Orange Brand Services (formerly Mobinil) Logo

Orange Brand Services (formerly Mobinil)

Having problems with Orange Brand Services (formerly Mobinil)?

16333 (Customer Service)
110 (Personal (Orange)
16110 (Personal (Any Line)
250 (Business (Orange)
16250 (Business (Any Line)
+20 122 320 2110 (From Any Line)
+20 122 320 2020 (While Roaming)
+20 122 320 8600 (Head Office)
+20 122 320 6661 (Head Office)
2005C Corniche El Nil, Nile City Towers, 32nd floor North Tower
Ramlet Boulaq
Egypt - 11221

Complaints & Reviews

orange broadband customer service and service delivery

Orange Broadband falls over at least once a month. Every time we try to get it fixed, Orange tell us it is our router. Each time, it is the network. When we try to talk to customer service, they blame everyone else, tell us we must wait for a line test and refuse to escalate the problem. The service representatives refuse to let us speak to a supervisor. They also charge us for each call.
So far, they have never fixed a problem. With our last outage we were down for 2 days. We finally fixed the problem ourselves. We turned off the router for 45 minutes which reset the equipment at the telephone exchange.

I have never known such poor service:

* they do not fix problems
* will not escalate
* hang up on you if given half the chance
* have unreliable network connections

activate intrenet

Hey,
I don't really want to complaint I just have a question.
I'm a mobinil costumor who has a nokia 6300 and I was trying to activate the Internet on it.
Could you tell me how, please.
Thanks !

• Sh
    shereen yehya abuzeid Mar 28, 2009

I had a problem with mobinil concerning the no. 0176060717 on Thursday 26th march 2009, 7pm and pls spare me the time to explain it in the following points:
    1- My outgoing calls wew barred because I exceeded the credit limit 300 LE!!! and I was not and never informed although Mobinil claims sending warning SMS which unfortunatly I truely didnot receive.
    2- I tried to ask them to activate the line for safety reasons as I was out and cannot reach my children promising to pay the bill -which was due 6/4/2009- immediatly, but they refused because it was the company's system.
    3- I respected the company's system and paid the bill at 9pm in mobinil shehab who promised to activate the line within 15 minutes and of course they nothing happened.
    4- I waited until 11pm until I managed to reach a mobinil mobile to contact 110 again ( because astonishing 110 is barred too and no means of communication is available with mobinil because the ground number 16110 cannot activate)!!! 110 replied that due to technical development or whatever "term " was occuring they cannot check whether I have paid the bill or not and so, they cannot activate the line.
    5- They advised me to send the bill via the fax !!! at 11:15pm and how and where can I reach one . I tried begging the customer service to help me and activate the line again for safety reasons and if I was not honest deactivate it, but obviously no one had the authority. Again I had to suffer alone for mobinil's problem.
    6- In the morning I searched again... for a mobinl line to contact 110 and successfully managed to activate the line, asif it is my job to follow up with mobinil and it is not automatically solved by the system which has deactivated automatically before .
    7- Today 28 March I discovered that my other number was also suffering from an outgiong calls barring, I contacted 110 and solvbed the problem AGAIN it was my job.
    8- I tried to express my discontent of the service but no one ACCEPTED to receive my complaint through 110 claiming that no one is responsible and it was a system problem which they can do nothing about it.
    9- My question is -I can totally understand that it is my word agaist them in the argument concerning the warning, and their refusal of help without paying although the bill was not due yet, but after 9pm and until the following day when they managed to check my payment of bill- WHY SHOULD I SUFFER AND FEEL HELPLESS ? and WHY CAN'T THEY ADMITT THEY WERE WRONG OR EVEN APOLOGISE? WHY DIDN'T THEY ACTIVATE THE LINE IF THEY HAD A PROBLEM TO CHECK ? WHY SHOULD I PAY ALONE FOR THEIR MISTAKES??????? ANY SHOULD THEY REFUSE TO RECEIVE MY COMPLAINT AND MAKE ME FELL HELPLESS? WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER'S SATISFACTION?

• Kh
    Khaled El Sawy Mar 25, 2010

### Mobinil, i had the same issue at the company and we did move all our lines to Vodafone... ### Mobinil

• Mo
    mohamed abd elaziz Jul 23, 2013

my mobile number is 01221666634 i get number barred each time i try to call any other number and i cant send any messages either please help please try to fix this ASAP as i really need it and any one trying to call me gets call rejected what is going on ?

cheating job seekers!

I am Asif Febin from Kerala writing this in order to help the job seekers from to be cheated by some ugly people. I got a mail mentioned that I have selected for a high level job with too much salary from a company named Orange telecom in dakar Senegal. But I got necessary information from the Senegal Embassy in India at right time and escaped from being cheated. So I advice all to be not to be cheated.

• Vi
    Vinod Jan 28, 2008

U r absolutely correct and thank u for the infromation

• Md
    Md. Ashanour Rahman Khan Jan 29, 2008

I am Md. Ashanour Rahman Khan from Bangladesh have been received Ofeer letter and Contarct agreement from Orange Telecom DAKAR SENEGAL five days ago. After signed this one and sent to global visa rite services they sent me to VISA application form and charged me $ 780 for processing. This is true or fraud. Please advice me what can I do in this situation.

• Mu
    Muhammed Bilal Waheed Feb 20, 2008

I am M.Bilal Waheed from Pakistan writing this in order to help the job seekers from to be cheated by some ugly people. I got a mail mentioned that I have selected for a high level job with too much salary from a company named Orange telecom in dakar Senegal. But i aksed from Orange telecom company Y these type of people cheat to other.

masood Feb 25, 2008

This is a bogus company, please don't beleive this

• Re
    REYNALDO ADDUN Mar 01, 2008

the complaint is correct as i received the same email actually forwarded to me by a friend in Saudi Arabia.. The terms of the job are too good to be true not to mention the high pay of the job.I think this is one of the scams similar to those propagated by leenob engineering in UK and others in Lagos Nigeria.

• Pe
    peter chikama Mar 08, 2008

I received a letter from Dr Salim Ali claiming to be recruitment agent for Orange Telecommunications Senegal. I was asked to carry out an online interview.I did this and wasted a lot of precious time. I was given a job offer and requested to pay visa fees through western union. I did not this. I discovered that the whole thing was a scam. I am very bitter about being abused and cheated.
    John Chihota

• St
    stupid Jan 04, 2009

all job cheaters go to hell

scam mail!

I received a offer letter from Orange telecom from Mr Ahmad Mohammed. Hr manager walter. Without any...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices