Nordstrompoor customer service!!!

Today, while shopping at Nordstrom Rack near the Roosevelt Field Mall in Nasseu County Long Island, NY, I thought I could've received better treatment! My store manage "Daniel Harris" was so rude!! I spent a lot money because I'm a Nordstrom cardholder and he was standing at the checkout line directing the customer, so a white couple was ahead of me and he asked them, are you a cardholder, they replied, yes. And was nice to them and hurried them along, ok, now I'm next, he literally just ignored me and flung his hand in some direction he wasn't even clear about! I was so offended and discouraged! I was gonna turn around on Christmas Eve and return all my stuff! I was hurt because I'm black as well, and he thought I'd not have a credit card and he didn't even ask me!! That's dirty! Maybe I'll go to Bloomingdales for all my shopping! I'm expecting to hear from Nordstrom's unless, it's gonna be a problem! How dare he violate me?!?

• Su
    Sulphur7 Dec 25, 2017

Stop with the race card, it's old and tattered. Long Island is very diverse, I highly doubt you were discriminated against. You are mistaking an overworked employee with a lot of responsibilities and a lot going on this time of year, as being a racist. You are judging someone, based on the color of their skin.