Optimum — charged for a balance not mine!
Someone opened an account using my information and I am being held liable for the full payment. I submitted proof to Optimum about where I was living at the time the account was opened. I even gave them the information of the detective investigating this case and still Senior Representative Liz (ID:RAI) stated that because I know who opened this account I am responsible for the balance. This is just ridiculous! She continued stating that this is not a case of Identity Theft. According to her this is all Optimum policy however, when I asked her for a copy of their policy she refused to send me a copy. I am extremely unsatisfied with how Optimum is handling my case. BTW my services will be terminated on the 15th thanks to this criminal!!! Great job Optimum!
More Optimum Complaints & Reviews
- Cablevision / Optimum - retention department 
- Cablevision - fees 
- Optimum Internet - internet 
- Optimum - fraudulent charges 
- Cablevision - fraud and scam 
- Cablevision - took off gsn! 
- Optimum - online chat
- Optimum - missing episodes
- Optimum - overall service
- Optimum - lack of service for telephone, internet, television