Having problems with PartsTrain?

PartsTrain reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 10, 2007. The latest review return policy after shipping wrong part. was posted on Dec 20, 2018. The latest complaint received an empty box was resolved on Dec 27, 2011. PartsTrain has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 51 reviews. PartsTrain has resolved 23 complaints.

PartsTrain Customer Service Contacts

1888 251 1214 (Customer Service)
+1 702 553 3995 (International)
16941 Keegan Ave.
Carson, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PartsTrain Customer Service. Initial PartsTrain complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PartsTrain above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PartsTrain. Discuss the issues you have had with PartsTrain and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PartsTrain Complaints & Reviews

PartsTrain.comscam

I was ALMOST scammed into buying the full front bumper of my 2008 lancer gts. Normally the price is around 300, on the website it is marked down to $90, that alone made me wonder if it was real because it seemed too good to be true. So i talked to their customer support (if you can call it that) on their online chat help. I was talking to one of their car "specialists", and we had a long talk but to sum it up, he knew nothing about cars, he was asking if my 2008 lancer gts was the turbo model, funny thing is that none of the lancers come with a turbo. Only the ralliarts and Evolutions. Then he sent me a link that automatically puts a part in my check out, so i looked up the product number and the picture showed the lancer bumper but it was for the 2007 and earlier version (the 2008 looks completely different). Anysways, even though i already felt it was a scam i had my credit card out ready to buy it (i figured oh well i would rather take the risk if i can get this part for 200$ cheaper). then i searched for complaints about that website, and what did i find? exactly what i thought i would, people who got the wrong parts, parts for different cars, different brands from which they ordered, or BROKEN parts. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.

• Do
      Dont get screwed Jan 19, 2014

Yup. I ordered my window regulator for my GMC pickup. Of course, I ordered the drivers side regulator, but was sent the passenger side instead. When I called customer service to complain, they advised me I could get a refund AFTER they receive the sent part back and was inspected by their inspectors to make sure it is not damaged. I will also have to pay a 10% RESTOCKING FEE!
      I was told I would get a refund in 4-6 weeks. I was notified via email that I would have to sent the part back in the ORIGINAL packing carton, undamaged, unmarked, and NO TAPE on it or I would not get a refund. As to getting the right part, I was advised I would have to re-order the part. In other words, I would have to wait another 2 weeks after all the aforementioned took place.
      Why do they have a "customer service" department? Please reconsider ordering from this website. Don't get screwed.
      I found my part on another website for the same price. I love capitalism!

• Fi
      FIXERx05 Aug 15, 2011

Fuel Pump no parts avilable for 3 to 6 weeks They take your money but don't have the parts. And don't tell you. Now I'm trying to get my money back. No email from them, cant get them on the phone. My next move is to call my att. gens. office

• Cr
      Craig D-ERMI Mar 23, 2011

Awful company. Sends the wrong part and refuses to return the part. Lousy customer service. I would avoid this site and spread the word. They should be put out of business.

• Hu
      Hunter1990 Mar 01, 2011

Original poster - I have also just called verisign, to let them know they need to double check partstrain.com because they are a scam/bait and switch website.

• Li
      littlesandwich01 Jan 31, 2010

I attempted to get calipers for my Jetta, which they stated that they had in stock. I paid for overnight shipping. The parts did not arrive in the timeframe promised. They did credit my shipping back to me. They told me that the parts would be there in a few days... when they parts did not arrive. I called again... they said that they did not have the parts in stock. I blew my lid needless to say. My car was out of commission for almost a month and needed the parts asap. I threated legal action and they refunded my money right away. This place is a scam!!!

• Fr
      fraud Jan 31, 2010

Parts Train, Partstrain, Partstrain.com. Do not order from this website. They will send you the wrong item and will not refund. I've attemted to obtain a refund for over a month and all they do is send emails stating that they will get back to me.

This is a rip off website.

PartsTrain.commisleading product description

I ordered a replacement antennae for my 1999 cougar. On the site I saw several "imitation" antennas and made sure I found one that said "replacement" antenna. I received an "imitation" (who would want a fake antennna?) and they would not pay for the return. I should have come to this site before dealing with them.

PartsTrain.comdo yourself a favor and buy from a different company

Don't purchase from this company, they are just out to take your money. I purchased a replacement antenna for my 99 mercury cougar. The part they sent me is a fake. The cord is far too short and they are completely aware of the problem. However, they still sell it specifically advertised as a 1999 mercury cougar replacement antenna. Partstrain won't reimburse me until I ship it back - that's just fine, but they wont reimburse my original shipping or pay the shipping costs for me ship their mistake back to them. Their customer service reps are also in another country and hardly understandable. Do yourself a favor and buy from a different company.

PartsTrain.comfalse advertising - switch & bait

You cannot trust their website. As the picture shows - their website shows products (Xenon light bulbs) as "In Stock", so they will take your money for orders - in attempts to bait and switch you with alternative parts. I got a prompt email back that the item was temporarily "Out of Stock" and that a refund was issued (will take 3-5 business days to show up). I did call customer service to discuss alternative, but they had to agree that simple bulbs or Halogen bulbs are not adequate replacement for Xenon or HID.
        My complaint is that still, today, their website shows the product as available/in stock.
        Apparently they think it is good business practice to PURPOSELY MISGUIDE CONSUMERS into parting with their money. I truly hope my money will be coming back.

false advertising - switch & bait

Parts Trainexorbitant shipping charges

Being a company that orders parts online several times a week, I was shocked to be charged over $80 in GROUND shipping and handling for 2 small and light-weight parts that cost $60. When I called to complain, the customer service adviser told me that I had 3 opportunities to see the shipping charges. He was basically telling me I was stupid to miss it. I admit that I didn't look - My bad for assuming the ground charges would be $15-20. One of the parts arrived in 2 business days but the other took 8 business days. He said I could return them but they would not refund the shipping! After much back and forth, he agreed to refund all charges if I paid the return shipping. On principle, I am paying the shipping to return the parts and will NEVER buy another part from PARTS TRAIN.

Parts Trainwe say avoid this copmpany - avoid it

For over two months now we have been trying to get a credit from this company that their cutomer service supervisor Patrick Lim committed to. They sent us the wrong part. In trying to deal with this company the time to get someone on the phone is ridiculous, the people taking the calls are either not helpful or won't flow you to the proper resolution then after 10 - 15 calls on follow up with the Supervisor the issue is not resolved that is just horrible service. This Supervisor then the woman in the home office claimed "we understand your hassle, we are sorry and we will credit you back for your inconvenience". That was in May, with our follow up in June and July some 15 calls with no follow up from the company and STILL NO CREDIT. WE say AVOID this company - AVOID IT.

PartsTraincar parts

BEWARE!!! The address 17150 Margay, Carson CA is the address of a lot of different companies who all do their business out of the country. The Philippines the most. The phone number is a call center which puts you on hold and never comes back to you. I called in to purchase some care parts for a Focus 2007. Before I gave them the card info I asked the delivery time. She told me between 4-7 days and maybe sooner. That was great since we needed them by the 25 Nov. The next day I had a call stating they were having a problem with my card. When I called the bank I was told it was charged on Nov 15 for the amount of the parts and shipping. I called Partstrain back and they told me the delivery would be 10-14 days. NOT good since I was taking that week off to get me car fixed. I have not other time to do it. When I told them I needed to cancel they told me it was too late. It had not been 24 hours. I talked with several others but no one would let me talk to a supervisor and would not give me the owners info. When they did give me the info was nothing...I called and it was Perfect Fit another company owned by the Same U S Auto Parts, Discount Body Parts and who really knows how many other companies. I am trying to get my money back now But I learned I will NEVER EVER purchase anything on the Internet. Even a secured site is no good, Papal, or Google if they all condoon these companies and their practices. They had them all listed.

• Pr
                  prowl18 Jun 03, 2016

I place an order for a repair manual for my 2007 Ford Taurus. After multiple calls to customer service, located in the philippines
                  they finally said it was shipped. When I got the manual, I opened it removed the film it was in and lo and behold, it was a
                  repair book written in spanish. I call customer service and they said that since I removed the outter cover it could not be
                  returned to them. Then they advised if I wanted a complete repair manual for my vehicle, I would have to purchase 7 books
                  from them. Needless to say this has been a very bad experience with this company and I will never do business with them
                  again. I paid dearly for this experience..Bad place to do business with

Comments

Parts Trainavoid this company

Purchased an oxygen sensor from this company and they sent me the wrong one. Website information is confusing and misleading.

Customer service provided terrible service from the beginning. They are not helpful in the least. Time to respond and pickup a call is very poor then the reps are even worse. Seems to be 'outsourced'.

Still waiting for the credit for my hassle as their 'Supervisor' Patrick Lim committed to returning our money for the hassle of dealing with this poor service.

He was supposed to follow up - he didn't. Call to office met the same rhetoric. Woman in management said I understand and I will make sure it will be taken care of. It's August (2 months later) no credit as committed to.

Avoid this company as the time spent dealing with them is worse than actually the attempt to save a few bucks due to their lower price !!

If management won't take care of an issue then forget it !! We tried to get this Supervisor on the phone (no kidding) 15 times, never a call back, email, nothing. Finally get him on the phone and he has no clue. What is your order number he says ...no notes on the situation, totally clueless.

I don't like waisting our time - AVOID THiS COMPANY !!

Jack Aug 03, 2009

Purchased an oxygen sensor from this company and they sent me the wrong one

Website information is confusing and misleading

I don't like waisting our time - AVOID THiS COMPANY !!

Auto Parts Giantrun a round rip off scandals

I placed a order with them June 6th, said I would recieve tracking information in 5 business days, guess what nothing ever was emailed to my box, so I called them as usual being the first time me calling, they were kinda rude and stupid about the whole damn thing. Thats when I got suspiscous about it, so I gave it three more days, what a surprise still NOTHING!!! They kept telling me it had shipped and that it was all UPS's fault for not giving them a tracking number, yeah right, I called the UPS headquarters and confirmed that nothing was ever shipped, so I got rude and hateful myself and flat out told them that i wanted my damn part. guess what, three weeks had went by and still nothing so I cancelled my order, and contacted my lawyer. They ended up sending me a email saying that they were refunding my account, okay so I sent them a email and told them they had till thursday to credit me back. Thursday morning, I checked my account and still nothing, so I contacted them as soon as they opened and told them that if that money was not in my account by friday morning, The F.B.I fraud would be notified, my lawyer, and the California State Police. Guess what I had my money back in my account thursday night, but that still gets under my skin, so I still notified Federal Fraud about the situation. PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE TO ANYONE OUT THERE LOOKING FOR CHEAP CAR PARTS, PAY THE EXTRA DOLLAR TO YOUR LOCAL MAN AND ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING, DO NOT BE SCAMMED BY THESE STUPID PATHETIC CON-ARTISTS WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN RIP OFF THE MAN WHO ACTUALLY WORKS FOR THEIR MONEY!!!

• Sh
                      Sheeyah Jul 03, 2009

So, they screwed up and didn't send your part. You threw a fit - which was uncalled for - and cancelled your order. You gave them until Thursday to refund your money. Because it wasn't in there first thing in the morning, you called them back and threatened them - and you got it Thursday anyway. Even though you got your money back, you decided to file a complaint anyway - which I'm sure was promptly discarded and will never be looked into.

I have no idea why you contacted your lawyer, but I'm sure he was happy to be paid for basically nothing. The FBI was probably only annoyed and, had you called the police, they wouldn't have done anything.

Seems to me you're the one with the problem. You got your money back so the refund system worked. Calm down.

Parts Trainterrible customer service

I used their "helpful" online customer service to order a fender for a Mitsubishi Mirage Coupe LS because their website did not state the difference between two of the available fenders for the Mirage. They assured me that it was nothing more than a difference between quality for the two parts and set up a quote for the cheaper one. Upon arrival of the part, I found out that they had sent me a Sedan front fender and not a coupe. Shortly after, the website stated the difference. When I had called again they said that the difference was NOW a matter of how rare the parts were (apparently it's harder to find a mirage coupe fender than it is a mirage sedan.. total bs) Of course they said that because the shipping and handling was more than the part itself, that it would not be cost efficient to pick up the part, and although they refused to just refund the credit into a new order for the proper part(later on they said that I had to ship the part back), they said they would have the refund for the purchase within 5-7 business days, at which point I could then place an order for a new one. Several weeks later I do not see any money for the refund being posted into my account. I called them several times, being put on hold for at least half an hour each time before even getting serviced. They sent me to several different departments before I got the answer "I will put this on high priority". I'm not too sure what high priority means, but seeing that it's been well over 10 business days and I still have no money in my account, I now have to go to my creditors disputes dept and have them demand the money back from parts train. These people seem to want to hold onto your money for as long as possible without giving and proper service. They will not have me as a customer ever again.

Chaoku Jul 12, 2011

I ordered a Radiator for my Dodge Ram 1500, 4.7L. Within an hour of putting the radiator on, it had started to warp from standard pressure in the cooling system. Within one day it had started to leak, and within 2 weeks the whole radiator failed. It started to leak from the seal between the core of the radiator and the tanks. By the last day it was losing a gallon of coolant every 10 miles i drove. When i went back to review them and ask for my money back. They had deleted my account and deleted my review. The amount of hassle i would had to go through to get my money back just isnt worth it. Dont ever deal with this company, they are in business to take your money, then walk away.

PartsTrain.comaweful company

This had to be by far the worst type of on-line ordering I've ever experienced. Constant delays, constant excuses, projections that never happened on the order placed. Cancellation of the order as well becomes a huge WAIT! I got fed up, ordered the part somewhere else and got it the next day. In the morning no less. I'm still trying to get the refund and don't really have high hopes for my time and efforts.

YOU ARE A FOOL TO ORDER FROM THEM - unless you're really lucky!

Parts Train — wont cancell order

I placed an order and within 10 minutes I called the company because I ordered the wrong part. I needed the...

Auto Parts Giant — ripoff

I ordered a part "overnight" on Staurday morning at about 10 am. I promptly received an email saying that...

Auto Parts Giantnot refunding money

05/08/09. I ordered window motors left and right rear for a 1992 crystler labaron.

05/09/08 I was notified via email from e mart inc bellflower, ca 90706 with shipment date of 05/08/08, boxes shipped: 1, delivery date est):05/13/08, carrier: ups orgin 90706, service: g, tracking #: 1z56ew54030082362 05/09/08 received email from customer service auto parts giant that order invoice # 164021 had been shipped.

06/05/09 I sent email to customer service auto parts giant asking for a return goods number because I no longer needed the left and right rear window motors. 06/06/07 I sent second email to customer service auto parts giant requesting a return goods number so I could return un needed item to them.

06/07/09 received email from customer service auto parts giant that order invoice #164021 had been shipped. this was completly not what I has asked of them. I wanted a return goods number so I could return unneeded parts and not to comfirm my order had been shipped I knew that because I had already received parts and wanted to return them to auto parts giant.

06/09/08 received email from george at auto parts giant letting me know "a request for tracking has already been submitted to the warehouse it has shipped from as soon as they get back with us witch should be tomorrow we will let you know what is going on with the order". again they have not listened or acknowledged my request for return goods number.

07/26/08 sent another email to customer service auto parts giant stating that I have not received any paperwork from their company for my request of a return goods number and that if I did not hear from their company that I would be calling the better busisness bureau to report their services.

07/31/08 sent message to auto parts giant customer service asking them to send me a return goods number so I could return parts.

08/01/08 received email from art at auto parts giant stating that "anypart purchased from autopartsgiant.com can be returned for any reasonwithin the first 30 days provided that product has not been installed or damafed. (subject to product availability and inspection). any questions reguarding your part after the 30 day period please contact the products manufacture. the part must be unused, in its orginal packaging (no seals or packaging can be broken on gasket or timing sets), and must be in resaleable condition. because of the nature of automotive parts, the following items are unfortunately not returnable: cut hose, carburetors, electrical parts (that show any sign of being plugged in!), and special order items. once order is shipped the customer must follow these stepspolicy please call us @ [protected]". with message telling me that my (return goods number) = 204866apg then telling me where to ship parts and how to pack them. as you can see it is now august 2008 and I have just receive my return goods number my orginal request for rgn was 06/05/09 within the 30 days to request the rgn.

08/09/08 parts were sent back to auto parts giant from ups store #[protected] with tracking number 1zrx74779045232904. costing me another $9.74 to ship item on top of the $106.32 that I have already spent for parts and have not been able to receive my money back from auto parts giant.

08/26/08 sent email to ups store #5039 asking if auto parts giant had received package sent to them on 08/09/08.

08/26/08 received email from ups store #5039 letting me know that package was delivered on thursday august 14, at 9:36 am and signed for by robert. 12/06/08 sent email to jon at auto parts giant asking about our return goods to auto parts giant and why we have not yet received a refund.

12/11/08 received email from aaron at auto parts giant saying "hi this is arron i've looked at you rgn and will send it to the credit dep". "thanks any questions give me a call [protected]".

01/29/09 called and spoke in person to george to see why I have not yet received my refund for returned goods. I gave george my return goods number 204866apg along with invoice with ups shipping # [protected] and told him that it was signed for by robert. he asked for invoice number which I did not have with me at the time of call I told george that I would call him back later today at his phone number [protected] ext number 202. I called back later and left message on answering machine with needed information and asked george to call me back at my home number [protected].

01/30/09 called and left second voice message with george with no return to me as of today 03/13/2009 it has been 10 months that I have been trying to get auto parts giant to refund me my money in the amount of $106.32 for returned parts. I have have either spoken to or have had email contact with: george, art, jon, aaron, and customer service with very little help or assistance.

PartsTrain.combeware

In January I ordered a part, wrong part shipped, company said they were sending return label, label never received unable to get my $118.00 back. I have called, sent e/m's for days all to no avail, bummer.

Was disconnected when I complained on their chat line. I believe employees been trained to falsify information regarding sending labels etc. My concern is how many other individuals are being "taken" every day by a company that doesn't care about the consumer. With all the complains how do they stay in business. How does one stop them?

PartsTrain.combroken and incorrect part

We ordered a bumper which was "suppose to be brand new and an oem part." We received the bumper not only was it the wrong part it was broken and used. We called their customer service which was rude, told us to shut up and the worst part they hung up on us because they did not want to deal with the situation. Here is the worst part when we called the 3rd hoping they will not hang up on us again they refused to issue a refund. They basically stole our money shipped us a wrong and damaged part. We are know out $300 because their company can not stand by what they sell. How can this company still be in business? Unless you want your money stolen do not buy from this company. We now how to file a dispute with our credit care company.

• Na
                                NasH78 Sep 02, 2010

Ordered molded mudflaps shown on their webpage as they were the cheapest online I could find. They sent flat mudflaps. They told me the picture is not the actual product and that no where in the product description did the description indicate they were molded. I responded that nowhere did they indicate they were flat. They say its my error so won't reimburse my shipping and handling to/from them. The way they have this rigged, the shipping is higher than the item cost. It costs me more to ship back then I'd get refunded. Credit Card won't dispute shipping/handling charges. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

• To
                                todd klietz Sep 01, 2010

• Lm
                                lmjennin Mar 12, 2009

I ordered a Universal Hood Cover in November '08. Upon arrival I discovered it was what I needed. After getting hung-up on using Live Chatwhen trying to obtain return information, I called three time before I received an RMA number. I returned the package exactly as instructed. Since that time I have made NUMEROUS calls to customer service to either be told it is in-process or will be processed within 24 hrs. When I've asked to speak to a supervisor I'm always told there is not one available, but one will call me back shortly. It has never happened. I have filed a complaint with the Southern California Better Business Bureau.

• Ni
                                nick gentile Oct 25, 2008

I received a corner light for my wives toyota, they sent me the wrong part and when I called they said that I had waited to long, I can see that it would not have made any difference .

• Ne
                                Neal Mather Jan 18, 2008

I ordered a distributor for my car on 11/7/07. It did not arrive in the promised 2-3 days, instead it took 10. I returned the distributor unopened according to Partstrain instructions and RMA #. I was then promised a refund within 4 weeks. After 7 weeks I still have not received a refund. I am exhausted talking to customer service operators who can do nothing. I am tired of being hung up on while waiting for supervisors who never answer and never return calls.

The refund remains unresolved. I would never recommend this company or their associate Autoparts warehouse.

Parts Traindefective parts/returns

My Fiancés car died towards the end of June so I decided to do the repairs myself. I bought a distributor from Parts Train and was told it would ship within 24 to 36 hours and that I would receive in 3 business days. One week later I called to check on my package and was told that it had left the warehouse and that UPS could provide me with the necessary info to track my package. UPS told me that the package had never been given to them and that I needed to contact Parts Train to check that the part had indeed been shipped. Parts Train customer service then told me I needed a tracking number to find the part. I may not know much, but it’s hard to provide a tracking number for a part that hadn’t been shipped in the first place. After 6 phone calls and about an hour on the phone, Parts Train admitted that they had made a mistake and would ship in 3 days and I would receive it 3 days later. They refused to cancel the original order so they could fast track the part to me. By this time it had been about 3 weeks without a car, which can make commuting to work difficult. Only after complaining twice did I receive a phone call telling me that I would be refunded for the cost of shipping that I paid for.
                              After installation, the car ran, but not properly. It needed a new timing belt so I figured that the timing might be off and had to schedule the work with our mechanic. The garage was booked for two and a half weeks so the car sat idle until then. The timing belt was replaced as were the spark plugs, wiring harness, air filters, and water pump. The car still didn’t run right and after 3 more days of diagnostics, that I paid for, the garage decided that the distributor was at fault. I doubted him considering it was brand new. I was wrong. The distributor was manufactured incorrectly and the timing couldn’t be adjusted to allow the engine a proper resting idle. The garage installed a new distributor, but kept the one I bought to allow me a choice. I could give them the one I bought and receive an $80 credit off of my bill when they turned in the core, or return the distributor for a full refund. I ended up rooting through a junkyard for almost 2 hours to find one to turn in.
                              I then contacted Parts Train to get info for the return and was promptly told that I couldn’t send it back. After explain myself three times and being transferred the same amount of times, I was told that I would receive an email confirming the return and an RMA# for the return. Five days later the email arrived, late as usual. Admittedly, I took about 3 weeks to return the part due to work and a family illness that took me out of town. I sent the part back with the RMA# the first week of December and waited. I was told that it would take up to 4 weeks for a credit, so I waited, and waited. The last week of January I decided to call and was told that I needed the tracking number. The paperwork was missing, so I asked Parts Train to find it using the RMA# or order number. No can do, I had to provide them with the tracking number, period. What are the point of order numbers and RMA#s if you won’t use them! After contacting UPS, who couldn’t help, I finally found the tracking number. I called Parts Train and was told the refund would be posted within three days. This is day one, so we’ll see.
                              Overall, Parts Train needs serious customer service help. I’ve ordered from them before with no problems at all, however after this debacle, it’ll be hard to want to try again. Every phone call started wit me having to start from the beginning and explain myself to multiple people, some of which had very little practical use of the English language. My repeated requests for a phone call or email from a real person were ignored completely. I could almost understand a shipping mistake, but employees who have no ability to help a customer are pointless and infuriating. I had to call no less than 30 times and wasted hours on people who would just transfer you to someone, who would transfer you to someone who would promise a call that never came.
                              I am a much laid back individual who doesn’t get upset often. This whole situation has left me flabbergasted. In this time of economic unrest, every company should be trying for any business they can get. Parts Train treated me with such disdain and disrespect that I felt I had to respond to someone. Whether it is to improve Parts Train, or warn others, I hope this letter helps.

Auto Parts Giantcustomer service

They are just fine if you don't need any follow up.

They sent me the wrong part (one digit off) and I have been playing email/phone tag for a week trying to find out how to exchange the part THEY shipped in error for the part I ordered. For some reason they don't want to give me instructions via email to exchange for the right part and insist that I call them, which I have done probably a dozen times so far and they NEVER answer the phone. So instead of simply telling me how to get the part I ordered, they are getting this CRAPPY review. Next is my call to my credit card company to tell them not to pay these JOKERS. It's really too bad because their prices are great but the lengthy delays in shipping and the COMPLETE lack of follow through means I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Auto Parts Giantawful company

We ordered air shocks for our truck. Of course, the money was taken out of our account. When they didn't arrive for over a week, we called Auto Parts Giant. The answer for the delay was, it takes at least 12 days for the order to reach us. We were not told that upon ordering.

I asked if the wrong part was shipped would there be any problem with us getting our money refunded. Of course, the young man said NO. The order finally came, only one shock, we ordered and paid for two. It was the wrong part, not air shocks. I was told to wait for the other shock before sending it back. The next day the other shock came. Still the wrong one.

I called and talked to Robert, he said our money would be put back into our account as soon as the return came in. When the order was at the location, UPS showed on line that it has reached its destination, I call and talked to Robert again.

Finally, Robert said the money would be in our account 2 weeks ago, no money. Now no one will talk to me on the phone. I did receive an e-mail stating that I have a credit of over $600 but no money in my account.

I keep calling and e-mailing but no calls or replies. I don't know what to do about this. We are Seniors and need our truck fixed, not to mention we are out of the money we had for the repair.

• Ke
                                      Keith B Oct 22, 2011

Orderd part, called to cancel they said ok but they still shiped it
                                      and now i get no responce from them at all 73.00 down the drain..live and learn!

• Ab
                                      abbas Apr 14, 2009

I agree with this complaint. I had a very similar experience. I wish I had checked this forum before dealing with this company

Auto Parts Giant — charged me, but did not ship product

On November 20th 2008 I ordered a Heater Core for $109 which they immediately charged from my account. On...