Menu
Home Food & Beverages Panera Bread poor customer service

Panera Bread review: poor customer service

K
Author of the complaint
7:28 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered the bagel bundle as I always do for a local Dr office. I am informed that their cream cheese is in backorder. The ialternative they offer me is ridiculous...pay $1.30 for a tiny Philadelphia cream cheese per bagel...$16.90 for just the cream cheese. I suggest honoring the the bagel bundle price and including cream cheese. I am a loyal customer and shop there often. The manager not interested in hearing what I say and continues to wait in other customers. This rude and disrespectful behavior is the last thing you need. I left and went to a grocery store where I could buy it for $1. What a ripoff.

More Panera Bread complaints & reviews

Panera Bread - managers
1 comments
M
Mar 05, 2018 12:53 pm EST

I posted a comment earlier about an order that was filled incorrectly. Now, however, after reading others' posts, I think you can ignore my post (as that seems to be the default response anyway). The comments posted by other customers sicken me, and I think there is very little likelihood we will ever order from or eat at Panera again. Wow, how do you folks stay in business? And do you ever post follow-up to customer complaints, detailing what actions you take in response to customer issues? If these issues go uncorrected, you won't need a long term operating strategy, because you won't be in business long term. Really, what other customers and employees have experienced is illegal and immoral.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1415 complaints