The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Auto Parts Giant — ripoff
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered a part "overnight" on Staurday morning at about 10 am. I promptly received an email saying that order was processed at 10:57 am, with (just like others before) no shipping info. I actually paid more for the overnight shipping than the part. I understand that on Saturday it wouldnt be shipped, however when I had not received it by Wednesday night I called. I was told first: well overnight shipping often takes up to 4 days... (WTF?) to which I answered dude, I ship overnight quite frequently for my business, and thats why it was 80+ dollars for shipping, it is typically guaranteed next day service. Next he looks on the computer and says, gee I hope it was shipped.. He then gave me more total bull about how long it takes to pull a part (that showed in stock on the "processed" email. Eventually he put me on hold for about 15 minutes, came bakc and said the order was cancelled and that I would receive an email in the next few days saying so. This place is the worst place I have ever done business with. I still havent received that email 3 to 4 weeks later and I have not been credited my charges. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AUTO PARTS GIANT!
More Auto Parts Giant Complaints & Reviews
- PartsTrain.com - poor business practice
- Parts Train.com - scam! horrible service!
- Parts Train - deceptive return policy
- PartsTrain.com - beware
- PartsTrain.com - bait & switch
- partstrain,carson.cal. - double shipment
- Auto Parts Giant - run a round rip off scandals
- PartsTrain - wrong part customer service
- Parts Train - exorbitant shipping charges
- Parts Train - wont cancell order