Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Antivirus Software Norton security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank

Norton review: security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank

C
Author of the complaint
12:09 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Last year I paid for 1 year subscription for Norton security on my laptop, the year has past you have removed the software and taken a charge of £39.99 from my account on the 11th August 2016. I would understand if this was an automatic renewal but you removed the security and now I have taken security on my laptop elsewhere for another additional charge. I have been trying for three days to get through to the contact number and was placed on hold on the 11th August 2016 for 2hours 20 mins between 10.00am and 13.00pm I have since kept calling throughout the week and haven't been successful yet.
I would like the fees put back into my bank account, I have notified my bank this was an unauthorised payment to which they are currently looking into.

More Norton complaints & reviews

Norton - fraud and scam
Norton - unauthorized payment
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Norton - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
Norton - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
Norton - unauthorised payments