Vons / Pavilionsbad, bad commercial

R

They have a commercial on the radio advertising salmon available at Pavillions. It begins with a woman's voice describing the salmon mating season, the great difficulties that the salmon face in getting upstream, and the distance traveled. The salmon make a remarkable journey. Tied into all this is the availability of salmon in Pavillions, which mean they were killed while trying to make this incredible journey to spawn, to mate!

I, for one, can do without this tale of the poor salmon trying to reach their goal, only to have them killed in order to be sold at Pavillions.

No thanks. I will not be buying any salmon at Pavillions. Ever.

BAD, BAD commercial. I probably won't be buying anything from your store ever again. Never.

• Updated by Erikagarza · Apr 02, 2018

Hello I was wondering how old do you have to be to work at Vons? I am willing to work in the Fillmore area. I'm 16 years old at Fillmore High school. My name is Erika Garza
    Fillmore CA 93015

• Updated by ReyeB · Nov 26, 2018

Please help

• Updated by morenalopez805 · Jul 18, 2019

She steals from Vons and has affairs with Co workers..

• Ib
    ibcolder Apr 08, 2009

I'd like to complain about the complaint. You sound like you should try vegetarianism. Bottom line - that swim upstream makes the fish more muscular, thus leaner, thus healthier for you.

• Be
    bee booker Aug 15, 2018

I order always with Vons. The Torrance CA store said it will be one more hour...it's 130p. I will receive at 230p I called customer support. Male operator said "that's what happens with delivery" He said he couldn't look it up could transfer me to Torrance store. REALLY? This will be my last order. options Brenda Booker [protected]@gmail.com

• Ro
    Robit Aug 15, 2018

Store on Lemon I. Walnut always has long lines. I spoke to the PIC and they did not care.
    Customers are upset with this bad service

• Sh
    SheeJohn Aug 16, 2018

Hi,

I live near the Vons off Manchester and Hillcrest in Inglewood, CA. I dont shop here often because of one reason: long lines. Whenever I go into this store I have to wait in long lines. If its a staffing issue then they should hire more people. But doesnt make sense to shop here if its always long lines and waits.

• Er
    Erikagarza Aug 20, 2018

Fillmore CA 93015

Michael Miyoshi Aug 20, 2018

My Vons in Gardena 90247, doesn't carry this item. Why?

I have to travel to Albertsons Gardena just for this item.

Can you people please stock this item in my Vons store in Gardena 90247.

Thank-You for reading.

Vons Customer, Michael.

• Hs
    HSmith0108 Aug 20, 2018

I have used this service a few times for my office in El Segundo, CA and two times my order has been tremendously late. I get a call from the driver and they don't answer when I call back. I pick these delivery windows because I need my items by that time frame, why are the drivers late all the time? I would not use this service if this continues.

• En
    Enzo question Aug 20, 2018

LONG LINES! FEW WORKERS! NEED TO HIRE MORE PEOPLE! 9 REGISTERS ONLY 3 OPEN. ON A FRIDAY AFTERNOON! RIDICULOUS! PLEASE DO SOMETHING. This has been going on for months.

• Vr
    Vroome Aug 20, 2018

We got home from the store to open the two pack only to find there is white mold on both!

• Bi
    Billy Burnett Aug 20, 2018

You just lost a long time customer. I pulled into the Vons parking lot corner sunset/Hillhurst, homeless guy longed at me verbal assulting me. Told security guard, he said I had to call the police. Wrong answer, Vons parking lot, I am the customer. You are suppose protect my security parking and store. I don't want to risk my little life.

• Sh
    shn33 Aug 21, 2018

He was very insincere and reluctant. I do not remember his name but he was looking me very strange and I only bought bread and salad. He was very rude I won't come to Brea's Vons anymore.

John Jane Smith Sep 01, 2018

This is something that was found on a board on Reddit. The manager seems to be bragging about giving white employees preferential treatment. He further identifies the Vons he works at - I think you'd be able to figure out who this is easily.

michaelWood Sep 01, 2018

David you are an idiot, the way you handled that stalker in the store was unbelievable. you not only allowed her but walked out into the street
    to stalk me further. You definitely are unskilled and in desperate need of escalation training.

• Ca
    Cali3971 Sep 05, 2018

The vons in Bishop CA I ridiculous it takes over an hour to check out. The lines are usually 10-12 people long on any given time. Something needs to be done about this.

Andrew2018 Sep 09, 2018

The Arcadia, CA location has experienced some violent crimes recently. They need to contract a private security guard in uniform, along with any other security measures they already have. The guard should be stationed near the check out area. This store needs to take the safety and security of customers and staff seriously.

• As
    Asdfbf Sep 10, 2018

Hello from he information given to me, I am here to inform you are employing a rapist by the name Isaiah Meza
    The store address he is
    employed at is 7311 North Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA
    This person should be exterminated immediately

Anne Kallas Sep 10, 2018

These are labeled as cheese bagels
    at the Ventura Vons on West Main Street. Remember the old "where's the beef" commercials? This should be where's the cheese?

• Ve
    Veronica britt Sep 10, 2018

Order no10881663
    Jacqueline Martin
    I ordered groceries and I was not given option to choose another product,
    I was not informed the products were not available when I put in the order.
    They did not send the food
    I was in disaray, I had no food for dinner(meat and dessert) had company, also, so embarrassing
    How can you help me

MirielE Sep 10, 2018

When will I get my order? The expecting shipping date was 9-21-17, I ordered this item the beganning of September and I still do not have it. Also you have not sent me a delivery date.

Michelle hallford Sep 10, 2018

I made a home delivery online
    They delivered to my home
    Upon putting items away
    I came to use the bread and jelly
    Bread was moldy
    And Jelly was expired as of may 2017
    We are in october 2017
    There was mold bits in jelly
    Peanut butter was holding oil 3rd of jar.
    Please respond.
    I ordered food for my child and cannot feed her these items.

Christiangmoznon Sep 11, 2018

This checker at the reseda store that just disrespected two customers should be fired. It was 8:25 pm on Sunday 9/17. This guy should not be working for vons. My only hope is that whoever is in charge or is his boss will look at the video footage. I will be following up with management tomorrow. As whoever was in charge was not avail to help.

Lisa G. Jones Sep 11, 2018

Went to store Sept 1. Found white rot on tomatoes and green mold on avocado. How can you provide good customer service in a new bigger store if you can not provide it in the two smaller stores. I have pictures.

• Gt
    gtstump Sep 11, 2018

It is 1am and I'm at the Vons on E. Colorado in Pasadena, CA. The store closes at 2am so regular scheduled register lockup would make more sense and not inconvenience customers if done after 2am.

Ani Avanesian Oct 02, 2018

I ordered food to deliver to my house and the majority of my order was produce. All of the produce I received was bad and I had to throw it away. I don't know if this is a service trying to get rid of old produce because if it is congratulations.

• Vc
    Vcj Oct 15, 2018

I bought a shipping bag and realize that Oxnard has been excluded. Now Oxnard is one of the growing cities in the country. This is very upsetting to my family, especially because the is part of the city that my 12 and 10 year old are growing up. To them not seeing there city makes them feel like there city is not good enough to be mentioned.

• Vo
    Vons line sucks Oct 22, 2018

So much for "3's a crowd". I was #12 in line today with only 2 registers open! This is ridiculous! Sylmar location is always this way. It doesn't matter if you are in the express lane because they're all equally long. This is getting to be so frustrating that I am considering never coming back!

• Vo
    Vons shopper Oct 22, 2018

This is a complaint about the Yucaipa vons store. All of the Kraft Homestyle Mayonnaise on the shelf was expired. A few other brands i noticed were expired as well.

• Em
    Emily Deal Oct 22, 2018

The eggs were supposed to be 6 eggs in a container not 12 eggs.

And the tortillas were supposed to be flour not corn

Liz9189 Oct 22, 2018

Janette at SM Vons deli refused to help me and another man in line and when i asked her 2 serve me she told me to wait 4 her phone call which was unrelated to work it sounded more private. She was extremely rude and unfriendly

• Jj
    JJ Roberts Oct 22, 2018

I stopped shopping at Albertson's because of their stupid card crap.

I went into Von's today, card crap, I will not be shopping at Von's again.

• Am
    Amber1989 Oct 23, 2018

Store manager Gretchen at store number, in Fresno, [protected] phone, was very unhelpful and rude!!! She would not assist in any way regarding my issue ... she told me there is another manager coming on in a couple minutes and I can complain to him..

• Me
    Melinda green Oct 27, 2018

I'm from Long Beach but was visiting my sister in San Diego for the holiday weekend and Our cashier Edward was really out going and gave us great service. It's always nice to see people do good at their jobs these days.

• Su
    Sugrrae54 Nov 12, 2018

Meat Products pass expiration date and no one seems to care. When brought to staff attention they said thanks and didn't take it off the shelf

• Ke
    Kevina111 Nov 12, 2018

Briataney works sometimes in the flower department and often treats be different due to my latino back round, alwyas talling to me like im stupid or double checking that not trying to sneak extra floweers

Christopher R Russell Nov 13, 2018

Your hot roasted chickens are about half the weight of the chickens sold at my local Walmart, Ralphs and CostCo for sure. If you what my business and the business of others that are savvy enough to find the difference, start selling much larger chickens not used up egg layers. Cheapskate!

• Re
    ReyeB Dec 11, 2018

I have had many problems getting my prescriptions refilled. I have been without one of my medications for 5 days. I called the pharmacy in La Verne, California. I called at 8:05 P.M. on November 26, 2018. When I asked the person who answered the phone she was short & unprofessional. This isn't the first time she has been rude.
    Regards, Bruce Reye

• Al
    Alma Belis Jan 05, 2019

I purchased gift cards today 12/13/18 at 10:46am at vons store 2162. My reference number is [protected]. Auth: 098954. Cashier name was Dylan. I bought 3 Amazon gift cards totaling $100. The cashier didn't give them to me. I did not leave the store with them. Surveillance cameras should be reviewed.

Lisa Minnick Jan 05, 2019

I bought some of the chicken salad from the deli area. And when I got home, I took one bite and there were bones in my chicken which I thought it was boneless shredded chicken. It wasn't only one there was two big ones and a few small ones.

• Ga
    Gabby Sanchez Feb 11, 2019

I am here to compliment the staff from vons. The staff work so hard thank you for having workers so nice and people who work at night are very generous. They deserve big high five!!! Thank you cristal manager from vons in city of upland california. Thank you for working at night you deserve a vacation.

• Pe
    Pew D Pam Apr 27, 2019

Store 2261 Dir Robert sakaguchi main [protected] W 3rd St, la, ca 90004 . Credit purchase 4/20/19 time 20:48
    Ref [protected] auth 0009324A

The cashier charged me for two bags. I asked for one. And he put my cake inside the bag vertically and the top of my birthday cake for present has ruined.