Oakley Sunglassesdo not buy from this company

G

I ordered sun glasses from what appeared to be a legitamate site, guess what they are not. I ordered a product from the website May 23 for a June 12th vacation. The product did not arrive before I left. They took the money from the card account I gave them but no glasses. When I returned on June 20th, they still were not here so I contacted the company. I was told the item I ordered was out of stock, I chose another product and again out of stock. Then I was given a half dozen to choose from. I took one, since they already had my money. when the product arrived this morning, it is junk! A cheep knockoff and a very poor one at that!I just want anyone who is concidering ordering from this site to be aware they will be VERY dissapointed. It is a fradulant site do not do bussiness with them. Thank you for giving me the forum to tell my experiance.

ChanelNala Aug 25, 2011

I have purchased a product off of a website called oakleysunglasshotsale.com. This website had paypal on it so I figured it was okay to make a purchase through it. Once I purchased my product it told me to come to paypal and send a money order through it to them, which I have never done and figured since it was through paypal it was safe. I have not recieved my item and it is well past the delivery date. Everytime I email the customer service they give a different excuse. I just tried to open a disbute through paypal and now its saying error that I cant do it. I am absolutly mortified that this website might be a fraud and now paypal cant even help me! How is it possible for them to have paypal on their website and it be fraud? Please tell me there is something that can be done for me???