Nokia UK Promowinning mobile number

L

I have one nokia 6020 mobile phone with imei no. [protected]... It trouble shot (Automatically switch off) and give it for repair in shri shakthi communications, shakthi theater complex, coen road, hubli, karnataka, india on 21st may 2007. They repaired and give back on same date under the warranty period... And its again troubleshot, and I give for repair on after two days because of same problem, they repaired and give under warranty... After two weeks its again showing the same problem and I submitted mobile for repair on same service center... That time it was not under warranty... They provide service job sheet and estimated value amount wasrs.500... But afterwards they demandingrs. 2000. For repairing... And they are making delay also...

Now I have great suspicious about their activities because they already know the hand set warranty going to be over, so they temporally repaired and give back handset...

• Py
    pyrelal jaiswar Aug 29, 2016

GBP 750, 000.00pounds in 2011 T-WORLD NOKIA DRAW in uk. batch no twn772.TOclaim send your batch no only by e- mail to [email protected]

• La
    Laxman Manikrao Edake Aug 23, 2016

Sir,
    I have submitted my 2700 c handset for non working on 2nd September 2010. With Nokia care centre, Shop Bo. 3 & 4, Trimurty complex, Savarkar Chowk, Nirala Bazar, Samarth Nagar, Aurangabad (m.s.). Since September i am in tuch with customer care office but till date there is no positive reply to me or no feedback my mail also. They have given Docket No. Also But till date tnt-couriers services shows deliverly status in transit. Due to this unable to contact anybody. They are saying handset not repaired by the company.

sir, Nokia company is worldwide company and it unbelivable to repair such things. I am ready to pay charges. My jobsheet No. is [protected]/100902/107 dated 02/09/2010. You are requested to look into the matter.

Thanks & Regards

Laxman Edake
    Cell No. [protected]

• Kr
    K.Rajaram Aug 23, 2016

I purchased Nokia N86 mobile @ Wavetel Shop, Chennai on 04/02/2010.This mobile is facing continuous troubles from
    the date of purchase to till date. It faced USB Cable Connection
    problems 3 times and Charging problems 3 times for the last
    7 months. For all the problems the mobile set was sent each
    and every time to NewDelhi ( Head Office )by the Nokia Care
    Centre, Chennai for Servicing and rectifying the problems.
    Each and every time they are taking 10 days to rectify it.
    After rectifying the same problem continues.
    I dont know wether they are not attending problems with
    intensive care OR the Defective Handset was imposed on me.
    As a Retired Person I have faced Mental Torture and Agony
    for the past 7 months from the date of purchase.
    Hence I kndly request to Replace the Mobile otherwise I Have
    no other go Except from going Consumer Court to get proper
    Compensation for my mental worryness that I have faced so
    for.

Yours,
    K.Rajaram
    Mob :91 [protected]
    E-Mail :[email protected]

• Bi
    Binu Varghese Aug 22, 2016

I own Nokia N95 hand set.( N95-2, RM-320, Finland made).This was purchased from UK, 2 Years back.On 3rd july, I had a complaint with its Display. Itook the set to Rolex, Nokia care center in Pathanamthitta district Kerala, India.(Job sheet#3526-dtd-3/07/10) I was asked to wait in the beautiful lounge up to 5.30 Pm, to get a reply that it would be repaired in a Weeks time. It had problem with its STRIP, DISPLAY & IC.
    Let me tell you that I could make & Recieve Calls even in this condition. I rang them up about 10 times to get a very rude reply always. Today I called them again and was told to come in person to know more about it.I went and cllected the set.The set was not repaired. I asked for the reason. I was told that they could not identify the problem. It was possible only if they had a similer N95 with them.(The estimate they gave me on 3rd July was Rs:4000/=). Could you please direct me to the right place to get it repaired. I am badly in need of this set because all my contacts, Memos etc are in this set.

• Th
    Thopmas Aug 22, 2016

Just few munits, ago I received a text message on my mobile, informing me that I have won an amount of 195, 000.00 pounds from an alledged ongoing "Nokia Promotion. The senders asked me to call phone # +[protected], and their email add. is [email protected] I attempted calling, but hung off after I noticed that the voice was that of a Nigerian, who are mostly noted for those kinds of mischevious deeds.
    I seek your protection; my number is +[protected].
    Thanks.

• Rv
    rvbrown Aug 19, 2016

SMS scam: Congratulations! You have won R95, 000, your number was randomly selected in NOKIA yearly PROMO AWARDS. Batch No (NK174) Call Mr Lis Benson @ [protected], BTW 7am-5pm to cover your winning.
    WARNING! Secure your winning information 'ACT/ABUSE'' of the rights of this PROMO & claiming your sum. Terms and Conditions Apply...what rubbish!

• Re
    rebeccaphelan Aug 19, 2016

i purchased fone on 14/05/2010 on a contract $99. Per month i got home with new fone and it wont work properly.. The touch screen doesn't work, incoming calls yet cannot answer i have returned 2 place of purchase 4 exchange with no success i have rang the complaints line only 2 get answering service which i left my details yet had no response- im very disappointed in your product and lack of service. I wish 2 get replacement fone or i will not be hönouring contract this has been very inconveniant both personally and professionally. Please reply. Rebecca phelan

• De
    Deepti D. Parab Aug 18, 2016

Somone had robbed my nokia handset 3120c so i would like to track this men and search my cell if you can. My handset imei no. Is [protected]. Waiting for ur favorable reply. If u like to ask me or you want to anything pls send me a mail on this email id [email protected]

• Mn

Last used No.: January 2010
    E-mail for communication
    Missed date: Jan6, 2010
    IMEI No.:[protected]

Please help me in tracking my mobile. It's a high end phone costing Rs.24, 000/-
    Thanks,

• Ca
    captainpower1980 Aug 11, 2016

I recieved sms says that congratulations your cell has won 250000 pounds in nokia promo in london for claims call +[protected]
    I want to know is that true!!!

• Su
    sumil sasi Aug 05, 2016

My mobile some time I press the menu that time stek the mobile after I am swith off and again on the mob that time I install one software that come first

• Pr
    pravin yogi Aug 04, 2016

i have purched nokia 7610 in april07. but after one month the battery get discharged in just one day with out any use.i talk with thair customer care centre.they checked & found the problem & they agreed to change the battery.i had surrunder the battery on 4th oct. they give me the date of 20th oct.but till date i have not get my battery & the staff sitting thair have no manner how to talk with customer,they behave like they dont need more customer bcos they have the brand name.
    so dear users " beware of nokia"

• Ro
    Roy Harris Aug 04, 2016

Follow up on my complaint: After the new but faulty phone was sent to me, I had to wait another two weeks for another new phone.

On arrival and opening the package, well, you probably wont believe this: it was a new phone O.K, but the wrong model!

To my advantage, it was a better model than the one I had, but they made me sign a document to say it was on loan only until such time they sorted out my N70.

Today, five months later, I still have the 'loan model' but it is faulty and needs to be taken in and sent away for repairs.

Well, needless to say, I will never by Nokia again....

• Ro
    Roy Harris Aug 04, 2016

I have supported Nokia for many years but I will never, never ever buy a Nokia again. I travel frequently and every time I arrive at my destination, the phone works, but the face is blank. I have spent a full day in Amsterdam traveling by public transport in a country I do not know. But to no prevail. I have tried many times to have it repaired, but lo and behold, when I get off the plane, the darn thing is not working. I then handed it in at Eaxctmobile in Johannesburg. Their service: Absolutely s**t. They eventually sent me a new N70. I opened it at the shop and..., believe it or not, the brand new one was faulty again!!!!!! I have now been waiting another two weeks, with only promises to hold on to. Take my advise: Stay away from Nokia and stay away from Exactmobile. They are BAD BAD news.....

Dear sir,

I am very excited that run the Nokia Global Lottery.

Dear sir,

I am very excited that run the Nokia Global Lottery.

Regars,

Iliya Branzelov

• Pa
    Pamela Martinez Jul 26, 2016

I have sent several emails to this supposed link, to cancel my subscription as I tried to cancel before the seven days. They still are debiting my account for the 49.95, I want this stopped, this is some sort of scam!

• 6s
    6sultan9 Jul 26, 2016

Congratulations!!!

We are Pleased to inform you that your email was selected among the winner of Asian Pacific Lottery Organization.

For more details visit : http://asianonlinelotrg.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

On how to redeem your prize

[email protected]
    Coordinator Asian Pacific Lottery Organization
    Regd No: [protected]

• Li
    Litu Mech Jul 26, 2016

sir,
    Ihave the honour to inform you that i received a message in my mobile which reads as 'your mobile won (one million pounds) yahoo/msn lotteryheld in London. To claim your prize contact Dr MarkJude via email ([email protected]) .Now i am ambitious to get it but is it a...my no. is [protected].

• Al
    alexmartin Jul 26, 2016

There is a book called The Amazing 9-5 Alternative that has links to companies that hire people to work from home. I recommend it. The book has links to the companies so you don't have to pay for job listings. I found an ad for it on Ebay, you can get it at www.makingyourliving.com is where I ordered it for $2.99.

OK.OK.OK.

• Iv
    ivett Jul 26, 2016

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME I STILL HAVENT FOUND THE SOLUTION IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO CANCEL IT PLEASE WRITE BACK THANK U!!!

• Al
    almostafa Jul 26, 2016

Good morning sir;

why you just substract the fees or that funds you need from the check before giving it to us to avoid any cheating from any other people?

Best Regards,

Attn: Winner,

Country: New Zealand
    Email:

Date: Oct 17th, 2008.

Good to hear from you regarding the NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. My names are Dr. Abdul Azeez. I am the Nokia Cash officer assigned to winners on the Mobile sweepstake.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £16, 000.000.00 (Two Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain and Africa.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

We have attached a Claim Processing Form (CPF) to this e-mail, you are required to fill in the form and send back to us as soon as possible to facilitate the release process of your won funds. You are to choose only One (1) from the Three (3) given courier delivery options on how to claim your won funds.

Your mobile number have won you the sum of £250, 000.00 GBP (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Only) and all information concerning the facilitation of your claims will commence as soon as you fill and submit the NOKIA PAYMENT RELEASE FORM.

Note: Your Parcel delivery is diplomatic and Payment for delivery fee is compulsory due to the fact that all deliveries will be authorised by the British Embassy.

The above mentioned payment must be acknwoledge by your preffered courier before authorization will be granted by the british embassy.

VERIFICATION NO.: CN-[protected]

DR. ABDUL AZEEZ
    Email: [email protected]
    Tel: +[protected]
    Fax: +[protected]

As soon as you fill and submit the form, it will be forwarded to Your payment center (United Kingdom). You are required to call the office for Acknowledgement.

Congratulations once again.

• Pr
    Pravin Chachad Jul 26, 2016

Sir,
    Fund is not transfer to my account, I was paid a sum of Rs 21500/- for Currency Conversion chgs. in SBI a/C Deepak Parasnath, But they said to me to pay IMF code fees I do not have money to pay IMF code. and another expenses. So fund is not transfer to my account.
    I ask regarding this certificate is true or false, fraud No reply recd. from them

Thanking You
    Yours Faithfully
    Pravin Chachad
    With Regards

Comments
    Comments

ankit kumar Jul 22, 2016

I'm Ankit kumar from gr. noida. i have a nokia cell phone 5800 xpress music. the problem in cell is very bad display...i submit it for repairing in nokia care center noida sec-2...then they return it to me after 25 days with the liquid demage information message...and told me for no care
    then suddenly i tell him repaired it on my own expences charge, the services charge was very high its 6, 000.00 rs. so i didn't repaired it by your employe.
    so please do any good process in my favour about my complain and recive a highly obilised from me...

Thanks

Ankit kumar
    g-466 gamma II gr. noida
    [protected]

• Mu
    muralidhar.v Jul 22, 2016

This is muralidhar,
    My mobile has been stolen by someone in last month.

I have come to know that you will trace the mobile by whom it is using now with the IMEI number.

So I am providing my details below...

Hope I'll get Quick response...

Thank You.

Andhra Pradesh.

Phone model: Nokia 7210

Make: Nokia(2010)

Last used No.: [protected], [protected] (on 25-04-2011 ) and

after mobile stolen : [protected] (Got from airtel customer care)

E-mail for communication: [email protected]

Ref:
    1 . The Service Request Number is 1-[protected]
    2 . The Service Request Number is 1-[protected] [SR# 1-[protected]]

On sept 15 I file a complaint through g mail.the complaint was that

"I have purchased nokia X L DS whose, , IMEI . 1 :[protected], IMEI . 2 :[protected] on 14 JUNE 2014 at AMMU mobile point, VARKALA, T.V.M KERALA.But after only two months its display was damaged.I give the phone to an authorized nokia service center(MOBILE CORNER; Attingal) for servicing on 12/08/2014.But lack of display board from your company I didn"t get it back till now. so I request you to take necessary step to get backmy phone in condition immediately"
    on very next day you ask 1. Location and complete address of the Nokia Care Centr
    and
    Color scan copy of latest service Job Sheet This also send by mail to you.

.On Sept:19 I send a reminder letter for you. 45 passed till my complaint is not solved. So again I remember you if get a solution with in 7 days, I approach the consumer court for justice.

your:s faithfuly

SHIBUSUDEVAN
    phone:[protected]

Address, SAYONA,
    MUNDAYIL, VARKALA .KERALA, TV.M
    PIN 695141

• Kk
    kktheka Jul 20, 2016

sir, my phone model nokia 1661 - 2 black missed date 30th Nov 2011 IMEI No [protected]. please lock mob. My e mail : [email protected]

• Pa
    PANKAJ SHARMA Jul 20, 2016

My nokia handset 3230 goes faulty just after warranty finishes. I approached Nokia care in East patel nagar. They said that its display goes faulty and about Rs. 2500 to be charged. I argued that the phone is in new condition and never be mishandled but they refuse to attend. If a costly handset goes faulty just after finishing the warranty than what is the need of purchasing costly sets that is of Nokia.

• Ni
    nitisha24 Jul 20, 2016

I had purchased Nokia -6500-s 2 years back, it worked fine for few months but then started giving many issues like hang, memory card issue, i lost my data and everything,
    I went to 3 or 4 nokia care centres, but all did the same job of upgrading the software which did not even help a single percent in solving the issue, finally on asking everyone i went to swargate nokia care, there i was told that the problem which my cell phone had, cud not be solved here since it has got some major hardware issue, so it needed to be sent to bombay and it will take min of 15 days,
    then it was sent to bombay for repair, but they could also not solve the issue, so finally i got a new hand set as an replacement .

My question: why was that happen, wasnt it properly tested, if the customer is spending thousands of money, dont they expect a good quality product??

The replaced cell phone also worked well for months but now, it has also shown its true colors, it is almost dead now, i went again to the same nokia care center and was told to again upgrade the software, which actually did not help again, so then i was told there is some major issue, which will take min of 6k to make it repair.

What is the gaurentee of getting a good product and a quality replacement ? who will spend again 6k ? its been 3 months now and i am sick of taking it to the nokia care centers all the time ..
    i want it to be repaired free since it was an replacement which did not work properly, and providing me the faulty piece as a replacement, where is the trust then?

Please do the need ful as soon as possible,

Thanks

• Hi
    Himani Rawat Jul 20, 2016

I am Frequently user of Nokia Model No. 6500-S from the last 5 months, but now from the previous month i m facing so many problems in this set like display black, On and Off problem and back cover of cell is not fitted properly. I came to your service center two times but they didn't rectify my problem. Problem is still standing as a earlier. Now my cell is not reading memory card. What shall i do, shall i throw out this phone or what, because i cannot held up this phone much more time.

Himani Rawat
    B-130, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi110021.
    Ph. No. [protected]

email id: [email protected]
    emei no: [protected]
    my contact no: [protected]

• swapnil umak Jul 18, 2016

all the above information given by me because i lost my mobile. so please trace my mobile as sooon as possible. please tell me any results above for as mail.

• Su
    Subhashis Bhowmick Jul 18, 2016

I had deposited a Nokia N70 on the 13th of Nov, 2007. Job Sheet number : [protected]/071113/49. This was submited to their authorised service centre named : Infotel situated at 26/2 Hindustan Park, Kol-29. I have been going to this centre for the last three years and never got my handset back. I many-a-times go out of kolkata for official purposes so this matter was also handled by my brother-in-law. They have never come to a conclusion as to what has happened to the set. I flared up badly yesterday and they have given me a refurbished handset ( N70 ) today i.e. 14th of July, 2009.
    I am unwilling to accept this handset as I had given then a handset that was barely a few months old and had a starting up problem. I want a new N81 as a replacement. When I bought my N70 it costed Rs.17500 but could never use it properly. N81 cost lesser than that now, Rs16000. As a compensation I want a 1 GB memory card as well. I dont think I am asking for anything more than what I should. Please let me know what should be done if they donot agree to this. I am willing to lodge a complaint with the consumer forum and claim Rs20000 as compensation alongwith a top of the line handset as well.
    Please advice.
    SUBHASHIS BHOWMICK - Kolkata.

• Ki
    kishore sankar Jul 18, 2016

Dear sir,
    I have received an email from Nokia Care UK about a certain promo award. I would like to ascertyain if this is a genuine NOKIA promo offer and prize or is it a bogus practise using Nokia name to extract money from Nokia users . Also they asked me to send the international passport copy and the driving licence for the cheque process. as i have send the both is there any chance for them to trap me. please advice me what to do further.
    I will appreciate your reply email .
    Best Regards
    Kishore

• Re
    rezaul karim Jul 18, 2016

Dear sir,
    my uncle, living in dubai, received a message that he has won 1, 72, 000GBP in ongoing promotion was told to mail to [email protected] Then on behalf of him i made contact to that address and someone named DR. ANTHONY FLOYD sent a verification form to me . I filled that up and also sent the soft copy of the Passport of my uncle. Then they sent me a DEED OF AGREEMENT and a scanned copy of cheque of 1, 72, 000 GBP and told me tjo contact with HSBC BANK UK where that money has been deposited. Then i registered there and they showed me that I have $2, 65, 902 USD in my account. There Mr. Gerald Van Vogts, who claimed to be the HEAD of FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT sent me my account passcode. Now i cant enter to there given website as well as my account.
    what will i understand . Is it a fake?

• Mi
    mihir joshi Jul 18, 2016

I bought this set for Rs 6300 and the quality is so much bad that i cannot explain. I think we indians are made stupid by these foreign companies especially we the customers. This handset i bought on 1st june 2007 but it started showing colors right from the day i bought one cannot unveiled its speakers which they claim are of best quality are the worst ones. I feel that they don't care for themselves. One day this company will be drowned if they keep on supplying bad quality phones and they will face an extremely big problem. Now i have thought that if they don't replace the cell phone then i m sure to knock the gates of court and drag them out. Today is 4th august 2007 and i don't know what to do if my problem is not solved. BEWARE of NOKIA!

anil palazhy Jul 18, 2016

Since I started using mobile handsets, I have been using Nokia mobile handsets till now and it is quite unfortunate to inform you that recently I had a bad experience from your service outlet at Kochi.
    I am having a Nokia c-6 sliding handset made of 2010 Nov. Two days back all of a sudden its display found failed and I approached your service agent M/S PoovathInternational, Kochi(job sheet no.[protected]/120709/27. It had a warranty till December 2012. But to my utmost surprise, after inspecting the handset they informed me that the handset is not eligible of warranty, its display was damaged due to some liquid that has gone inside. As a careful user of such things, I am sure no such mishap has happened to my handset, even though I agreed them to replace the display.
    After 3 days I made an enquiry through phone whether my handset is ready or not. But they told me the display is ok and the problem is with the slider and it has to be replaced . I told them if the problem is with the slider then I need to get the warranty. But they were not ready to agree with my argument and I told them to make the handset ready with whatever replacement needed. Regret to say as a customer definitely this was a very bad experience for me. If so, how can I recommend your handsets to others.
    Here with I enclose the copy of its service jobsheet for your reference. Hence I request your goodself to kindly look into the matter and do the needful justice to a proud customer of your products.
    Thanking you
    Faithfully
    B.ANILKUMAR.Palazhy, Thiruvaniyoor, Ernakulam

• To
    tonubaba Jul 18, 2016

My nokia3250 mobile is not working properly,I go to service center of jabalpur twice but their is on response both of time.

1) I have problem of camera & keypad key 1,4,7,&* are not working properly my handset goes to bhopal service center for 15 days job sheet no is 1374 for first time my handset comes after 17 days with repair of camera problem but not of keypad problem.

2) After 20_25days i go to service center of jabalpur nokia care for complaint of keypad problem then he again sent my nokia3250 handset for next 15 days to bhopal service center.

What is this... Why are they no repair both problem in one time. Why these people wasting the time of your customer.