Having problems with NoraCora?

NoraCora reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 13, 2019. The latest review Purchase of Clothes was posted on Feb 22, 2021. NoraCora has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 45 reviews. NoraCora has resolved 0 complaints.

NoraCora Customer Service Contacts

NoraCora Complaints & Reviews

NoraCoraOrdered from nora cora on april 20th, 2020. As of yet no refund no merchandise

I placed an order with them on April 20th, 2020, I have emailed them at least 10 times and I get an automated reply with tracking numbers that go no where. I received one this morning saying that merchandise enroute(again) and was I agreeable to a 15% refund when I did receive merchandise. No expected date, only again enroute. They also asked me if I would remove all of my negative comments and reviews. I refused. The money was removed from my account on the date the order was placed. What exactly is my recourse for this company?

NoraCoraClothing Order

I ordered 117.+ worth of clothing. To date, I have received no communication regarding my order, its status, or the refund I demanded. To each email I send, I get a form letter back. I would prefer to have the merchandise, but they have had my money for over 3 months. What do I do?

Anne Crooker
    [protected]@yahoo.com
    [protected]

NoraCoraA website that cannot be reached!

Ordered a shirt on June 4, 2020. Enveloped arrived very crumpled with merchandise stuffed into it on June 16. Sizing is no where near the specs provided on the website; this shirt is made for a preteen, not an adult woman. Their "service" website ( [protected]@noracora.com ) does not exist. I think this is a scam company and I am very dissatisfied. Will never order again and will continue to try to collect my refund in full.

NoraCoraDelivery and quality

i ordered clothing from nora cora on may 4

I received the items on june 16'

nothing looked as what the picture displayed and the fabric was cheap.
        apparently the lond delay is dur to the fact that everything is shipped from china.

i was on an email marathon with the company over 8 times.
        I will never buy from them again and also a top that I oredered was not in the mail.and
        the dress they sent would have to be for someone 10 feet tall.it had at leat 2-3 yards on floor and could never be worn like that

NorcoraWomen's apparel

An order was placed on May 18 and to date have not received any items. I've made inquiries and was informed that part of it would be here by early June. A total of 5 inquiries were exchanged and to no avail. We all work very hard to be able to buy clothes and other necessities. To take advantage of the trust and honesty of others is wrong!

My order # is E5A54109727.

NoraCoraClothing

I was unaware my order would be a month before I would receive it, I have sent numerous emails asking them to cancel my order, I have had to deal with a Christina Wu, and she is very unprofessional, very rude and I will not deal with this type of behavior, she has reused to cancel my order, and I have contacted my credit card. And am now trying to dispute this transaction. I placed my order on may 24th. When I received an email from them on the 4th of June telling me it would be a month to be delivered I requested it to be cancelled. And I have harassed every since then pertaining to my order and wanting it cancelled.

NoraCoraOrder #E5ADF125615

Nora cora
              I've ordered several items totaling over $190. Nora cora sent an email to confirm the order was placed. It was unclear as to what items were shipped and which items were out of stock or low in stock. When I researched the order again the items indicated final sale. On may16th I received an email indicating my order was in progress to be shipped. And I would be notified when I shipped. To date june 12th no email was received and no order shipped or received. I want a refund. Immediately. Please contact me asap regarding this order e5adf125615 and my request for a refund.
              Audrey

NoraCoraDid not receive my order

E5A74G89004 ORDER NUMBER I have made 6 or 7 Inquiry about the status of the order and no reponse. It was placed May 4th for my Husband birthday June 20 and no one is answer me about where it is; however they took my money. If I am not going to receive the order than refund me my money.

NoraCoraShoes / tracking of my shoes haven’t received

My name is sheila rose. I ordered a pair of gray and white Sandles from noracora. I ordered on 5/8/20 or maybe 5/2/20... I have been tracking my order and it has been a month since I paid for my shoes. I have called ups and they told me this was a international tracking number. They said a third party called ups innovations is responsible for delivering my package. It was sent from China now it has been at a processing facility since 5/11/20. If this is a scam I want a refund immediately. I will give all of the information down below. Please escalate this email to a manager ASAP!!

Tracking no. E5AP8580753
                  Going to address: 816 Jarmon Ct Charlotte NC 28213
                  Total paid 41.10- prepaid card
                  My contact no is [protected]
                  Email-sheila. [protected]@yahoo

Shoes / tracking of my shoes haven’t received
                  Shoes / tracking of my shoes haven’t received

NoraCoraOrder two weeks ago not received

Order number ESLA 173505 Nora Cora claims no order number matching or matching email address. So I made it up? Then I get an email telling me they will notify me when order is shipped. I've had it, I want my 182.00 back. I also noticed website Fashioncosy has same items for sale shipped by a company called Yen but UK address. There has to be a way to stop these people or expose them nationally on the media.

NoraCoraClothing, shoes

I ordered clothing and shoes from nora cora. Didnt receive order for 2 months. When I did the order was not complete and those items I received were the wrong size and one blouse was actually wet! I have written several times with no reply. I'm looking for address to send items sent back to them for a refund. This has been an expensive lesson.

• Updated by LillyAZ · Jun 05, 2020

HTTP://Noracora.com Ordered clothing/shoes in April. Received in June. Wrong sizes, no shoes ever arrived. Have communicated. sent me a note on 4/22 Order has been completed. They said order had been sent. NO address to return. Out almost $200 order E5AZZJ56627 Sub order 244776 ?? Still no further goods received. Looking for address to return substandard products. [email protected] Thank you.

NoraCoraClothing order

As you order and choose in stock items, your credit card is immediately charged. Nothing is in stock. One out of four items might get mailed in three weeks, but you won't receive any valid tracking or the package; nor will you receive the rest of your order or a refund for what they pretend to send you. Pure fraud with no physical location to pursue remedy.

NoraCoraA top I purchased

I made an order for 3 tops several months ago. 2 were delivered, but the last one has not showed up??? They keep emailing me un related tracking information. Order #E5A8XO38730
                          I'm tired of playing games!!! I have contacted them at least 6 times, getting the same result. They should not be privileged to do business on America if they are not professional. They advertise on Facebook, and if they don't do something about it, I'm going to spread the word about how they do business. I'll make it my job!!!

Denise Wilson

NoraCoraI am worried about my orders.

I have placed several orders within the last few days. I have just read the complaints about the service. Now I wish to get my money back. I have done business once before with China. They produce sorry work and the sizes are all too small. I have ordered tops and dresses, now I am worried that they will be too small. From my past experience they will not refund or send another size without me paying more money. Please let me know how I can cancel my orders and get my refund. CLARE GRADY ([protected]@yahaoo.com) Tele: [protected] My order numbers are: E5AN8K81579 E5APTE77777 E5AX 6X74552 E5AZ1M72209 I DO HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!! My total for my orders is $189.20 PLEASE HELP ME!!

NoraCoraPoor quality clothes - requesting refund

I was charged for clothes with a company called Noracora on July 6, 2019. It took me approximately a month to finally receive all the clothes but once I tried them on, they were misrepresented as they are supposed to be of designer boutique quality but in fact, they are cheap and flimsy. I have been attempting a 50% refund and it's been over a month in which they claim that the refund was not issued successfully. Everytime I ask for a status, they claim that they are working on it but as of today, I still have not received a dime.

NoraCoraUnable to get info regarding how to return a shirt/blouse received about 5 days ago.

Instructions enclosed with item received gave instructions for contacting a web address for info on steps for returning an item for refund or exchange. The web page cannot be reached. Doesn't exist. There is no phone number nor address provided for customer service.
                                I am stuck with a women's shirt that is too small. The size chart was not correct. I had intended to return the shirt to exchange for a larger size.Now I believe the company, NoraCora, is a scam. I plan to warn people on Facebook where I saw NorCora's advertisement and placed by order.

NoraCoraOrder #noc823387816ra

I have two confirmations on this order. When I open either of these confirmations, I click on 'view your order' and what comes up is 'page cannot be found or an error has occurred.' I have received a partial shipment, the leg-warmers and the 2 strapless bras. There may be more items, but I can't view my order to be sure. There is also a COAT that I have not received. Please help me with this. I would like a copy of my entire order, please.

joyce ciocia Feb 03, 2020

I placed an order with you through paypay. you deducted the money from my account but i never received the items. placed the order on Dec 12. my name joyce ciocia my e-mail is [email protected] please contact me asap.

NoraCoraNot gotten 7 items yet

I've contacted them over and over I've still not gotten 7 items I paid for. I ordered this, stuff Dec 12the 2019 it's bull u cant talk to no one and I'm not getting ripped off.. Plys pants I did were siky were to b cotten look. Like jeans I'm. Not letting this, go I spent too much. Nope. It's not right to rip people off who work hard for their money.. Again 7 items, have not came I spent over $140. Not letting this go..

NoraCoraInability to process a return

I have been trying to process my return via the Noracora website, as the website directs. I have provided them with the order number, delivery date, item number, amount paid, and reason for return. I continue to recieve the same email in return from NoraCora. It tell me that I need to provide the information which I just sent. So frustrating! They have a 15 day return window which now is almost over. I believe this company is a scam!

Inability to process a return
                                      Inability to process a return

• Updated by blorence · Feb 07, 2020

They want you to go through the website. I had to email many times .

I purchased using PayPal and ended up going them. I accepted a partial refund. Noracora seems a scam. I will never buy from them again. Sorry you got caught too

NoraCoraStill haven't received partial order from nov?

Hello,
                                        I have email customer service and receive generic responses? My concerns are I have not received all of my order which was placed in november it is now january with 3 items missing? I want a resolution either track package or send me another order.
                                        It shows, I received yellow solid 3/4 cotton-blend shirt, I have never received it?
                                        Below orders have not received yet? What is the status?
                                        Lw846469786cn, lw277536674cn. Thank you,