Party City — wig/costume
I purchased a wig/costume for a Halloween party at a nearby PartyCity (Kenner, LA) a little over a week ago. When I purchased it, I asked if I could return it and they told me I could as long as I had the receipt. I ended up not needing it since I found a better one at spirit because the PartyCity wig did not fit well. The associates and the MOD Rhonda, seemed unconcerned about my dilemma. I was brushed off and told there was nothing they could do but an exchange, even though the receipt states otherwise. I was pretty upset at this point but it's frustrating when you do everything right and still get deceived. I read online after I left that I needed to return it by October 24th. I don't have a problem with that but it should be stated to all customers, especially when I asked. I told this all to Rhonda and the associates and she just said it's corporate policy. I really like PartyCity but I know longer want to shop here after this unpleasant experience. The manager on duty lacked empathy and common courtesy. I seriously hope this isn't the store Manager. She lacks basic social skills and gives poor customer service.
More Party City Complaints & Reviews
- Party City - fraud and cheating
- Party City (Online Store) - shipping and delivery
- Party City - cancelled online order
- Party City - racial comment
- PartyCity.com - costume never arrived!
- Party City - ruined our party
- Party City - the staff being unprofessional
- Party City - the world's worst customer service!
- PartyCity.com - very disappointed with partycity
- Party City - dream catcher cutie and native princess outfits