Panera Bread — curious as to why I did not get 20% discount
Panera card #19271
On 10/18/17 my husband (age 90) and I (age 87) went to panera bread # 1393 for breakfast at 8:53 a. m. we belong to the fresno walker's club for seniors sponsored by panera bread cafe #1393. the club provides free coffee (very nice) and authorizaton to receive 20% off of food orders at panera between 6:00 a. m. and 10:00 a. m.
I placed an order with cashier mary lou. she said I was entitled to a free bagel (which was super great ~ I paid for the second bagel) I presented the 20% off of food order card to her ~ and twice reminded her to give me the
Discount. after we enjoyed our breakfast and I returned home, I noticed that mary lou did not give me the 20% discount.
My question is: because I received a free bagel, did that rule out my receiving the 20% discount?
Just curious dolores davidian
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)