OomaDouble charges

R Aug 26, 2020

I ordered one OOMA unit from J L and paid by VISA ending 4751 on Aug. 12, 2020 morning. — Order A,
My wife got a similar phone call from Mack saying I did not pay on the same day. She paid it by VISA ending 4026. — Order B

I found the double charges on my order. I called J R and complained the charges. I also cancelled the orders, yes, both orders on the phone with the service persons on Aug. 12, 2020.

We called again to confirm the cancellations on Aug. 14, and got promise to the cancellations.

I got two boxes from OOMA two days ago, and I want to return them back. Please email me the procedures.

Please send me the shipping labels for two boxes. This is not our fault, and we do not feel obligated to pay for the shipping. Please call me if necessary.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
JL

Ooma Sales Representative
Sales: [protected] (Ooma)
Mon - Fri: 5AM to 5PM (PST)
Sat - Sun: 8am to 5pm (PST)
Question Reference # [protected]

Subtotal: $99.99
Tax: $7.75
Order Total: $107.74

Free shipping and handling with 30 days return policy

If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact our Sales Center at [protected]-OOMA (6662) from Monday to Sunday, 5AM to 5PM (PST).

Thank you for choosing Ooma.

Sincerely,

Mack

Ooma Sales Representative
Sales: [protected] (Ooma)
Mon - Fri: 5AM to 5PM (PST)
Sat - Sun: 8am to 5pm (PST)
Question Reference # [protected]