7 Peninsula Center, Rolling Hills Estates, CA, 90274, US
Thu:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

PavilionsHarassment, racist, and does not obey store rules supervisor Steven

I was a shopper at Pavilions with my family and the store director puts the wrong workers in charge. Their supervisor Steven wanted to help us.We refused his help because he would take off his mask when he helped us. When I told him he should keep it on he harassed us. He said some very inappropriate things to us and was very racist. I am Asian-American and he called us a [censored] and said my family are orientals. Those things hurt our feelings so much. He also sneezed on all of us. My family did not buy anything from Pavilions because we are afraid Steven infected it. My family does curbside pick ups at stores or shop online. This is the first time in a long time we went into a store to get groceries. We wear mask all the time we get out of the house and everyone we see outside of the house wears a face mask. This is the first time we seen someone not wear a face mask outside of my house. I don't know why the store director does not do anything. When we got home we saw that there are so many google reviews that are complaints about Steven. My family do not want to shop there again even after covid is over if Steven is going to still work there. He is a bad example of a supervisor and he is not professional about his job. Steven should not be working at Pavilions because of his actions and behavior. I think my family and I would rather shop at the Ralph's nearby. My family is not afraid to file a lawsuit if one of us gets coronavirus because we know its because of Steven since he is the only one we have seen outside of our house that does not wear a face mask so he should or the store should pay for our medical bills if we get covid and because we don't like Steven for his racist and inappropriate things he says.

Harassment, racist, and does not obey store rules supervisor Steven

• Ac
      aceo Mar 22, 2021

Steven is very racist. He told me, my sister, and my niece that he did not want to help us because we are mexican.