Having problems with HomeShop18?

HomeShop18 Customer Service Contacts

Thu10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HomeShop18 Customer Service. Initial HomeShop18 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HomeShop18 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HomeShop18. Discuss the issues you have had with HomeShop18 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

HomeShop18 Complaints & Reviews

Feb 07, 2020

HomeShop18 — fraud of payment 4200 agst ram parkash patel

Dear team I am renu rathore complaint agst fraud of money rs4200. I got a urgent letter from home shop 18...

HomeShop18Refund Status

I ordered a 52 piece set cookware it takes 2 weeks around and no status found then i called customer care for help they say you cancel your order the vendor is not available otherwise wait and i already paid the amount, the customer care said they will refund, I cancelled the product but my refund is not showing 50 times i called the customer but the number is not reached the company is not good if the product is not available then why they give such offers and if the customer already paid the amount then how you deal ...its very bad experience I dont refer to any one home shop 18 site... Fake company please dont buy any product ...

HomeShop18iball cctv camera

I have seen the tv ad many times n ordered iball toto cctv camera on 22nd april. When the product got delivered to me i came to know that cctv camera works onli on specific range. But in homeshop18 tv ad it was shown as camera is placed at home and other person is watching from her office. N cause onli i have ordered as i wanted to place at home so that i can watch from anywhere in mobile like they have shown in the ad..when i contacted homeshop 18 cc they said we dont have such ad which they are completely denying and lieing. Kindly resolve the issue i paid 2350 for such product.

Feb 23, 2019

HomeShop18 — Maxxlite power bank

I have placed a order for purchasing of Maxxlite quick charge 2.0 power bank of 10400mah qty 1no from home...

HomeShop18product reported as delivered but not delivered

I ordered Astaberry Festive special skin care combo on 23rd January and made an online payment of Rs.549. On 26 January, i got the message of product being delivered but it is not delivered to me; i didn't received the order. Customer care authorities are asking to wait for 3-4 days again and again and not taking any required action. Please register my complaint in against of HomeShop18.

HomeShop18 — combo of 4 jeggings

Dear sir/madam I have ordered combo pack of 4 jeggings but the product reviewed is enterily different from...

HomeShop18 — winning of lottery

Sir we received call and he may be One of the Customer Care Executive of Homeshop-18. He Using your company...

Home Shop 18 — fraud company

Order id...[protected] complaint id - hs2018060500464 Home shop 18 totally fraud company I booked 1 combo...

New Delhi

HomeShop18fraud calls

There have been two times incident that when I have placed my order, the next day, not once but two three times I receive a call from diiferent numbers with different names giving reference of Homeshop18 saying that we have been selected in the lucky draw and then they tell us that we have won some fancy rewards (like tata safari or a cash reward of 12, 60, 000/-). Then they usually ask us to deposit certain amount of money. even if we say that we r not interesed they still keep on calling which is v irritating.

Even I called the customer care no to confirm on this reward they also said that its a fraudial call.

I want everyone to be aware of such fraud calls and want homeshop18 to have a look into this matter. I am enclosing the number from which he called. His name is Sweety Singh and he is from Bihar, his phn no. is [protected], [protected]. He called us atlest 5 times.

Kindly, look into the matter as such kind of phone calls is totaly unethicall. This is a complete disaster.

HomeShop18the delivery service/logistics

They don't have a proper logistics department in place according to me. I have come to this conclusion as I continuously get SMSes on my mobile that the product is out for delivery and I never receive it.

The worst part is that they don't give the mobile number of the delivery person. Instead they will provide the landline number of Delhivery Courier.

The customer care people will just say the same thing--we promise the delivery by today. When asked for the courier boy's contact number they would say that even they don't know the number as per the company norms.

Now tell me is it worth for me to opt for their service again?

smhsn18 Oct 24, 2016

Dear Customer,

Apologies! Kindly share order details for us to assist you further in resolving the mentioned concern.

Assuring of best of our services!

HomeShop18

HomeShop18 — roti maker not working properly and not as per shown in the adverticement not getting support from c. care to get refund money.

Please support to get refund money, no support have been received for the said complaint . Roti Maket not...

www.homeshop18.com — seller didn't reply, but I couldn't return items

The website www.homeshop18.com has different deals and the prices were large. I bought some items from the...

www.homeshop18.com — their items aren't durable

Terrible quality of the items. My sister twice bought from the company www.homeshop18.com. but every time she...

Godrej Electronic Safe From Homeshop18advance payment and product not delivered

I ordered godrej electronic safe - forte (order no.[protected]) from homeshop18 on 12 dec 2014, and pay them advance money rs 7790/- through internet banking, product was shipped through dtdc on 14 dec and after tracking I found that from 18 dec is was in delivered status but I didn't product. I was relax because on homeshop18 website it was showing in delayed status. After waiting for one week I contacted them and they told they will track the product and ask me to send the bank statement of payment through mail. Next they on homeshop18 site product was shown delivered and when I contact them they made me fool for next 3-4 days by saying that we will solve this quickly. I contact them multiple times and they said wait fro 24 hr. Than I trace shipment by calling to dtdc and after tracking found that product was booked by name of some mr. Kushwaha and delivered to him. With this new detail when I contact them they told me they are placing new order for me and that will be delivered within 10 days. After 5 days when I check status, order was not even shipped. Again when I contact costumer care they told "we are checking weather previous order was delivered to you are not."it means they were fooling me by placing another order (no. [protected]), again when I call customer care and talk to their floor supervisor ms janmeet she told product is already delivered to you and received by sign but if you didn't get product we will investigate and from last one month they are making fool out of me. Now neither they are returning my money nor they are shipping product.

advance payment and product not delivered

HomeShop18delay in delivery/ improper response

I ordered the product-order number: [protected]- on 26th of september from this self proclaimed number one online shopping portal. I received sms and email stating that the product would be delivered in seven days. On eighth day when I called the customer care people, I noticed that the product was still at their stores. I told them clearly that I want the product before 6th of october as I am leaving for some place on the said date.in fact, before purchasing itself, I planned the dates accordingly and purchased. Since 8th day of purchase, I have been calling up the customer care people only to get pathetic responses. I told them time and again that I have train on 6th of october, at first they told me that the product would be delivered before the said date. And today, when I noticed that the product is still at the airport, I asked the customer care people to cancel the product as I will not be here to receive it. They simply ask me to wait till 9th of october. So, for the product sake, I need to cancel or postpone my journey. This is what they mean to say? I am fed up with the response. They are not even taking my cancel request of the product. If I delay the payment of credit card even by one day after the due date, I shall be fined a sum of rs. 500. I made the payment of this card through credit card. Are these people not liable to pay fine? Whatever it is, business depends on trust and I lost trust in this eshop. This message is in the complete interest of the public.

smhsn18 Oct 07, 2013

Hi Phanindra,

Tried calling you with no luck.We're following it up with the logistics team to arrange for the urgent delivery, kindly allow us sometime.

Homeshop18online support

HomeShop18no replacement given

Dear sir/madam,

After getting disappointed with the service provided by homeshop18, I am writing this complaint to you in the big hope that, I will get it justice and my problem resolved. I want to get strict action against these frauds, who are continuously taking big advantage of people and robbing their valuable earnings.

I had placed an order for a set of kurtis worth rs. 2000 from homeshop18, which was according to their size details given in their telecast. But after receiving the order it was not as per mentioned size, so I shipped their product back for replacement as per the details given by their customer care executive. And now its more than 20 days than I have not yet received my replacement. I had already paid rs. 2000/- to them. Either I want my product replaced or my money back. Please help me to get a refund of my money. Details of the order is as below

Order no. : [protected]
                Date : 24th nov, 2012.
                Item : printed + embroidered asmitas kurtis (set of 5)
                Amount : rs. 2000.00

They are the biggest cheater in india & must be banned in india.

Dear sir/mam, if you can please take any action against them would be highly appreciated. Also if you can get my money refunded from these cheaters.

Their email contact : [protected]@homeshop18.com
                Customer care contact : [protected]

Thanks & best regards,
                Sheetal

• Ho
                    HomeShop18 Response Team Jun 03, 2016

Dear Sir,

Please provide us your order number, we will get it resolved immediately.

Thanks,
                    Team HomeShop18

• A1
                    A1981 Jun 03, 2016

on 16th of Oct'11 I have placed an order for American Tourister Laptop Backpack AC4L (black in color) with one of your executive & expected date was 24th of Oct'11 receiving the same. The same status has been confirmed on last Saturday (22nd Oct'll).

on 24th Oct'11 (today) the same was not delivered to me so i called your customer care& was taking to Shikha Shing, at that time I came to know that the order is not yet dispatched & it might get dispatched by 25th Oct'11.

Due to this I have asked to let me know what If I want to cancel my order & till what time I will be getting my money back. The moment she heard word cancellation, she went ahead & canceled my order with out listing my complete question. Spoken to his Sr Mr. Vishal Sharma & he was help less & like Shikha he was also sorry for the mistake what she has done.

I have made payment on 16th & now if the order cancellation is confirmed money will be refunded in & working Days. I have lost interest on ICICI card for all thus days & now I dont have the product also

smhsn18 Dec 17, 2012

Dear Sheetal,

We really apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. As customer satisfaction is paramount as a special case the order value INR 1999/- has been processed for refund and the cheque would be dispatched to you in about 10 - 12 working days.

We at Homeshop18 are treating the matter closed from our end and there is no liability pending towards Homeshop18

A line of confirmation would be appreciated

For TV18 Home Shopping Network Ltd.

Home Shop 18

• Tr
                    t.r.gurumurthy Dec 15, 2012

everynetusermustbewareofthistypeofonlinepurchasesespeciallythroughonlinecreditsbymeansofcreditcardsinarticular, appearingwithgoogle.com.t.r.gurumurthy, [email protected]

HomeShop18.comhs18 took my money, didn't deliver the product, no refund.

Dear sir/madam,

After getting bitterly harassed by homeshop18, I am writing this complaint to you in the big hope that, I will get it resolved. Unfortunately, we don't have any law for consumer rights (this is a big shame for this country).

I had placed an order for 250l frost free refrigerator on homeshop18 (as it was on sale on diwali). Details of the order is as below:

Order no. : [protected]
                  Date : 15 nov, 2012.
                  Item : godrej gfe 27 smt4n frost free refrigerator
                  Amount : rs. 15789.00

This item was a diwali gift for my parents in karna city (haryana).

After 4-5 days, when I saw no update on the order, I contacted their customer care service. Thay said, this will be delivered in next 3-4 days. After 4 days I again contacted them, again the same answer. The refrigerator didn't get delivered even after 18 days in spite of number of calls & messages. Later they started putting me on hold & then silently disconnect. No answer to the tickets raised. Then they just canceled the order without refunding my money.

They are the biggest cheater in india & must be banned in india.

Their contacts:

Ashwani

• Go
                      Godrej Appliances Dec 09, 2012

Hi ashwani_2k,

We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to take this opportunity to resolve all the complaints you have regarding our product/service.

Kindly send in your contact details at [email protected] so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

You can also call us on [protected] / 1800 – 225511 for further queries; you can also follow us on:-
                      Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/GodrejAppliances
                      Twitter - http://twitter.com/GodrejAppliance

Godrej Appliance Team.

HomeShop18 (body care insta glow kit)faulty body care insta glow kit order no. [protected]

Dear team,

I ordered for the body care insta glow kit from home shop 18, which was delivered and payment of rs 1500 made by me on delivery. On opening the pack to my dismay I found the nourishing massage cream missing in the pack without the cream. The entire pack is useless as the cream is the integral part of the pack, I immediately reported the missing item to the home shop 18 and was assured that it will be sent to me soon.

But it has been 1 month and despite my regular phone call and follow up with home shop 18 customer care, I have not received the missing product and thus not able to use the entire pack.

What is most appalling is that the customer care executive of home shop 18, assure us that it would be sent within 24-48 hours as it has been sent through courier but it has been a month and still I have not received the missing product.

Would request your intervention against the apathy of the home shop 18 towards the gullible customers.

Thanks,

homeshop-18/strontium tnt 8GB pendrivedoes not show any response

Hello, my name is diwakar bisht 2 month ago I had perchased strontium tnt 8gb pendrive but the pendrive was not working properly. It consist5 years warranty my username is-diwakar. [protected]@gmail.com
                      And my phone no-[protected].

• Wa
                          WalkerTex Aug 29, 2012

Haha wish that parrot would shut up.

• Ku
                          KUMAR11141 Jul 11, 2012

my name is Poovel Kumar, i had bought STRONTIUM 8GB 2 months ago. 1 months only working. 2nd month its not working properly. now fully down. My number [protected].
                          E-mail [email protected]

• Pr
                          pratik_om18 Jul 07, 2012

hello my name is rina soni 2 day ago i have purchased strontium 8 gb pendrive but the pendrive is not show the computer it consistus 5 years woranty my number [protected]

• Wa
                          WalkerTex Jun 14, 2012

Return it using the warranty. What are you even complaining about? Why are you wasting your time yelling on this site?

HomeShop18 — shortshipment and cheating

I got again same servicable canon camera for replacement the faulty canon camera 12 mp against my order no...