O'Reilly Auto Partsdelivery drivers

C May 24, 2019

I've already called and asked nicely at the local O'Reillys for their drivers to please not use a non accessible road (not a thru road) behind my place of employment/business. We have a drive thru used for customers to pick up their call ahead food order and the drivers keep racing down behind the stores drive thru which unfortunately is a huge blind spot for employees walking into and out of the back door. I personally along with other employees have witnessed excessive speeding (thru the parking lot) running behind our building and has came close to running over myself and hitting other employees vehicles that are parked on the backside of our building. This is private property and not a thru road. I called and spoke to a Jerry and he told me that they are absolutely not allowed to be doing this. There is an access road right across their stores parking lot at a stop light. These guys want to take short cuts behind our business and someone is going to get hurt or someone will collide into an employees car! Jerry told us to call and give him the car numbers of the cars we see traveling through here, but I've done all I can. We have actually noticed that it is getting worse. They only take this route now. We honestly think it is inspite. Please, someone will eventually get hurt. We have our own delivery drivers as well and we use that route to some times load up catering orders and it has been known that they will come flying through there while we are loading up and by the grace of all good things we were barely missed by one of their delivery trucks hitting us! Please take this into consideration. The local O'Reillys store is 711 12th st. Ashland ky 41101. Thank you!
To further discuss this ongoing issue, please contact the store at [protected]
Tuesday thru Friday 9 to 5. Ask for management.