Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Shopping AliExpress I ordered portable animal thermal insulated cooler waterproof picnic lunch box bag pouch. tracking date is over but stil I did not received my order.

AliExpress - I ordered portable animal thermal insulated cooler waterproof picnic lunch box bag pouch. tracking date is over but stil I did not received my order.

K
Author of the complaint
3:45 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered portable animal thermal insulated cooler waterproof picnic lunch box bag pouch. Tracking date is over. App shown as delivered. But I did not received my order yet.
My order id - [protected] and ordering date was - 2019.07.03

Tracking number : ur684730665cn

My deliver address was correct addres. Previously I received many orders from aliexpress.

According to that situation how can I belive and pay for order.

Please kindly fallow my complain.

Thank you.
Kethaki geemali.
[protected]@gmail.com

View 0 more photos

what steps have been taken by you for my complaint

Helpful? 0 0
71 comments
J
Mar 14, 2020 3:45 pm

Hi,
I am a regular customer of Aliexpress. Your recent change in login is frustrating. The 'slide to verify' does not work and I had to resort Google to login. But the problem is that once I am logged in, my orders cannot be found and that means I cannot track my orders. Please do away with ' slide to verify' for login. It sucks!.

Jason

O
Feb 18, 2020 3:45 pm

I bought a watch last year and still no delivery here is the track number S00000081407002 here is my email address [email protected]

Feb 16, 2020 3:45 pm

My order no ID [protected]
Seller agreed go cancel my product and refund my money, but I never got my refund back its been more than 10 days.

View 0 more photos
Feb 02, 2020 3:45 pm

The store disappeared, and I could contact seller. So AliExpress declined my dispute. Seller, contacted my email and used profanities... F- - - U etc.
AliExpress will not acknowledge. October 2019 ordered and still disputing...

Unprofessional and disrespectful

P
Jan 26, 2020 3:45 pm

My smartphone xiaomi mi 9 is in trouble and the fantacy technology store does not respond to my request for product warranty! I'm furios!

Jan 18, 2020 3:45 pm

I have cancelled my order on the 09/01/2020.

I want to know when can I expect my money back.

N
Jan 13, 2020 3:45 pm

I can't pay my order it's not letting me pay my order

Jan 04, 2020 3:45 pm

I tried to order and pay... It constantly said error. Ended up in ordering several times! I almost got a hart attack! I cancelled orders, I think. But some allready shipped, some waiting to be cancelled, if seller agrees. Will I get my money back? Help me please!

Marina Šestan

Jan 01, 2020 3:45 pm

I had ordered 2 unicorn dress on 15 Dec 12.27 am IST for 30usd
But there is no order reflecting in my account. So money is gone and no order booked.
This is the first experience with AliExpress and it is bad. N the portal support after multiple try no one responds.

Jan 01, 2020 3:45 pm

I am an new user and I am unable to use the new user coupon at the check out page .why?
Please advise

Dec 21, 2019 3:45 pm

Yesterday I order a cap, AliExpress charged.
It's not shown "To be shipped" or SHIPPED or any sort of MY ORDER etc.
Why it's so, plz resolve
Anwar Khan
[email protected]

Dec 17, 2019 3:45 pm

Please check the image attached .
I buy this order before 2 month, i have received all the order, except this one.
When i contact the sale person, he said not care .
Please i need my order or refund .
Thanks

Dec 09, 2019 3:45 pm

I ordered 33 items from a seller in Aliexpress. After payment successful it shows status - closed. I don't know what happens. Please refund my money or give my orders.

Order Id- [protected]
mail id- [email protected]

Dec 09, 2019 3:45 pm

No updates on tracking number UE855333883YP.can you please update the status.Ali express customer care confirm that it reached distination on 23 oct
Alfref

E
Dec 09, 2019 3:45 pm

The device doesn't work at all. I submitted dispute on Aliexpress.com but seller would like to have video evidence that it doesn't work.

so I upload the video where I'm using the device inside the laptop and BIOS doesn't detect IDE device.
Right after that I connect another converter (CF-IDE) that I bought year ago and device detected perfectly.

Dec 04, 2019 3:45 pm

I want to get my get my online purchase Refund please

Order id: [protected]
eachine e58 rc quadcopter spare parts axis arms
Still waiting for my order bad communication bad service and fake tracking number : a0006319110702m5
Just want to know where is my order very quick to take my money
My email address is [email protected]
Hope to hear from you

Dec 03, 2019 3:45 pm

I received 2 fault items from Ali and already talked to the seller before open a dispute, they are all agree to refund me. I opened the first dispute and my account was locked after that. I received a email feedback for $0 refund. I'm not happy and I can't do anything because my account is locked. No one help me with that. Really unhappy

Please reply

C
Dec 01, 2019 3:45 pm

I have done orders
Idont received them
And it not figure on my account
They say to me you have no orders

I have the numbers of order on the pictures
Can you help me to know where they are when i wii recieved them

Cyrielle

Nov 30, 2019 3:45 pm

Delivery of product from Ali express against the delivery number UE855333883YP no updates after October

Nov 30, 2019 3:45 pm

No update from the service providers sofar.wher is my order?

D
Nov 27, 2019 3:45 pm

This shop does not answers on my requests. Ten days passed after money transfer, but only robot messages like "dear customer, order may take some days..." Ten days! They just collect money from buyers to make payment for bulk parties. =-E

R
Nov 25, 2019 3:45 pm

Hello,
I am writing to you regarding my order. Please be advised that I have not received the attached order. He doesn't understand your decision regarding my case. I feel robbed and cheated. Below are the scans of the case. Please reconsider the case
Best Regards
Robert Skwarek

Order id [protected]

Nov 23, 2019 3:45 pm

ORDER ID: [protected]
This website is worst. Never buy anything on it. Two months ago i have ordered iphone case but till now I didn't received. And on website it is showing that product successfully delivered. Please process my cancellation and refund my money as soon as possible.

R
Nov 23, 2019 3:45 pm

was going to build the 2.7 m red 5/6 wt and found there were 2 piece of section number
3 ( tip section being number 1)(grip section being number 4).. would it be possible to get 1 of the number 2 section shipped? so i could complete the build... the other 4 packages seem to be ok..
could pay for it if required.
Gord
[email protected]

K
Nov 20, 2019 3:45 pm

Did not receive anymore

Nov 20, 2019 3:45 pm

Do not shop here!

Tried to place a large order. Would not process. Would not reject. Stuck in limbo. Cannot find a way to contact Customer Service except for their Chat which won't even let you enter more than words. Don't even think you're chatting with a real person.
Tried everyway to contact. Finally cancelled my account.

Nov 18, 2019 3:45 pm

I have order yoga pull roap and I have not yet received the product they claimed that the product is finished so request you to please check the status or else need refund consumer ID [protected]

P

MyOrder Number:[protected]

Product received failed to what it described function.
It display Maximum current even without connect to load.

I ask for a full refund of S$15.31

Also attached with photo.

D
Nov 17, 2019 3:45 pm

Hi I see on 27/10/19 in my bank account a charge of 40EU that I dont have any Item that meet this Charge
please refuned
Dan Snir

Nov 17, 2019 3:45 pm

Product not delivered nor there is any information about whereabouts of that product

Also this has happened 4 times at ali express

So far no product has been delivered on ali express

O
Nov 18, 2019 3:45 pm

I didn't purchase anything under Ali express but they are debiting me
I'll like you to refund me pls

E

hello

i want to get my money back, because this store is closed and i did not receive my commandes ( shope 5129051 store .
commande code : RV131095757CN
commande number : [protected]
see screen shot in attached fils

thanks
best regards

Nov 17, 2019 3:45 pm

Kindly refund my money as soon as possible

Nov 14, 2019 3:45 pm

I order a bag from AliExpress and paid for it I also have screenshot of the successfully placing a order
Order ID: [protected]
I ordered women's bag from nine meters store
order time: [protected]:56

T
Nov 12, 2019 3:45 pm

Afternoon, I ordered shoes from AliExpress on the 25th of September and they have been taking more than 2 months now to come through . Everyday I track my parcel with hopes that it might get delivered soon but it was last updated on the 24 th of October - In transit . It's been written that and there are no daily update of where my parcel is

J
Nov 11, 2019 3:45 pm

I wood like you to check my account and see, tmi ordered many products and up to this date never received any. It's a lot of money spend of these items. I will like full refund. I cannot contact seller because it doesn't show. Please go to my account and review
[email protected] is my email address

Nov 10, 2019 3:45 pm

I bought an watch and it came out with a defect. I have a few days writing to the business that sold it to me and it doesn't pay me back.

H
Nov 09, 2019 3:45 pm

I ordered for the item about 3 months
They kept saying item being shipped please wait
I waited for at least something or a phone call
I dint receive the item
Now they are telling me I I can't even dispute
They chopped my money from the bank
Please clear my order because I can spoil yyour name in Uganda

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1590 complaints