The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Norton — security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Last year I paid for 1 year subscription for Norton security on my laptop, the year has past you have removed the software and taken a charge of £39.99 from my account on the 11th August 2016. I would understand if this was an automatic renewal but you removed the security and now I have taken security on my laptop elsewhere for another additional charge. I have been trying for three days to get through to the contact number and was placed on hold on the 11th August 2016 for 2hours 20 mins between 10.00am and 13.00pm I have since kept calling throughout the week and haven't been successful yet.
I would like the fees put back into my bank account, I have notified my bank this was an unauthorised payment to which they are currently looking into.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Norton Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
- Norton Finance - 01709 303700 - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
- Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- Symantec - spyware virus removal
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments
- Symantec "Norton" - virus