Panera Breadpoor customer service

K

I ordered the bagel bundle as I always do for a local Dr office. I am informed that their cream cheese is in backorder. The ialternative they offer me is ridiculous...pay $1.30 for a tiny Philadelphia cream cheese per bagel...$16.90 for just the cream cheese. I suggest honoring the the bagel bundle price and including cream cheese. I am a loyal customer and shop there often. The manager not interested in hearing what I say and continues to wait in other customers. This rude and disrespectful behavior is the last thing you need. I left and went to a grocery store where I could buy it for $1. What a ripoff.

Martha Wolfinger Mar 05, 2018

I posted a comment earlier about an order that was filled incorrectly. Now, however, after reading others' posts, I think you can ignore my post (as that seems to be the default response anyway). The comments posted by other customers sicken me, and I think there is very little likelihood we will ever order from or eat at Panera again. Wow, how do you folks stay in business? And do you ever post follow-up to customer complaints, detailing what actions you take in response to customer issues? If these issues go uncorrected, you won't need a long term operating strategy, because you won't be in business long term. Really, what other customers and employees have experienced is illegal and immoral.