Olive Gardenservice

D Jun 14, 2019 Review updated:

Greetings:
I truly do enjoy your restaurants. Your Waterford, CT location is phenomenal. Even though I live about 10 minutes from your Manchester, CT location, I have avoided it because I received too many cold meals and food that was undercooked and service that was unavailable until today when I decided to try it during an off peak time with my family member.

It started off pleasantly enough until about 20 minutes into where our waitress went completely missing. Another server approached the table and was pleasant. My son requested breadsticks and his chocolate milk which never arrived with the meal and we had to request it twice. All in all, our lunch took 2 hours during an off peak time.

I asked to speak to a manager and waited for 10 minutes and she came out assisted a vendor and then Tara, another manager came out and I explained the situation and her response was unremarkable in which she said that she rarely receives any complaints about this location. There was such a lack of customer service and truly acknowledging the customer experience and any know how on how to improve it, that indeed this will likely be my last visit to this location. She repeated twice that she just got in so didn't know anything about any unexpected situations.

I felt compelled to contact corporate because I need to know if I need to stop my patronage of your restaurants completely.

The front lobby floor was sticky and felt unclean. It's really a shame because the ambience of the restaurant has great potential.

I look forward to hearing from you.

[protected]@sbcglobal.net

• Ro
    rosemary32 Jun 28, 2019

my spelling is fine

• Ro
    rosemary32 Jun 28, 2019

I used to go to Olive Garden frequently in the past. However, corporate keeps changing the menu and my favorites
    are gone and I have difficulty finding something I like to eat on their menu. I do not like their red sauce and make a
    much better al fredo sauce than the restaurant so when the last item I really loved the tomato cream sauce for the mushroom ravioli was replaced by watered down cream of mushroom soup with some butter and sliced mushrooms
    I guess I will not be returning. Why does corporate make these decisions without ever getting feedback from the restaurants especially since different areas have different tastes. From what I have read in the reviews a great deal of
    change needs to be made to stay in business.