Papa John's Pizzapizza dough uncooked

C

We just had two pizza delivered to our home for my grandchildren, my son and my self 57 year old Grandmother. The dough on the crust was uncooked when you took a bite it was like eating raw dough. The outer layer was a little toasted but inside was raw. I called the Shively/PRP location where we ordered and the manager Laurie said that there was nothing she could do about our terrible pizza order. She said we could bring it back and she could give us two new pizzas but I have no way of going since I have 3 grandchildren in my home and no vehicle at the present time. I told her I had already thrown the pizza in the trash since they were raw. I cooked frozen pizza's for the boy's myself. So I wasted around $ 20.00 which in this day and time is a lot of money. I have ordered from Papa John's for years but I will not do so again unless I am refunded my money or comensated in someway, I work hard for my money and I do not appreciate being left holding two raw pizzas . They are supposed to be very reputable but I am very disappointed with this order and the way I was talked to. This was a treat for my Grandsons and I am very dissatisfied to say the least. Thank you for your time. Charlotte Shumate 7709 Conifer Drive Louisville, KY [protected]

• 10
    100of1000 Aug 20, 2009

1st off there is no Shively/PRP location there is a Shively store and a PRP store they are not the same. 2nd you have to look at it from a business POV Pizza stores get ppl making stuff up ALL the time trying to get free food so they can't just take your word for it. Other wise all you would have to do is order pizza eat it call back act like it was crap and get more pizza free. If you could do that everyone would. It is your own fault for putting it in the trash if you want a remake on a pizza you have to give the old one back.

• Do
    DoItRight Mar 07, 2009

Papa John's now has an option when ordering pizza called "Well Done" which is absolutely crazy. My gransdon hates Papa John's, he says the dough is always raw. So way to go PJ corporate management.

How would you like your pizza, undercooked or well done. LOL!

Last weekend I ordered one well done thinking that would soleve the raw dough issue but what I got was a burnt pizza. I wouldn't care if they closed shop tomorrow.

Please see picture here: http://s87221668.onlinehome.us/pj_burnt_pizza.jpg

• Ev
    Eva317 Dec 08, 2019

@DoItRight Your grandson is right. I keep ordering from them cause i love everything else...but have noticed time after time ...raw dough. EVEN AFTER REQUESTING WELL DONE...STILL RAW IN MIDDLE. And its every loaction ive called. Only time its edible is if you get plain cheese or 1 topping. Its like the more toppings...the less the dough underneath cooks. It gotta be there ovens not cerculating heat evenly or something. Or maby they cook it too fast. But its definitely a normal thing with them that most people dont notice when hungry.