Menu
CB Dental Services Nuvia Dental Implant Center 4825 Mark Center Dr. suite 320, Alexandria, VA, 22311, US
Nuvia Dental Implant Center company logo
Nuvia Dental Implant Center
reviews & complaints
Nuvia Dental Implant Center company logo

Nuvia Dental Implant Center

4825 Mark Center Dr. suite 320, Alexandria, VA, 22311, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Closed
ComplaintsBoard
C
11:11 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nuvia Dental Implant Center - Duped!

Recently, I went to Novia Dental Implants in Alexandria Virginia for a consultation on getting implants. I was interviewed by the finance manager (?) . After a lengthy interview I opted to go forward with the process of getting financed for a loan. The manager began the process of taking my information. During the process I asked him if they would do a hard or soft credit check. His response was soft. Telling me what kind of check it would be, prior to initiating approval, was not mentioned. I had to ask. Well, I became approved for 40,000 dollars and gave him 500 dollars via credit card. I immediately became suspicious, asking myself what finance company would authorize a loan for 40 thousand dollars with only a soft check. I'd never experienced that. Had I known they were going to do a hard check, I may or may not have continued the process. Regardless, it's my report and I want to know what impact any transaction has on it! Well, when I got home, I received an Email message that informed me that there was hard check on my credit report (Transunion/Equifax). Well, I immediately called the implant center and informed the site manager of the problem. She said that all their finance companies did only soft checks. I said, your company was not totally upfront about their process of approving credit, and I wanted my 500 dollars refunded and the hard check removed from credit report. She informed me that she would get back with me. I haven't heard from her, only a policy letter from the company.

Desired outcome: Both, my 500.00 dollars refunded, and the hard check taken off my credit report.

Read full review of Nuvia Dental Implant Center