The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved PartyCity.com — costume never arrived!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered a costume through Party City this past Sunday, assuming that it would be processed and mailed out to my home address. I paid for the expedited 2-day shipping ($24 for the 2-day shipping) assuming that it would arrive and that I could inspect it in time for Halloween. As of today, Tuesday, I am yet to receive a confirmation that my order has shipped. I received an email stating that they received my order, but there is no Tracking Number available for my order. Also, my order number they emailed me is different from the order number on their website and I wanted to know if there was some confusion as to which order number was mine (or if both order numbers were valid for my order)
There is NO NUMBER anywhere listed on their website, nor could I find a number to get in touch with an actual person. The only way to contact them is through their Contact Us page, which is a fill-in-the-blank response where they state they will answer your question or concern promptly. After repeatedly filling out this fill-in-the-blank table with every tsubject tab they offer to classify my complaint under, I am still waiting for a response. I am hoping for a response tomorrow, as I need this costume by Friday, and their website still tells me that the tracking information has not been added, and my order numbers are not valid.
DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING THROUGH PARTYCITY.COM - IT IS A SCAM!!!
More PartyCity.com Complaints & Reviews
- Party City - fraud and cheating
- Party City (Online Store) - shipping and delivery
- Party City - cancelled online order
- Party City - racial comment
- Party City - debit refund not received.
- Party City - ruined our party
- Party City - the staff being unprofessional
- Party City - the world's worst customer service!
- PartyCity.com - very disappointed with partycity
- Party City - dream catcher cutie and native princess outfits