wanted to bank statement long ago but did not come.I wanted to bank statement long ago but did not come

• Ra
    RamazanAydin Aug 14, 2018

I informed Payoneer customer service three times to cancel my account . They three times turn back to me if I am sure to cancel ...I said yes please cancel ...

Still not cancelled...Is there any one there dealing with this issue

I want to cancel my account and never I will open again from payoneer .. I am really bored with this situation...

• La
    lauris.b22 Feb 13, 2014

Yes. This company is stealing money. I am still waiting for my 300$ to return to Paypal account. As payoneer is saying that they returned the money, but it haven't come back at all. Most probably they did not send it back at all.

• Ba
    babs2011 Jul 26, 2010

I have a complaint against Payoneer too. The debit card has expired and they have not returned my funds.

They are not responding to emails - payoneer sucks!!

I am from India - could someone guide me how I could take action against them?

Anthony Feb 18, 2009

My card was charged many times with fraudulent reasons.