Pakistan Telecommunicationlandline and broadband

S

Hi,

This is to inform you that I booked an order for landline and broadband on 26th of August and still the services are not provided to me by PTCL. I have lodged a lot of complains at ([protected]) since the booking of order and they always tell me that your issue will be resolved within 5 working days and more then 1 month is passed and I am still calling them for my order and that order is not even traceable on PTCL web portal. I have spent more balance on calling them in contrast to my order.

Order No : 1-[protected]

Can you please look in to this issue and resolve as it looks like nobody is going to listen to my complain in PTCL Pakistan.

email : saad.[protected]@ebricks-inc.com