Having problems with PartsTrain?

PartsTrain reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 10, 2007. The latest review return policy after shipping wrong part. was posted on Dec 20, 2018. The latest complaint received an empty box was resolved on Dec 27, 2011. PartsTrain has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 51 reviews. PartsTrain has resolved 23 complaints.

PartsTrain Customer Service Contacts

1888 251 1214 (Customer Service)
+1 702 553 3995 (International)
16941 Keegan Ave.
Carson, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PartsTrain Customer Service. Initial PartsTrain complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PartsTrain above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PartsTrain. Discuss the issues you have had with PartsTrain and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PartsTrain Complaints & Reviews

PartsTrain.combait & switch

I ordered a clutch kit from partstrain.com that advertised having the flywheel included and verified that the fly wheel was included when I ordered the part. I received my order, but I was missing the flywheel. I was then informed that it was a catalog error and they would not send me the part I ordered. The website has now changed to state the flywheel is not included. Does this sound like bait & switch to anyone else? Should companies provide items that they agree to sell? Will never do business with partstrain.com again. Unethical company at it's finest!

Parts Train — deceptive return policy

Avoid buying anything from this company. I would never purchase anything from them again. Beware, as they...

Auto Parts Giant — bad business

Wish I'd looked for complaints before doing business with this company. Our still has not been settled...

PartsTrain.comtheft

I ordered 2 window regulators on Partstrain.com. The website advertised that the parts were in stock and ready to ship within 24 hours. My Visa was charged the full amount, promptly. After not receiving a "tracking number" via email, as promised, I called daily to the "customer service" department (which is nothing more than a call center with untrained idiots running it). Each time, they indicated my order was set to ship out that day and I'd get a tracking number later via email once it ships. 10 days later, after receiving the same story repeatedly, I canceled the order. The person said again I'd get an email with those details. I never received the email; I called again to verify cancellation and was told it didn't get canceled. I canceled the order again. I filed a dispute with my credit card issuer. These folks have nothing more than a theft ring set up. I'd rather have paid more and gotten a quality part and excellent customer service from a legit local business than have to have gone through 2 weeks of hassle with these frauds. Stay away from PARTSTRAIN.com or PARTSBIN.com; they're thieves!

• Th
        thomas lav Oct 08, 2008

agree that Partstrain are crooks.

I ordered a part from them and they signed me up without my permission
        to a shoppers discount and charged my credit card $10 a month for eight months
        and I never noticed this charge until I stopped using that credit card. They
        will never refund anything back. I sent them all the info more then once and
        I never hear back. Isn't this some sort of fraud that I could report to the
        district attorney in there are or the inspector general.

Parts Trainvanishing parts

This company is nothing but a bunch of pirates. God help should you have an issue with your item. I ordered a part that was 3 pieces i got 3 and was missing one. Should be simple enough to send a missing piece right? Wrong. I am getting the absolute run around. All their customer service is from sungard so it is all overseas from India or who knows where. They have just stopped responding to me. On their pr board page they say "Our team of customer support representatives is highly trained and is very accommodating. We make available a toll-free line 12 hours a day, 6 days a week for your orders and all you queries as well. Just drop us a line and we'll respond to your needs as quickly as possible." That is honestly borderline liable. They will just string you out until you lose interest in whatever you ordered. I beg of you if you are on the fence just order elsewhere whatever dollars you save will not be worth the aggravation that you are going to suffer.

• Th
          thomas lav Oct 08, 2008

agree that Partstrain are crooks.

I ordered a part from them and they signed me up without my permission
          to a shoppers discount and charged my credit card $10 a month for eight months
          and I never noticed this charge until I stopped using that credit card. They
          will never refund anything back. I sent them all the info more then once and
          I never hear back. Isn't this some sort of fraud that I could report to the
          district attorney in there are or the inspector general.

PartsTrain — refund for damaged part

Son ordered 5 parts for his car. when shipment arrived, header panel ($123.21) was damaged and unusable...

partstrain,carson.cal. — double shipment

i ordered 1hood,bumper,grill,and 4-bumper brkts. i recieved 2 hoods,2bumpers,2grill...

Parts Trainwill not cancel order

At 4:32 EDT on 10/19/07 I placed an order on line with Parts Train. Within 10 minutes of placing the order I realized I did not order the heavy duty item that I wanted. I called the customer service number posted on their website. I waited on hold for at least 10 minutes. A customer service rep answered the phone. I told her what I wanted to do. I heard typing and then was disconnected. I immediately called back. I waited a minimum of 10 more minutes before a representative answered the phone. I told her what I wanted to do. She told me that the order had already been entered into their system and could not be edited. I told her that I wanted to then cancel the order. She told me that the "Window of Opportunity" to change or cancel an order was very short. I explained that I had called the first time within 10 minutes after placing the order. She said there was nothing she could do about it and that was their policy. I asked to speak to a supervisor. A man picked up several minutes later and repeated policy to me. He then placed me on hold and told me that the order had already shipped. This is approximately 45 minutes after the order was placed on line. I expressed my disbelief. I was placed on hold again. He returned and told me that he had called the warehouse and was able to cancel the order. On 10/22 I had a voicemail from the company confirming that the order had been cancelled. On 10/25 I received an email telling me the order had shipped.

AutoPartsGaint.comorder never arrived!

AutoPartsGiant.com Also known as TheAutoPartsStore.com. Auto Parts Sales website:

AutoPartsGIANT.com
          Att: Customer Service
          16429 Lakewood Blvd.
          Bellflower, CA 90706

I placed an order with AutoPartsGiant.Com on July 11, 2007. Two weeks later and my order has not arrived. I called and they seem to give me the runaround. One person even told me, after I made an inquire about my order and why it was taking so long, that they did not need my business. I would like to tell everyone they do not need your business so don't give it to them.

• T
              T. Nov 05, 2007

I ordered a part in March 2007. Now, November 2007, that part no longer works. The inside is completely stripped. Called the number given under the warranty info 5 times so far. The first two calls were dropped after the "answering" service started. One call the person hung up on me after I told them my part was bad. The next two calls I was hung up after just giving my name. I'll try them again later today, and if I still haven't gotten anywhere then I'll be contacting the BBB and the Federal Trade Commission. There's no reason I should have to put up with this, nor should anyone else. Please, if you're thinking of doing business with this company... DON'T!!

Anonymous Aug 10, 2007

I recently ordered something from them and fear I am the victim of the same scam. I should have looked into them before ordering, there are reports of their poor customer service and possible fraudulent business activities posted all over...

• St
              Stephen Biddle Aug 04, 2007

My order was place June 29th. They immediately charged my credit card. I called customer service on July 11th and was told it should ship by the 13th. I waited until 18th and sent them an email per their policy to cancel the order. I heard nothing. I called again on the 23rd and was told that maybe my order was lost in shipping and they would 'put a tracer on it'. I finally received s shipping confirmation on July 25th with delivery expected August 6th. Is still haven't received these parts and it has been nearly 5 weeks. I've been purchasing items from the internet since Windows '95 and I've never had such problems. These people are rude, they lied to me, and I'll never purchase from them again.

Parts Train.com — scam! horrible service!

I recently purchased a $350 part for my 94 Lexus ES300 from Partstrain.com. I received the part ok within a...

PartsTrain.com — poor business practice

I ordered 3 parts for my pickup almost a month ago. I received the order but one of the parts was incorrect...