Menu

C
Author of the complaint
11:26 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On the 5, July 2015, I made and paid for Muticity flights booking via Kayak website, my bookings are as follow, 30 July 2015 mbj 12:55pm--Fll arriving 3:55pm. Aug 7 9:20pmFll---YYZ 1:19pm. Aug12, 10:15amYY Z--Mbj1:19pm and a total of US$1333.16.when i was ready to make payment, the website promted me to pay in two parts, July 30 and Aug 7 itinery were collected in one part us $745.10 and Aug 12 itinery collected in the other part us $588.08.
On July 6 I called [protected] the agent who answered I distinctly told my booking number [protected] and requested the itinery for Aug 12, yyz-mbj be changed instead to YYZ to FLL and returning from Fll to Mbj on the 14 aug. Iwas asked to pay us$150to make such changes, which i did . This agent failed to inform me that my Aug. 12 booking YYz to Mbj was not on the booking number itinary I gave her. Instead she cancelled my entire itinery, i did not have a discussion with her to cancell my itinery, in fact i distincly told her my flight from Mbj on the 30thJuly and my aug 7th i do not desire to change. Iwas not aware of the cancellation until i went to the MBJ airport to get my tickets print. Now my itinery from my homeland Jamaica has been messed up and cancelled by her and my Aug.12 itinery still not change as i now get to understand that section is operated by West Jet airlines and was not collected by one travel. West jet confirmation SHGBSE.i am hereby asking onetravel personel who as abused my ignorance of not knowing that she did not have my complete multicity itinery and have cancelled my entire itinery while i taught she was granting me my request to change the Aug. 12, section of my itinery to please re-instate my former itinery dates and flight time as it was on the itinery she cancelled, and have my $150 Ipaid to change an itinery she did not have reversed to my card. I am prepared to take further actions if this situation is not addressed immediately bearing in mind that if i was a last minute person i would end up at the airport with a cancelled reservation.

More OneTravel complaints & reviews

OneTravel - no refund for cancelled flights
OneTravel - scammers
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
OneTravel - don't use them
OneTravel - they r burglars!
OneTravel - changed time a flight after booking on march 17 2011 at 21:37pm