Nucleus Research Logo

Nucleus Research

Having problems with Nucleus Research?

100 State Street
Boston, Massachusetts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nucleus Research.

Complaints & Reviews

Nucleus Research — Company is fraud and it provides fake checks

I started to work in the company Nucleus Research Inc. I was mystery shopper and received the email from...

Nucleus Research IncI think company makes illegal things

I recently started to work for the company Nucleus Research Inc. They provided me check and told to cash it into my bank. I needed to take $200 for my service and another sum to send to some guy. I feel that it isn’t legitimate. I already told about it to the employer, but he didn’t reply. I don’t know what to do. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices