Having problems with Oakley?

Oakley Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 403 7449 (Customer Service)
+1 888 568 1694 (Gift Card Balance)
+1 855 878 1084 (Airwave Goggle Sale & Support)
1 Icon
Thu8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Oakley Customer Service. Initial Oakley complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Oakley above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Oakley. Discuss the issues you have had with Oakley and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oakleydissatisfied

I bought a backpack model: formation pa ref. [protected] oakley store in salvador, bahia, brazil on 07/22/2010 and 08/02/2010 I noticed today was defective in the seam.

I went to the store to exchange the bag and they told me that I would send the bag for analysis in sao paulo in a period of 30 days to exchange the product.

I am dissatisfied with oakley. The product is noticeably with manufacturing problem and not agility in meeting the consumer laws of this country. I have the right to change immediately.

That is disrespectful. I have the right to exchange the product at the store where I bought has 11 days. And it was not allowed.

Oakley Sunglasses — do not buy from this company

I ordered sun glasses from what appeared to be a legitamate site, guess what they are not. I ordered a...

Oakley Sunglasses — poor service for product repair — a jip

I paid about $20 in packaging and "trackable shipping" to send in a $220 pair of sun glasses just to get them...

Oakley / Oakley Wire SunglassesI will never buy another pair of oakleys again

I purchased a pair of Oakley 'wire' sunglasses in late Jan '09. Not even 30 days had gone by and both stems had pulled out of the frame. Took the sunglasses back to the Oakley Vault store and the manager explained that I would have to send them in to Oakley for repair/replacement. I was not happy that I had spent $160 for a pair of sunglasses and they did not last a month and then the store I purchased them at would not exchange them for a new pair. I called Oakley customer service and was told to send them in for replacement. At first they wanted me to ship them at my expense. When I objected, they offered to email me a return label. I used the label to send them priority mail back to Oakley. I called 10 days later to find they had not received them yet. A quick tracking via the web shows that the post office does not know where they are. They should have arrived in 2-3 days. Another call to Oakley and they tell me I will have to wait another week before they declare them lost and just send me another pair. After all of this, I will have been a month since I sent them out. Oakley customer service was very flippant about the entire issue. I will never buy another pair of Oakleys again!!!

Oakleyscam artists

I placed an order online for custom sunglasses. On the "review order" AND "purchase order" screens the total amount was $193.91 which included $3.91 shipping. After hitting the purchase button the "thank you for your order" screen popped up with a total of $210.69. I immediately called customer service for a explanation. He said tax. This never showed until the order was already in. I asked to cancel the order and was told there are no refunds on custom orders. Period. Case closed. I spoke to a manager and she said no way could they cancel the order. This the the worst company to deal with, they do not care about the customer, only the bottom line.

• Ly
          lyndie ford Jun 19, 2014

Its going around facebook an advertisement for 26.99 sunglasses could someone please explain and see if this is a scam?

Oakleynothing but problems

I'm writting from Brazil to US because the Brazilian unit simply did not accept a fabrication defect in their product within the warrantee period. They even did not send me the oficial report in writing with the technical reason they say Oakley product has the right quality and also they did not send me the list of materials that the sunglass I've bought is made of. This two requests are legally requested to companies in Brazil. I've Talked to them through e-mail and phone several times and now I'm registering through the web as far as I can this bad behaviour with customers that Oakley Brazil has. I'm going to sue them in a few days with all th injuries this problem has caused me.

• He
            Hector Ulises Nov 13, 2009

Hi unfortunately I am an Oakley customer too, unsatisfied obviously. From the Warranty Year, Believed or not! My sun glasses spend four times in repair! not until they were fixed but until the warranty expired!, besides that every of the four times, I had to spend money and valuable time (even most valuable than money!) in shipping them, I live in Cancun, I bought them here but I have to sent them to Mexico City the Country Capital, I would not like to imagine a poor Japanese ó Polish Tourist Buying a sunglasses in Cancun, having to deal with the office in Mexico, City When the person in charge, most of the time was out and was the only person answering such phone number, and almost at the end of the soap opera, He the person in charge of the warranty office, agreed that the sun glasses should be change it, but due to he was leaving the company...? parallel, my sun glasses warranty was expiring, nobody would really wood take care of it, afterwards he said!, so he recommend again just to fix them, which was a faster process (Faster? Compare to what) the problem it was, that the arm was loosing from the frame, detached by regular use, after the last repair some days before the warranty expiration, "The grand finale" the two arms where detached!!! First, one and I had a suigeneris funny look, using them only with one arm, at least to be able to use them mainly to drive, to protect my eyes from the beautiful sun of Cancun, but my pleasure lasted only for a short time period, when suddenly the second arm was detached too, sniff, sniff, Cost. $220 USD Purchasing date June 07, 2008 Description: 11-127SOL/OK/SI SQUIRE WIRE/PEWTER/METAL/COMPLETE//GREY/PO I could Have a great Dinner with Fine Cuts, Lobster wine and more with a nice company with that money, it was a Fathers gift, why am I writing here, tired of trying to solve the problem with the vendor in Cancun SUNGLASS ISLAND, with a beautiful Office but no solutions, and obviously end of warranty, why I did not e-mail their customer department instead?, I could not find their e-mail in their web page! Neither in the web I just found this page!, and is cheaper than taking a session with the psychiatrist! Thank you

• Ba
            Bad Oak Apr 10, 2010

I have placed a order for some custom jawbones, cost me $ 380 dollars, in early march 2010 and it is now mid april 2010and I have still not recieved anything in the mail. I tried to contact oakley 4 times via email, there has been no response. I am ordering overseas to a APO address( military) and they send the package standard mail with no other options. There service is sucks. They do a good job at inputing your order and Charging you, but they Do Not Follow Through in customer support, or there orders. It is funny how they even put in Satisfaction Guaranteed. that bs.

Oakleyreturn

My name is siddika chowdhury, I bought pair of sunglass from oakley store in orlando premium outlet mall on 6/24/09 when I gat home I saw they had a little scrach on them, so next day on 6/25/09 I took them back to the store and I ask for an exchange, but they totaly refused to do the exchange infact the assistant manager name (Eric bryant) was very loud to me saying that I scrach the sunglass, also the store maanager name (Jason jacobs) was very rude to me and did not attemp to help me at all. I am very unhappy with the sictuation. So please help... Thanks! Siddika

Oakley — bad service

I make a purchase on june 21 for a dock pant for 75, 00$ + 6.58 s/h recieved my product june 25 but the...