Nordictrack elliptical — nel 7095
I have a Nordic Track Eliptical it continues to have the same problems. I bought my extended warrenty through Sears at the time of purchase for 3 years. Sears sold my warrenty to UTS who now services my eleptical. I have called to have my product serviced and it has been a month now with no one from the company contacting me on when they will come and fix my machine. I have called UTS multiple times and they keep telling me wait till I get all the parts. I expalined I had all the parts I needed, and they proceeded to tell me that the tech who was out a month before said that I needed new parts which he orderd only after I reported a second problem. Bottom line is the UTS company is less then helpful in getting the repair company that they hired to actually come out and do the repairs. There is no accountibility, I continue to have the same types of problems and they delay in getting the repairs done. Its almost like they think if they stall enough the warrenty will just run out and won't have to honor the contract. These extended warrenties are rip offs, I asked to speak to a supervior at UTS thye would not let me, I keep getting the run around and I feel like I was cheated out of my money. When I purchased the warrenty they say 3 problems in 3 years and you get a new machine, well that statement has been modified to 3 problems with in 1 year and they will replace it. What a rip off!!!
More Nordictrack elliptical Complaints & Reviews
- NordicTrack.com - nordic track do not honor the warranty!
- NordicTrack - poor service / poor product
- NordicTrack AudioStrider 990 Pro Elliptical - buyer beware - horrible product support
- Nordic Track - NordicTrack GX7.0 pro - Exercise Bike - service and quality
- NordicTrack - non existent customer service
- NordicTrack - Icon Fitness Treadmills - poor organization/order taking
- NordicTrack - treadmill
- Nordick Track Icon - Terrible service
- NordicTrack - no support after the sale
- NordicTrack - treadmill c90i