NoraCoraReturn policy - shipping to China not disclosed to customers

N Jul 08, 2020

The return policy provided by Noracora is clear except for one important fact, items must be shipped to Guangdong, China at the customer's expense. I now have $130 of items to return that will cost $67 to return. These are not heavy or bulky items; they weigh a total of 3 pounds 15 ounces and fit into a 12x10x5 box.

Nowhere does Noracora let customers know that all returns must be shipped to China before purchasing items, only later when something needs to be returned. Then, the process to acquire the required shipping label is cumbersome and slow and they do not provide a phone number for questions.

Purchase was made on May 4, items received on June 26, return label requested on June 27, return label received on July 7. Order # E5A0Q584859, email is [protected]@noracora.com. Only phone number I can find is on the China return label +[protected]

Noracora should be required to tell customers that all returns must be shipped at their cost to China and make customers aware of the cost of shipping to expect. In my case, I would like Noracora to refund my $67.00 shipping costs in consideration of the amount of time and effort it has taken to address this issue.

Thank you for this service.

• Ta
    Tami Musgrave Jan 21, 2021

Do not order from this company! The items are NOT the colors pictured. Pictures on website show vibrant colors but in reality ALL items I ordered are muted and faded colors. The red t shirt I ordered which was pictured as red was NEON ORANGE! The fabrics are not as described. Very cheaply made. most are polyester but described as cotton blend. Took over 6 weeks to get the order and then found out returns have to be sent to China at customers expense!!! Don't waste your time or money. Customer service is non existent. Will be donating my shipment as it would be too expensive to return to CHina.

• Pa
    Paula Fleming Miller Jul 17, 2020

I did not know that until now...so have 2 items to return. I think they weigh about 10oz. I'll see what the Post Office says.
    Probably won't order from them again.

I was happy with shoes and 1 shirt & earrings. But I would have been upset if I would have had to return shoes--4#