Olive Gardenmy daughter was served alcohol

S Mar 04, 2018 Review updated:

My 14 year old daughter was served wine tonight with her dinner
When I spoke with the manager about it I asked him to leave it alone until
I left the establishment with my family because I knew my oldest daughter would be upset with me what a fiasco the entire night was the waiter screwed up from the time we were seated until we left. I believe he was either not trained to be there or was just careless no matter what the reason my child should NOT have been served anything alcoholic.

• Updated by Sheri Falk · Mar 04, 2018

My 14 year old daughter was served wine tonight with her dinner
    When I spoke with the manager about it I asked him to leave it alone until

• Fa
    Falk. Mar 05, 2018

What a sad place to be in life making fun of a mom being concerned about her daughter really I wrote on here looking for some support from other parents not comments by a bunch of clowns I would never give my child alcohol at 14 and then laugh about it I’m done on this site you all need some professional help...

• aja1jenkz Mar 07, 2018

If YOU weren't drunk, you could have been watching your daughter instead of getting the staff to watch her. That's all on you and I don't feel one ounce of sympathy for you or your daughter. Go cry me a river, build a bridge, and get the [censor] over it. And then you have the nerve to come on here and complain. You are the very definition of ignorant!

• Sl
    slay babe Mar 08, 2018

the comments are killing me yol are just too much

and lady I am pretty sure your daughter has wine behind your back just be happy it is not vodka

• Sh
    ShanaAdams7780 Mar 11, 2018

You asked them to give your daughter the wine since it came free with her dinner. You made her use a fake ID because you are too cheap to order a glass of wine and you have audacity to get pissy with Olive Garden for doing exactly as you wanted them to? What the [censor] is wrong with you? Why didn't you just order her meal so you could get the free wine and then she could of ordered your meal and then when the food came, you could of switched plates with her. You started an enormous amount of stupid all over a freebie.

• Sh
    ShanaAdams7780 Mar 14, 2018

I am thinking her child already probably DOES drink to deal with her mother's nonsense

• Fa
    Falk. May 12, 2018

Let me clear this up to all that doubted me not only as a parent but a person. I came on this site for some support and clarity I have never given my 14yr old daughter wine or anything else. Her and her sister were playing a stupid stunt to see if she would be served how ever I didn’t know about this until after the fact and it was too late. So yes I was furious that she was served No I didn’t order the wine I don’t even care for that drink & yes I was upset with the manager I wanted him to deal with this after we left because my oldest didn’t want me to say anything in fear he would loose his job as well he should but as for you people on this site you need a life and stop stepping on others for your own gratification
    I think most of you that posted on this site that nite are truly sick in the head ive spoke my peace thanks never coming back on this board so good luck in harassing the next fool looking for support here...

• Fi
    Fine Young Aiden 2005 May 12, 2018

Just get a fake ID for her, like everyone else does when they want to get polluted. Then you do not need to use her sister's ID.