Complaints & Reviews

Dear team
I am renu rathore complaint agst fraud of money rs4200. I got a urgent letter from home shop 18 that I won maruti swift car or 850000 and you can cliam this winning amt by paying 4200 only as registration charges mr ram prakash patel (the fraud man) send me account no. For payment & said after paying this amt you can claim this winning amt.. I pay 4200 in given account after that mr ram prakash patel (the fraud man) demanding for other amt 25000. But I refuse to give this amt and demanding for my refund but ram prakash patel refuse to refund my amt and said I will not refund your amt you can go to police. See the matter and make my refund as soon as possible... Refund amt 4200/

Fraud man name - ram prakash patel
Mobile no. [protected]

Thanks
Renu rathore w /o suresh kumar
[protected]

Refund Status

I ordered a 52 piece set cookware it takes 2 weeks around and no status found then i called customer care for help they say you cancel your order the vendor is not available otherwise wait and i already paid the amount, the customer care said they will refund, I cancelled the product but my refund is not showing 50 times i called the customer but the number is not reached the company is not good if the product is not available then why they give such offers and if the customer already paid the amount then how you deal ...its very bad experience I dont refer to any one home shop 18 site... Fake company please dont buy any product ...

iball cctv camera

I have seen the tv ad many times n ordered iball toto cctv camera on 22nd april. When the product got delivered to me i came to know that cctv camera works onli on specific range. But in homeshop18 tv ad it was shown as camera is placed at home and other person is watching from her office. N cause onli i have ordered as i wanted to place at home so that i can watch from anywhere in mobile like they have shown in the ad..when i contacted homeshop 18 cc they said we dont have such ad which they are completely denying and lieing. Kindly resolve the issue i paid 2350 for such product.

Maxxlite power bank

I have placed a order for purchasing of Maxxlite quick charge 2.0 power bank of 10400mah qty 1no...

HomeShop18 verified

product reported as delivered but not delivered

I ordered Astaberry Festive special skin care combo on 23rd January and made an online payment of Rs.549. On 26 January, i got the message of product being delivered but it is not delivered to me; i didn't received the order. Customer care authorities are asking to wait for 3-4 days again and again and not taking any required action. Please register my complaint in against of HomeShop18.

combo of 4 jeggings

Dear sir/madam I have ordered combo pack of 4 jeggings but the product reviewed is enterily...

winning of lottery

Sir we received call and he may be One of the Customer Care Executive of Homeshop-18. He Using your company name and called us like "You won the 12, 60000 Rps in Lucky Draw as we orderd one kurta from homeshop18. That Guy telling his name Mr.Binod Oraon. and he forcing us to deposit 20000 rps to his account. And we deposited 15, 000 RPS to his account number [protected]. Iam sending his pic also wit this mail. We sure that he is One of Your Customer Care Executive only doing this or may be his friend. as he contacted us on our Registerd Mobile Number, from which we ordered many Items from Homeshop. Im sending his Mobile numbers also through which we received call. Please find that guy and take strict and criminal action against him and inform us please.
His Mob.num: [protected] and [protected]

fraud company

Order id...[protected] complaint id - hs2018060500464 Home shop 18 totally fraud company I booked...

fraud calls

There have been two times incident that when I have placed my order, the next day, not once but two three times I receive a call from diiferent numbers with different names giving reference of Homeshop18 saying that we have been selected in the lucky draw and then they tell us that we have won some fancy rewards (like tata safari or a cash reward of 12, 60, 000/-). Then they usually ask us to deposit certain amount of money. even if we say that we r not interesed they still keep on calling which is v irritating.

Even I called the customer care no to confirm on this reward they also said that its a fraudial call.

I want everyone to be aware of such fraud calls and want homeshop18 to have a look into this matter. I am enclosing the number from which he called. His name is Sweety Singh and he is from Bihar, his phn no. is [protected], [protected]. He called us atlest 5 times.

Kindly, look into the matter as such kind of phone calls is totaly unethicall. This is a complete disaster.

the delivery service/logistics

They don't have a proper logistics department in place according to me. I have come to this conclusion as I continuously get SMSes on my mobile that the product is out for delivery and I never receive it.

The worst part is that they don't give the mobile number of the delivery person. Instead they will provide the landline number of Delhivery Courier.

The customer care people will just say the same thing--we promise the delivery by today. When asked for the courier boy's contact number they would say that even they don't know the number as per the company norms.

Now tell me is it worth for me to opt for their service again?

smhsn18 Oct 24, 2016

Dear Customer,

Apologies! Kindly share order details for us to assist you further in resolving the mentioned concern.

Assuring of best of our services!

HomeShop18

HomeShop18 verified

roti maker not working properly and not as per shown in the adverticement not getting support from c. care to get refund money.

Please support to get refund money, no support have been received for the said complaint . Roti...

HomeShop18 verified

seller didn't reply, but I couldn't return items

The website www.homeshop18.com has different deals and the prices were large. I bought some item...

their items aren't durable

Terrible quality of the items. My sister twice bought from the company www.homeshop18.com. but...

advance payment and product not delivered

I ordered godrej electronic safe - forte (order no.[protected]) from homeshop18 on 12 dec 2014, and...

delay in delivery/ improper response

I ordered the product-order number: [protected]- on 26th of september from this self proclaimed number one online shopping portal. I received sms and email stating that the product would be delivered in seven days. On eighth day when I called the customer care people, I noticed that the product was still at their stores. I told them clearly that I want the product before 6th of october as I am leaving for some place on the said date.in fact, before purchasing itself, I planned the dates accordingly and purchased. Since 8th day of purchase, I have been calling up the customer care people only to get pathetic responses. I told them time and again that I have train on 6th of october, at first they told me that the product would be delivered before the said date. And today, when I noticed that the product is still at the airport, I asked the customer care people to cancel the product as I will not be here to receive it. They simply ask me to wait till 9th of october. So, for the product sake, I need to cancel or postpone my journey. This is what they mean to say? I am fed up with the response. They are not even taking my cancel request of the product. If I delay the payment of credit card even by one day after the due date, I shall be fined a sum of rs. 500. I made the payment of this card through credit card. Are these people not liable to pay fine? Whatever it is, business depends on trust and I lost trust in this eshop. This message is in the complete interest of the public.

smhsn18 Oct 07, 2013

Hi Phanindra,

Tried calling you with no luck.We're following it up with the logistics team to arrange for the urgent delivery, kindly allow us sometime.

Homeshop18online support

no replacement given

Dear sir/madam,

After getting disappointed with the service provided by homeshop18, I am writing this complaint to you in the big hope that, I will get it justice and my problem resolved. I want to get strict action against these frauds, who are continuously taking big advantage of people and robbing their valuable earnings.

I had placed an order for a set of kurtis worth rs. 2000 from homeshop18, which was according to their size details given in their telecast. But after receiving the order it was not as per mentioned size, so I shipped their product back for replacement as per the details given by their customer care executive. And now its more than 20 days than I have not yet received my replacement. I had already paid rs. 2000/- to them. Either I want my product replaced or my money back. Please help me to get a refund of my money. Details of the order is as below

Order no. : [protected]
Date : 24th nov, 2012.
Item : printed + embroidered asmitas kurtis (set of 5)
Amount : rs. 2000.00

They are the biggest cheater in india & must be banned in india.

Dear sir/mam, if you can please take any action against them would be highly appreciated. Also if you can get my money refunded from these cheaters.

Their email contact : [protected]@homeshop18.com
Customer care contact : [protected]

Thanks & best regards,
Sheetal

• Tr
    t.r.gurumurthy Dec 15, 2012

everynetusermustbewareofthistypeofonlinepurchasesespeciallythroughonlinecreditsbymeansofcreditcardsinarticular, appearingwithgoogle.com.t.r.gurumurthy, gurumurthhy.tangiral[email protected]

smhsn18 Dec 17, 2012

Dear Sheetal,

We really apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. As customer satisfaction is paramount as a special case the order value INR 1999/- has been processed for refund and the cheque would be dispatched to you in about 10 - 12 working days.

We at Homeshop18 are treating the matter closed from our end and there is no liability pending towards Homeshop18

A line of confirmation would be appreciated

For TV18 Home Shopping Network Ltd.

Home Shop 18

• A1
    A1981 Jun 03, 2016

on 16th of Oct'11 I have placed an order for American Tourister Laptop Backpack AC4L (black in color) with one of your executive & expected date was 24th of Oct'11 receiving the same. The same status has been confirmed on last Saturday (22nd Oct'll).

on 24th Oct'11 (today) the same was not delivered to me so i called your customer care& was taking to Shikha Shing, at that time I came to know that the order is not yet dispatched & it might get dispatched by 25th Oct'11.

Due to this I have asked to let me know what If I want to cancel my order & till what time I will be getting my money back. The moment she heard word cancellation, she went ahead & canceled my order with out listing my complete question. Spoken to his Sr Mr. Vishal Sharma & he was help less & like Shikha he was also sorry for the mistake what she has done.

I have made payment on 16th & now if the order cancellation is confirmed money will be refunded in & working Days. I have lost interest on ICICI card for all thus days & now I dont have the product also

HomeShop18 Response Team Jun 03, 2016

Dear Sir,

Please provide us your order number, we will get it resolved immediately.

Team HomeShop18

hs18 took my money, didn't deliver the product, no refund.

Dear sir/madam,

After getting bitterly harassed by homeshop18, I am writing this complaint to you in the big hope that, I will get it resolved. Unfortunately, we don't have any law for consumer rights (this is a big shame for this country).

I had placed an order for 250l frost free refrigerator on homeshop18 (as it was on sale on diwali). Details of the order is as below:

Order no. : [protected]
Date : 15 nov, 2012.
Item : godrej gfe 27 smt4n frost free refrigerator
Amount : rs. 15789.00

This item was a diwali gift for my parents in karna city (haryana).

After 4-5 days, when I saw no update on the order, I contacted their customer care service. Thay said, this will be delivered in next 3-4 days. After 4 days I again contacted them, again the same answer. The refrigerator didn't get delivered even after 18 days in spite of number of calls & messages. Later they started putting me on hold & then silently disconnect. No answer to the tickets raised. Then they just canceled the order without refunding my money.

They are the biggest cheater in india & must be banned in india.

Their contacts:

Ashwani

• Go
    Godrej Appliances Dec 09, 2012

Hi ashwani_2k,

We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to take this opportunity to resolve all the complaints you have regarding our product/service.

Kindly send in your contact details at [email protected] so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

You can also call us on 1800-209-5511 / 1800 – 225511 for further queries; you can also follow us on:-
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/GodrejAppliances
    Twitter - http://twitter.com/GodrejAppliance

Godrej Appliance Team.

faulty body care insta glow kit order no. [protected]

Dear team,

I ordered for the body care insta glow kit from home shop 18, which was delivered and payment of rs 1500 made by me on delivery. On opening the pack to my dismay I found the nourishing massage cream missing in the pack without the cream. The entire pack is useless as the cream is the integral part of the pack, I immediately reported the missing item to the home shop 18 and was assured that it will be sent to me soon.

But it has been 1 month and despite my regular phone call and follow up with home shop 18 customer care, I have not received the missing product and thus not able to use the entire pack.

What is most appalling is that the customer care executive of home shop 18, assure us that it would be sent within 24-48 hours as it has been sent through courier but it has been a month and still I have not received the missing product.

Would request your intervention against the apathy of the home shop 18 towards the gullible customers.

Thanks,

does not show any response

Hello, my name is diwakar bisht 2 month ago I had perchased strontium tnt 8gb pendrive but the pendrive was not working properly. It consist5 years warranty my username is-diwakar. [protected]@gmail.com
And my phone no-[protected].

• Wa
    WalkerTex Jun 14, 2012

• Pr
    pratik_om18 Jul 07, 2012

hello my name is rina soni 2 day ago i have purchased strontium 8 gb pendrive but the pendrive is not show the computer it consistus 5 years woranty my number 8866503088

• Ku
    KUMAR11141 Jul 11, 2012

my name is Poovel Kumar, i had bought STRONTIUM 8GB 2 months ago. 1 months only working. 2nd month its not working properly. now fully down. My number 7200405504.
    E-mail [email protected]

• Brenda* Aug 05, 2012

"Return it using the warranty. What are you even complaining about? Why are you wasting your time yelling on this site?" - Who are you calling a douche again?

• Wa
    WalkerTex Aug 29, 2012

Haha wish that parrot would shut up.

shortshipment and cheating

I got again same servicable canon camera for replacement the faulty canon camera 12 mp against my...

no refund

Homeshop18, I am waiting for the refund of my money and the customer service is just saying that...

no product and no refund

I ordered Sony Ericsson Mini Pro through their website. I ordered it on 7th of August and they promised to ship it by 11th and will deliver by 16th. So far all they have managed to do is verify my order
which happened the next day. After that despite repeated reminders, nothing from them. It has still not been shipped. And while talking to their customer care, they are rude, unprofessional and absolutely do not understand the problem. I wonder If it takes them a week to process just the order and another week to deliver it, they have definitely got some problem. I believe It is Fake site with no Business sense and do not believe in customer care.

UPDATE: Since I did not receive the product at all on 16th. So I called and asked them to cancel it. For three days they are saying that they will cancel it but they have not cancelled it at all. They kept lying to about the cancellation. And now they are saying that If the courier comes just do not accept it and once we receive it back we will cancel the order. How horrible is that, Not only that they say they can’t cancel it because it has been packed. I mean how stupid is it that you can’t cancel an order that has not even been shipped. Now I am left without money and without the phone. FAKE SITE.

no product and no refund

HomeShop18 Response Team Aug 18, 2011

Please provide us your order number so that we can resolve your issue

Anuja_g1 Oct 10, 2011

I am facing the same kind of experience. They say they have refunded the money to my account but my account doesnot say the same. I gave them the acccount statement aswell ; but no call back from HOMESHOP18.
    I

• Sh
    Shweta3101 Sep 30, 2015

“A happy Customer might tell a friend but an unhappy one will tell the world” This completely depends on the company whether they want to let the customer tell a friend or simply to the world. I unfortunately fall in the second category of the quote.
    When a customer purchase something from a shop he wish and trust to get a good service. But unfortunately Hometown a big home decor providing company does not believe providing good service.

Many promises are made at the time of purchase but when you are in need of service they just there back to you.

My personal experience goes like this :
    We purchased some 7 wardrobe from Hometown 2 years back. Due to an ill fated accident one of the door of our wardrobe broke down. We contacted Hometown for help they made arrangements to send a carpenter to our house he inspected and said we will get your door soon. After that we continuously tried to contact the person sometimes he said he is busy and didn’t received our call and sometimes he just ignored it. We didn’t get any positive response from the person we moved personally to the Hometown shop which is at Marathahalli. We were asked to meet the concern person and we provided him with all our details. He assured us saying we have raised the complaint and will fix our problem ASAP.
    We tried calling this person now he also started ignoring our calls and o response came from him.

So this is the service you are going to receive after purchasing furniture from Hometown
    So I would like to request customers out there that if you willing to purchase anything from Hometown please think twice before you make the purchase because this can happen to you too.
    My Contact Number is- 7022162204

smhsn18 Oct 18, 2015

Dear Customer,
    Kindly share your Order/Suborder number, so that we can assist further.
    HomeShop18!

HomeShop18 verified

defective broken product received.

Hi,
I received from homeshop18.com very bad quality product.
I ordered a Eagle 3 PC non stick cookware from them. It was broken on arrival and had very cheap quality platic handles.
Proof:

They are neither refunding me or giving me a replacement.
Order No: [protected]

I don't know what to do. I already complaint thruough their website. Not callback received.

I don't know what to do.

Piyush

defect product

I ordered a 72 pc Everwel Gold Dinner Set which included additional 2 Handis (alongwith the lid...

delivery

They are not bothered about the delivery of the product if the payment is made in advance.Order no.[protected], order place on date-23rd June2011. Item nameBeetel Dual SIM Mobile phone. till date delivery is still panding. I have remind so many times but response is very poor.

HomeShop18 Response Team Jul 06, 2011

Dear Sir,

We are sorry to know about the experience you had while shopping with us.

Our customer care executive will give a call and will resolve the issue for you.

no delivery of product

I have placed my order with Home shop18 on 19th July . At the time of shopping i was promised to receive the product in 7 days. But till date there is no response for delivering the product.
Track product is very poor feature on there website. Till date the product status is only showing Verified and nothing else.
This is very pathetic service. I will never do any shopping from HOMESHOP18 instead i will go with other shopping sites.

Regards
Hitesh
[protected]@yahoo.com

• Su
    Subrata Banik Mar 27, 2010

I have ordered a Microoven on 03/Mar/2017 and the order number is 703053851, they have promissed to deliver this production in 10 days and even today (27/03/2017) I have not recived. I have made the payment by Cash and I do not find any contact number nor support email ID on their website. This is very very poor service to customers.

Order Num : 703053851
    My Contact Number : +91-9833130924
    eMail : [email protected]
    Please send me the product or refund my money back.

manoj sahdev Nov 17, 2010

I have purchased onida mobile through home shop 18. Since payment was not made in advance they have delivered the material on cash on delivery basis. But as the mobile was not charged, I have made payment to courier. Later I found that the mobile is not charging at all. I have visited onida shop also and they asked to bring invoice which was not send to me alongwith the product. I have complained to home shop 18 ( complaint no. 5946378) and they promised to send copy of invoice through email & by courier, but till date I received non.

• Av
    Avinash_ks Jan 05, 2011

I have ordered several items from the above-mentioned shopping site, and the products that they have delivered to me was neither of the standard quality nor of the approprite size or quantity. I have complained about the same via their call centers, but the response that I got from them was very poor, and in no way I am gonna shop from them anymore and nor do my friends, all of them had bad experiences.

HomeShop18 Response Team Jan 12, 2011

Hi Avinash,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please provide us your Order ID and contact details so that we can resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Homeshop18 Online Support Team

Your feedback is important to us Keep Posting!

HomeShop18 Response Team Jul 02, 2011

Dear Hitesh,

We are sorry to know about the experience you had while shopping with us.

Please provide us your order number and we will resolve the issue immediately.

Team Homeshop18

• Go
    govind sharan Jul 29, 2011

I have placed my order on 10 july. At the time i was promised to receive the product in 15 days. but till now there is no responce of delevering the product. i am not happy with this. i will never shop on homeshop18 again.

items not delivered

HI, can u tell me why my shipment is on hold and not reached the destination.Its been pending since 10 days from www.homeshop18.com.i have purchased for my cousin in india as online purchase via card.
When i am contacting blue dart the courier they are not replying me.i need a proper solution into this, otherwise i will take this to concerned authorities for the review.i called your customer service also and they promised to do the needful, but not.I am really sad due to your way of treatment thru such a bad courier companies.
i need a proper reply on the same.This is my address for delivery and airway bill tracking number.
Waybill No : [protected] Reference No : [protected]
Contact Name: Yasir
Mob: 0091 [protected]
email: [protected]@gmail.com

bill invoice not given

Hello!!

This is w.R. T to my order no. [protected] delivered on 16.04.2011.
The hardcopy of the bill/invoice was not provided to me against the product for which I had made requests several times, but till date the same has not been sent.

Subrat

HomeShop18 Response Team Apr 25, 2011

Dear Subrat,

We are sorry to know about inconvenience you had to face while shopping with us.

Thanks for providing the order number, we are looking in to the issue and will call you immediately on this.

• Mk
    M.K. Gogoi May 13, 2011

I had a ridiculous experience with Homeshop18.
    1. I purchased the Fuji zone touch screen mobile in October 2010.
    2. The mobile was delivered to me without the data cable/charger cable; spare stylus and battery and the mobile pouch. These items were shown in the ad. to be part of the mobile set.
    3. I reported the matter to homeshop18 customer care and I received the mobile pouch and the data cable/charger cable onle in December 2010.
    4. After charging I inserted the SIM card and found that the screen was defective. I reported the matter immediately to the customer care in January 2011.
    5. The homeshop18 customer care arranged for replacement. As directed I sent the mobile set in the packet arranged by homeshop18 in February 2011.
    6. I received calls from Nakamichi Techno Pvt. Ltd that I have to pay Rs. 1300/- towards the repair of the screen in late February 2011 and march 2011. I refused to pay as my deal was with homeshop18 and not Nakamichi Techno Pvt. Ltd.
    7. I received the defective mobile back in early May 2011.
    My repeated calls to the customer care led me nowhere. After I sent two emails I received a SMS stating that the homeshop18 team was not able to contact me. When I called back they were beating round the bush. They said that the warranty was for six months only. But I had sent the phone within the stipulated time. Then they were saying that it was not a manufacturing defect and was a critical damage. Let me tell you that the screen was defective from day one and there is no sign/mark of external damage on the screen. Hence it is a manufacturing defect only. When I tried to tell these facts the Customer Care executive disconnected the phone.
    Is this the way to deal with a customer? The bonding with homeshop18 seems to be withering away with the feeling of being cheated away. Please tell me, is there a way out of the present situation? Where can I get justice as the case seems to of fraud and cheating.
    M.K. Gogoi

sanjay kumar shrivastava May 25, 2011

hello,
    my name is suyash
    A few days ago i have bye a spice mobile and now mobile's charging point was loosed automatically so i want my order bill just send it to my E-MAIL ID
    ([email protected])
    THANKS

• Mk
    M.K. Gogoi May 29, 2011

Hello,
    Homeshop arranged for the pickup of the defective handset on 18/05/2011. A TNT agent picked up the phone vide invoice number DO290549859WW on 21/05/2011 1710 hrs. I informed the Homeshop customer care about the pick-up on 23/05/2011. But I see no response coming my way even tough a week has passed. Waiting ang waiting only!
    No justice, no redressal. Thats wat the customers are for.
    M.K. Gogoi

Maverickk86 Jan 23, 2013

Delivery personnel are rude and misbehaving. Also products are delivered without invoice or bill.

fraud - cheaters

It was my neice's bday on 14 april 2011 so as planned, I ordered a hcl handheld gaming console by calling homeshop18 customer care on 12th april and placed the order. It was an express delivery product and they assured to deliver it in 2 working days time if order is placed before 12pm (as mentioned on the site). The delivery city location was listed on their site as well.

I received a confirmation on my cellphone the same moment that my order no. Xxxx will be delivered on 14-04-2011. I kept waiting until 15th and then called customer service who stated that they would try to deliver it by 16th april as it has been shipped on 14th itself (god damn' them).

Called again on 16th and now I was told that due to ram navmi holiday it was delayed and now it would be delivered aon monday 18th april as sat-sun would be off for the courier company (wtf??)

I asked that idiot since when have courier companies started taking sat-sun off and he had no answer. He stated that he would make sure it's delivered by monday. I told them you people are a cheat and I would inform everyone on all blogging sites. I know telling him is of no use but still...

Today i.e. Monday the product wasn't delivered too.

I'm happy that it was a cash on delivery (cod) order so I can happily refuse when it arrives (if it does).

However they cannot understand the kind of embarrasement I faced coz I wasnt able to gift my neice what I had planned to gift her at the 1st place. However @ da end I would suggest everyone to stay away from these cheaters.

Never place an order with them. My 1st experience has been my last!!

Saurabh matta.

HomeShop18 Response Team Apr 20, 2011

Dear Saurabh,

We are sorry to know about the experience you had while shopping.

The issue has been resolved and you will be receiving the order by today.

saurabh_matta Apr 24, 2011

Simply saying sorry doesn’t help the sufferer !!

You have gained yourself a dissatisfied customer and i’m sure my review would affect other MSians decision to shop from your pathetic organisation.

Anyways thanks for your useless efforts coz at the end my brother who is at a dignified post @ Dehradun called up your courier company and got it delivered at his office yesterday !!

So it wasn’t something extra-ordinary that you did for me. I still have the same opinion about you.

nikon coolpix 12 megapixel digital camera

I was in search of a slr camera as I am interested in photography. Today I was surfing through homeshop18’s site and I saw nikon coolpix 12 megapixel digital camera model no: p90. I was surprised to see that homeshop 18 is providing 11% discount and on ordering the product the shipping will be free. The most surprising was they are allowing the payment through emi. I liked it very much and ordered it today itself. I will receive it in a week’s time.

jay mathur Feb 15, 2011

With the first EMI the camera is with me. 3 more are left but happy to see the camera in my hand. Its a pleasure having a transaction with Homeshop18.

• Bi
    binod kumar_1976 Aug 02, 2014

MY HS18 ORDER 948859245 IS DISPATCHED ON 17-07-2014, VIA FIRST FLIGHT WITH AWB NO.---D991L1064573. BUT TILL DATE YOU NOT DELIVERED ?

mobile handset recd of imported 1 year old - then what about battery life???

To whoever interested to know, what "homeshop 18" sends to the valuable customers?

Order no.:[protected] / dtd. 09.01.2011
Sub order no.[protected]

By getting inspired from the homeshop 18, I have placed an order for karbonn dual sim touch screen mobile phone - k570 model set.

The order recd by me on 14/01/2011 with a great difficulty!!!

But when opening the recd pack, I found the set was imported in the month of jan.2010!!! That means it’s of one year old!!!

Immediately I rang to “home shop 18” customer care center on this issue, since the battery needs to be replaced due to year old!!! But the replied given was “ours is of huge company we can’t see all that, any how you receiving the order set of same specification is of a great thing!!!"

Now I am worried about will my handset battery live long??? Should I once again incur overhead expenditure for the new one from the market?

So before anybody placing the order from home shop 18, kindly glace what has happened to me and then decide whether one should place an order for taking considering only on the price factor???

HomeShop18 Response Team Feb 03, 2011

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. As per our discussion, we have shipped new phone to you. You will receive the product within 3- 4 working days.

Homeshop18 Online Support Team

Your feedback is important to us Keep Posting!

low price lcd tv

I want to buy an lcd screen for my computer. And I don’t know which one to buy. I want something around 19 inches as that is the available space that I have. I have seen the viewsonic, samsung and the lg lcd tv’s and all of them seem to be around the same price. But I think that I will go for the lg because I like the brand and the price seems to be affordable. I looked on homeshop18 and I found out that they have the lg 19 inch lcd tv which is a lot cheaper than the others and is of better quality. And they give a warranty as well. I will definitely purchase it from homeshop18 today.

jay mathur Dec 28, 2010

I received the delivery of the LG LCD TV two days ago from HomeShop18. I’m so happy with it. The colours are so amazing, especially because I watch a lot of movies on my computer screen because all of my movies are on my external hard drive. The screen is also very good for generally online browsing as the resolution is very good. Thanks so much Homeshop18 for delivering it on time. I feel like it is a Christmas gift to myself!

use homeshop18

Wow, I had ordered the fujezone 7 inch digital photo frame from homeshop18 yesterday, and imagine my surprise when they immediately called me to verify my details. These days you cannot tell when identity and credit fraud will happen online. It is so amazing that homeshop18 calls to verify the details of the credit card. Not only have I saved money by using homeshop18, I also know that their portal is safe for online shopping! Only yesterday I was thinking how good their deals are and then today they show themselves up! I would recommend to all of you to use homeshop18 as they are definitely the best online shopping portal in india.

jay mathur Dec 07, 2010

I just received the Fujizone digital photo frame from HomeShop18 a few hours ago. It is quite amazing that they have sent it within the time frame that they mentioned. I really did not expect this. Thanks HomeShop18 for delivering the order in time!

• Mo
    Mohan Lal Godara Dec 19, 2010

I have purchased Fujezone Mohines (Touch screen + ASE17) from HS18 during Aug 2010. The product were supply with two weeks. After few days (about 17 days) lead of both charger are unserviceable and some days after both earphones of the both mobile were unserveable. I personally contacted with Nakachini Ltd at Sabedula, Saket, New Delhi with unserveable leads and earphones, but they denied to replace. Representitive of Nakachini are ready to supply on cash payment. I purchased the same items from Nakachini on cash payment of Rs 600/- (two leads only - Not charger, and two earphone). I told all of the customers that this is froud (either by HS18 or Nakachini (mobile company). All customer are requested to beware such type of fraud.

PENNY510 Dec 26, 2010

I SHOULD CHOOSE infibeam...IF I KNOW HOMESHOP 18 HAS SO MANY COMPLAINTS, , I WONT CHOOSE IT

PENNY510 Dec 28, 2010

Waybill No : 44167937553 Reference No : 31868617
    why u send it and dont put sender name on it?
    I PAID AND MY NAME
    NOT MYSELF ORDER TO MYSELF, MY CARD MY NAME
    NOT MY FRIEND NAME
    HOW COME U DONT WRITE MY NAME?
    HE REJECT BCOZ SB SEDN TO HIM, , NOT HIMSELF ORDER TO HIMSELF
    u dont KNOW NO SENDER NAME ANYBODY CAN REJECT?
    I CONCT U ALMOST EVBERYDAYAFTER I PAID

DHL.TNT.OCS, ...blah blah
    ITS VERY FUNNY I PAID
    BUT MY FRIEND REJECT IT BCOZ NO SENDER NAME ON IT
    AFTER I PAID, I CONACT U EVERYDAY BUT NOT A REPLY AT ALL
    THEN I GOT TH RESULT IS SB I DONT KNOW ATE IT?

PENNY510 Dec 28, 2010

now i paid and gift sb for free, bcoz sender name is not on the box==, very funny

I am not rich to buy free gift to a stranger

NOTHING FREE IN THE WORLD

product not delivered

I am rajesh kumar from mohali punjab. After watching homeshop18 commercial on t.V. Have ordered one...

late delivery

I ordered hcl med-75 gaming console from homeshop18 on 05 oct 2010 and was told that none out of 2 colors (blue and white) shown on tv was available, instead only black color was available. Though I wanted the blue, I immediately placed the order for the black color. On tv as well as on internet this product is shown as an express delivery product to be delivered within 48 hours. After waiting for more than 6 days I gave a call to homeshop18 and was told that no details is available. My order arrived the next day evening that was close to 8 days and 4 times the time promised.
When I opened the box it was not the black color but white color which I least wanted.
Again I called and told all what has happened but they took all complaints (delivery-time, game color) very casually saying it all happens and they would take care of all the shortcomings from the next time onwards.
Incidentally it was my third not so pleasant experience with homehop18.

received damaged product

I have purchased anjali non stick 6pcs from home shop 18, noida. Product code: 14j10-anji. This payment for rs. 1999/- I made through cash on dated: 17-aug-10. Wide order no. [protected]
Product I received on dated: 17-aug-10, but the product was not in good condition. One of its soucer pot was dented. Therefore I return this product very next day on 19-aug-2010 via tnt pod no. Do7683668ww, as referred by homeshop18, noida. And I requested homeshop18 for replacement. My request no is: 74099.

As per tnt pod this product reached to its destination on 21-aug-2010 as per reference no 340731.

As per home shop 18 they will replace the subject product within 96hours after they received the product back. But there is no any replacement till dated. Please get my pan return as early as possible.

• Fa
    falas17 Oct 06, 2010

Hello, everybody, the good shoping place, In the summer, click in. Let's

facelift bar!

FREE SHIPPING

===== http://www.famalegoods.com
    +++

HomeShop18 Oct 08, 2010

One of our customers Mr. Sunil Adhau has raised a concern regarding non receipt of sauce pan for his order of Anjali 6 Pc Nonstick Set with on his blog posted on 6 th October, 2010.

Replacement of Sauce pan was not sent to him due to an unfortunate oversight on part of our business partner M/s Anjali .

However, they have now dispatched the sauce pan to him through Blue Dart courier vide Air waybill Number 44098912874 dated 7 th October, 2010.

This incidence is a stray aberration to the quality standard we strive to achieve for our valued customers.

With Regards,
    Sourabh Shrivastava
    Customer Services - HomeShop18

• Ad
    Adhau Oct 20, 2010

I received the replaced product from Customer Services - HomeShop18. Now I am fully satisfied with the services. So please remove my complaint from the blog as i am withdrawing my complaint.
    Thanks to complaint board for resolving my problem.

complaint against homeshop18 for not delivering product even after being paid

I had placed an order for one 1 voltas vetris platina 3 star window ac from homeshop18 on 20/4/2010 vide oder no. [protected] for rs.15500/-. I was foolish enough and have made payment of rs.15500/- through my credit card as I was informed by the customer care of homeshop18 that the product would be delivered at the most within 6-10 days. On verification from the "track your order" option of the homeshop18, I could see the information that the consignment has been handed over to the courier. This is the position for the last 10-15 days. On enquiry over phone (14/5/2010), the customer care informed me that as the consignment is big and heavy, arrangements are being made to get it delivered locally, instead of sending it through courier. Then again on 18/4/2010 another lady executive informed that the delay is due some problem going with voltas company, but now everything has been solved and the ac would be sent after necessary packing, and for that due care will be taken since the product is heavy and big, through courier within a day or 2 and I would be informed over sms about the courier company, despatch no. Etc. And the ac would definitely be delivered latest by 3rd may, 2010. But till date (19/5/2010) the position is the same, and I am waiting for the delivery.

One strange thing is that none of the customer care personnel know about the actual position. They have been trained to give wrong information. The "track your order" position informs that the consignment has been handed over to the courier company; one customer care official informs that the product would be delivered locally and then another customer care executive informs that the problem is with the voltas company who has failed to deliver the product.

One thing homeshop18 should remember is that I have already paid for the product and they have not yet delivered the same within the time frame, which is not good business. Moreover, they should never give false assurance, and they should do their homework correctly, before giving any information to the customers. The next thing is that they should never advertise for selling any product, if they are not able to deliver it within the set time. They are not doing good business, which is a shame for them, in spite of all the big names that are sponsoring them.

I only hope they will send the ac in the perfect condition, but god knows when. My advice to the other shoppers, never buy online, because all these online companies do not keep their word. Never, never fall into their trap and buy online. Spend a few rupees more and buy from a reliable shop from your town or locality and have peace of mind.

product not delivered though payment was made

I had placed an order for one 1.5 ton voltas vetris 2 star window ac from homeshop18 on 14/4/2010...

order not recieved

I have ordered a Microoven on 22/Feb/2010 and the order number is [protected], they have promissed to deliver this production in 10 days and even today (14/03/2010) I have not recived. I have made the payment by Credit card and I do not find any contact number nor support email ID on their website. This is very very poor service to customers.

Order Num : [protected]
My Contact Number : +91-[protected]
eMail : [protected]@yahoo.com

Please send me the product or refund my money back.

Srikanth. V

• Pr
    Prasad Kumar Oct 01, 2010

Dude just dial the customer service at 1 800 1 800 918 i am sure they will be great assistance to you :)

shut down

I recently bought a wespro 5mp digital camcorder (dv502) rs.3999/- on weekend loot in homeshop18...