[Resolved] Panning Bags StoreI ordered portable animal thermal insulated cooler waterproof picnic lunch box bag pouch. tracking date is over but stil I did not received my order.

K Oct 01, 2019 Review updated:

I ordered portable animal thermal insulated cooler waterproof picnic lunch box bag pouch. Tracking date is over. App shown as delivered. But I did not received my order yet.
My order id - [protected] and ordering date was - 2019.07.03

Tracking number : ur684730665cn

My deliver address was correct addres. Previously I received many orders from aliexpress.

According to that situation how can I belive and pay for order.

Please kindly fallow my complain.

Thank you.
Kethaki geemali.
[protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Nan N A · Oct 23, 2019

what?

• Updated by Sodi Jackmay · Oct 24, 2019

I can't find my order after I have been debited

• Updated by Gohar Masood · Nov 03, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,
    As you known that, i have cancel my order few days ago, but still Ali express not refund the balance in my account.kindly told me about the status of balance refund.

Order ID: 8004821277238200
    Store name: Jeelock Store
    USB Cable Type C
    Color: USB C
    Length: 1.5m

• Updated by Dan Snir · Nov 08, 2019

if its mistake please refined and tell me

• Updated by Bhupesh Kumar · Nov 17, 2019

Kindly refund my money as soon as possible

• Updated by Alfred Aruldoss · Nov 30, 2019

Delivery of product from Ali express against the delivery number UE855333883YP no updates after October

• Updated by Alfred Aruldoss · Nov 30, 2019

No update from the service providers sofar.wher is my order?

• Updated by Shafin hash_include · Dec 04, 2019

Please reply

• Resolution Statement

what steps have been taken by you for my complaint

• Sh
    shaikh rajoddin Oct 01, 2019

Date :- 14 september 2019
    mob. :- 8956500500
    I am purches resun air blor is defected it is a not prepar a air so please refund this product.
    order no. 8000445379489747
    order time 2019-09-02
    please contect 8956500500

Mayuresh More Oct 07, 2019

My name Mayuresh Naresh More I'm indian my product M 3 Plus Man's Smart Watch my product order no 103996000265129 tracking no UB040973591SG Order Date 18/07/2019 Time 22:24 Already payment Paid but delivery not come I'm waiting for my order so please fast complete delivery

• Fe
    Feras N Oct 07, 2019

After adding the items to my card and proceeding for payment, I'm getting an error as in the attached screenshot.

• Na
    Nadeem Ahmad sheikh Oct 09, 2019

Hi
    I have some problem with secret garden store proof attached so plz help me for refunding money Thanks
    I'm reminded many times to seller but he is resolved my problem. So please do something for refund
    My money Thanks.
    Regards
    Thanks for replying
    But i have no detail about company

Charles Doherty Oct 10, 2019

I made some order Order ID: 8003454162467379, 8003454162487379 and 8003454162507379 on Thursday October 03, 01:45 PM . However, my account was debited but my orders are still at awaiting payment.

Kindly reverse the payment of ship my orders.

Thank you.

Charles Doherty
    [email protected]

• Tr
    trevorall Oct 12, 2019

contacted customer services many times no help very poorly no power to help me can't even provide me with an email address or contact for there a complaint dept
    please contact me so we may have a constructive dialog my email is [email protected]

mariamalabi Oct 13, 2019

I placed orders for over a week now, orders still awaiting shipment
    Another order was cancelled and no refunds yet
    Then, 90% of my orders are yet to be delivered.

• Sh
    Sharukh Jayker Oct 15, 2019

Sir this product is not better this airpods vip and good work after recieved .but left airpods not working after 20 days and charging is full. plz open my dispute. And back my money.
    Tracking num:
    RB812604204SG

• Ra
    Raymond WC Lee Oct 15, 2019

wife and me both have experience of...seller requested us to buy something else because out of stock when inquiring about the shipment after a week or two. They both refused the reason of "out of stock". They don't process refund unless we went back to change the reason to "other" as per their request.

• Po
    popoola Oct 16, 2019

Ordered since 15th of September. Paid for faster delivery on Ali express delivery service. Said failed delivery attempt as at 2019/27/09. Don't know what to do. Might be the last time I order from Ali express.

• Si
    sinai simch Oct 16, 2019

are you real? i said i did not got the item-and the seller send me feedback.start to be real-see all the email with the seller and maybe you understnd whats going on, not good at all.why you make hard on the costmer-becouse y want less complains.

• Jy
    JyotiRadha Oct 19, 2019

I had ordered a king shape brooch
    order id 103127632094877
    As per Ali express its being delivered however I have not received the product even after putting complaint I didn't get any response from their side
    This is cheating people

Please get the issue resolved immediately

• Be
    Becky Becky Oct 26, 2019

I have many things that haven't turned up or the seller has cancelled and when I go to make a dispute it says error to system which it has said for 3 weeks now. Please help me. I order a lot of items and now I have many things which I haven't received

• Mo
    mohammad nassery Oct 26, 2019

Hi
    The order id:104919839495373 dispute refund not completed by aliexpress for last two months and hang up, please completed the refund as soon as possible.
    Thanks

• As
    Ashanti scott Oct 26, 2019

I ordered a vibrateur 3 weeks ago and I received it today without charger. After paying so expensive for it and the tax, how am I supposed to charge it up.

• Na
    Nan N A Oct 30, 2019

RP735339650CN i need thi sorder urgenlt

Where in kenya do i pick it

What tel numbers can i use

• Sw
    SweetPop Nov 02, 2019

Hi there, may I know how long will the shipment be kept in the sorting center. I have quite a few products that got missing recently.

I attached with one of the tracking of a dress. It is being placed at Guangzhou Sorting Center since Oct 18.

May I know when it will be shipped?

• So
    Sodi Jackmay Nov 02, 2019

I made an Ordered and paid for it...
    Only to go back d next day to check my order, I can't find anything there

• Ro
    Rohith Tumati Nov 02, 2019

My tracking I'd UA202674677VU so can you please provide me any response

• Mu
    Muhammad Kashif Mughal. Nov 02, 2019

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    I am kashif from pakistan. I was order wallet at ali express vide order no.95534207630783 dated 28 oct 2018 but the same is not received yet when i checked the tracking, report is successfully received. Please solve the issue and send my wallet. Screen shot is also attach.

• Pa
    Patwilliams Nov 04, 2019

The owner messages sent to me are VERY RUDE. And for this reason I'm never shopping Ali Express again. I'm also going to inform as many people as possible not to shop at Ali also. The owner referred to me as cheap. What type of company does that? That means they feel that way about all customers. I don't want that company to contact me ANYMORE.

ankita7680 Nov 04, 2019

I had ordered 17 products from this site 6 months ago.. But i did not get any of them.. Than u reached to customer care service multiple time every time they say you will get your refund in few days.. But u didn't get any... Its about 2 months whn I asked for my money

• Is
    Isaac Tang Nov 06, 2019

Order have been placed but not able to see any entry from order list, and i have called the bank and money has been deducted from my card.

Reference No from bank onn amount charged : 315989957

• Ha
    hakim magumba Nov 09, 2019

I ordered for the item about 3 months
    They kept saying item being shipped please wait
    I waited for at least something or a phone call
    I dint receive the item
    Now they are telling me I I can't even dispute
    They chopped my money from the bank
    Please clear my order because I can spoil yyour name in Uganda

• Cc
    Cchg jgh Nov 09, 2019

Aliexpress customer service contact me 9330540575
    CHF to be a part of the team and I will be there at the same time I

• Mu
    Muhammad Ahmad Opto Nov 09, 2019

Shipper ref. 3891960273
    Description. Socket Adapters
    Sir. Our some items banned in pakistani customer officials and fined day by day and all customer duty added, but all value high is equal to the adopter price. Kindly help me
    Through Ali express
    Thanks

ananya gautam Nov 10, 2019

Its took too long since to b delivered then to not delivered yet

• Go

Color: USB C
    Length: 1.5m

• Al
    Altin leka Nov 10, 2019

I bought an watch and it came out with a defect. I have a few days writing to the business that sold it to me and it doesn't pay me back.

• Ju
    Juliana4555 Nov 11, 2019

I wood like you to check my account and see, tmi ordered many products and up to this date never received any. It's a lot of money spend of these items. I will like full refund. I cannot contact seller because it doesn't show. Please go to my account and review
    [email protected] is my email address

• To
    Tolinah Nov 12, 2019

Afternoon, I ordered shoes from AliExpress on the 25th of September and they have been taking more than 2 months now to come through . Everyday I track my parcel with hopes that it might get delivered soon but it was last updated on the 24 th of October - In transit . It's been written that and there are no daily update of where my parcel is

• Me
    meenal S Nov 14, 2019

I order a bag from AliExpress and paid for it I also have screenshot of the successfully placing a order
    Order ID: 8005428503005240
    I ordered women's bag from nine meters store
    order time: 2019-11-07 16:56

• Pe
    Peter Hon Nov 17, 2019

MyOrder Number:800-273-090-246-5359

Product received failed to what it described function.
    It display Maximum current even without connect to load.

I ask for a full refund of S$15.31

Also attached with photo.

• Da
    Dan Snir Nov 17, 2019

Hi I see on 27/10/19 in my bank account a charge of 40EU that I dont have any Item that meet this Charge
    please refuned
    Regards
    Dan Snir

• Ed
    Edahbi Mohamed Nov 17, 2019

hello

i want to get my money back, because this store is closed and i did not receive my commandes ( shope 5129051 store .
    commande code : RV131095757CN
    commande number : 104854210467855
    see screen shot in attached fils

thanks
    best regards

• Sw
    Swapnil Mukadam Nov 17, 2019

Product not delivered nor there is any information about whereabouts of that product

Also this has happened 4 times at ali express

So far no product has been delivered on ali express

• Ol
    Ola bills Nov 18, 2019

I didn't purchase anything under Ali express but they are debiting me
    I'll like you to refund me pls

• Su
    Suraj Jaiswal 123 Nov 18, 2019

I have order yoga pull roap and I have not yet received the product they claimed that the product is finished so request you to please check the status or else need refund consumer ID 8006098850807305

• My
    mysterycat Nov 20, 2019

Do not shop here!!

Tried to place a large order. Would not process. Would not reject. Stuck in limbo. Cannot find a way to contact Customer Service except for their Chat which won't even let you enter more than words. Don't even think you're chatting with a real person.
    Tried everyway to contact. Finally cancelled my account.

• Ko