The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Norton Standard 1 Device — norton standard 1 device
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
i recently bought the above 1 yr subscription because i was notified that my original subscription was running out by Norton, when i tried to put in the product code i was initially told via email that this was successful after my original end date with my Norton subscription i was told that i had to renew my subscription to which then i tried again to be told online that my request had an error, to which then i telephoned Norton and spoke to Kevin Jones at Norton case ref NTI845 i was told that my IP address had been conflicted by the WANNACRY virus and told about the NHS virus issues and how dangerous this virus was, ultimately if i needed to resolve the matter i would need to pay £149.00 to have this problem resolved, i disagreed strongly and made a complaint to Kevin about this . I then got in touch with my provider and explained the IP address concerns and they told me that i needed to reboot my comp if that didn't work come back to us and we may have to swap my box out for resolve. This made me very suspicious at Norton's response 1st why didn't Kevin have the awareness to explain such a simple request as a Reboot, and secondly even thou Kevin tried to explain it was my fault because of this virus, i did have virus protection ?, this has been a very surprising a mount of time to try fully resolve, i will consider your reply accordingly, ONGOING.
Mr K R Salter
More Norton Standard 1 Device Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
- Norton Finance - 01709 303700 - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
- Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- Symantec - spyware virus removal
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments