Auto Parts Giantripoff

I ordered a part "overnight" on Staurday morning at about 10 am. I promptly received an email saying that order was processed at 10:57 am, with (just like others before) no shipping info. I actually paid more for the overnight shipping than the part. I understand that on Saturday it wouldnt be shipped, however when I had not received it by Wednesday night I called. I was told first: well overnight shipping often takes up to 4 days... (WTF?) to which I answered dude, I ship overnight quite frequently for my business, and thats why it was 80+ dollars for shipping, it is typically guaranteed next day service. Next he looks on the computer and says, gee I hope it was shipped.. He then gave me more total bull about how long it takes to pull a part (that showed in stock on the "processed" email. Eventually he put me on hold for about 15 minutes, came bakc and said the order was cancelled and that I would receive an email in the next few days saying so. This place is the worst place I have ever done business with. I still havent received that email 3 to 4 weeks later and I have not been credited my charges. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AUTO PARTS GIANT!

• Re
    repport Jul 01, 2008

About 10 days to ship parts. Then shipped a substitute product of inferior quality without notification. When I inquired about returning the items and reimbursement, the company emailed a return authorization number and included a note that a 20 % restocking fee applied and shipping cost would not be refunded. No more of my business to this company.

• He
    Herbert Curley Aug 27, 2008

They take over aweek to ship orders, won't answer emails, they put on hold when I called about my order for over 30 minutes, I never got to speak with a company rep. WHY WON'T THEY TALK TO CUSTOMERS? It is scary to do business with this company!

mike peterson Aug 30, 2008

Auto parts GIANT is the WORST company ever, I coud not find anything wrong the the site till I ordered it 3 weeks to get my order.
    I'm a SUCKER.. don't buy from there.

• Da
    Danny Sep 24, 2008

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.
    After ordering my computer mod. and being told that it had already shipped, I was then finally told my order was canceled.

It took them two weeks to figure out they couldn't get the part, even after I was told it had already shipped.

I'll never use them again and strongly suggest no one else does. They offer great prices for parts that do not exist.

• Bu

0 Unassigned

675 Total

• Ke
    keith Jan 02, 2009

orderd part, called to cancel they said ok but they still shiped it
    and now i get no responce from them at all 73.00 down the drain..live and learn

• To
    Todd Jan 23, 2009

Yes I have ordered from Auto parts giant. Although I did receive what I ordered and a great price will never do business with again. It took 3 weeks to receive the parts that were in stock. I think that is ridiculous. I called them to request an order status after one week and the person I spoke to was a cocky person with terrible customer service skills. I must say RockAuto whom I have ordered from numerous times and have nothing but great experience with will get all of my future business.

• Wa
    Walt Apr 07, 2009

I ordered my part on Saturday 3-28-09 UPS tracking has it scheduled to arrive on Friday 4-10-09. TWO WEEKS WAINTING ON A PART. Right now I'll feel lucky if I get the right part. STAY AYAY if you need it any time soon.

• Ab
    abbas Apr 14, 2009

It took many hours of follow up and about a month to find out that they never shipped the part even when they sent an email saying they did.

I was put on hold for 20-30 minutes each time; they do not answer emails; they took messages to get back to me, but did not.

This is the absolute worse experience buying auto parts!

mirat Aug 31, 2009

Same thing happened to me no part and now I am out 55.90

mirat Aug 31, 2009

Sure would be great if google would block autopartsgiant from ripping us off