Complaints & Reviews

display ic problem

I have nokia 6670 cell phone, which is one and half year old. Display is not working of my cell since 10 days. I have visited 5 nokia care centers but they are not able to solve the problem as they are saying they do not have display ic of this model. According to them nokia is not providing them these display ic as spare part.

Manoj Narendra Gupta Oct 02, 2006

Hi, I bought a Nokia 6670, from Shopper stop,kolkata, on the 29thof July 07, having NOkia 6670 A.Grey, having IMEI:359753000349283; and ever since the set is in the service centre. There was a problem of rebooting and i gave the same to the Nokia Service centre, and the exhange happened three times and the problem still persists. They did not even bother to call and on my enquiring came to know that they would replace only the hand set and now thats over a month period. It so sad that you pay so highly for a high end set and then sit idle for the service centre to revert. It was a pethetic experience and now have lost hope on the set as well. But truly speaking NOKIA could do this was not expected.

Pankaj Dwivedi Apr 21, 2008

To,

Customer Care,
    NOKIA

Subject : Regarding Complaint of Nokia 6670.

Dear Sir/Madam

I had purchased NOKIA 6670 (354330007169322) on 12/1/2006. But within 6 month it hanged. I gave to service station at Sector 22 Chandigarh. They corrected saying virus problem. But within 6 month it hanged again(twice) they said moisture problem. I got Insurance covered also that time HCL. But it started hanging. NOKIA service centre was correcting it but I was facing same problem. Then when I went to new service station at sector 22 (OLD was closed). They refused to entertain & even misbehaved. So I got paid service done on 5/1/2008. but again it got hanged. So there are mainly two problem.

1) If its manufacturing defect why did not they replaced (Mobile Or Part) that time.

2) Or if its other (Parts) problem why they didn’t replaced the defective parts during validity of my HCL insurance cover.

So kindly let me know the solution of my problem. Which I am facing till date since from purchasing of handset. Or I have no other option other than to go to consumer court.

Regards
    Pankaj Dwivedi
    21/4/2008

sudesh kumar Mar 12, 2009

when i restar or off my nokia 6670 then on i dont know why it deduct my money 1.50/- Rs please give me some reason

• Sy
    S.Y.Rangari Dec 24, 2009

Sir,
    I lost my mobile handset 6670 purchased in 2006 on 22DEC 2009. Its IMEI no is359753000985060.
    Kindly do the needfuls regarding this matter and help me to get back my handset as i have lost important informations and phone numbers along with that.
    Thanking You

• Se
    senr7862 May 20, 2014

No expected

phone not working

I purchase d nokia n72 model cell phone from kasargod, kerala nokia show room on 09/08/2007, only one phone was on display and its seal was in open condition, since it is a show room I believed the people. Right from the day one I started facing problem with the phone, it was hangs frequently and all of sudden screen goes blank. I went to nokia care center twice but to no use, they could not repair it and on 27/08/2007 they sent it to ernakulam branch for repair. I found nokia show room staff selling second hand mobiles to customers, I suspect they sold me defective second hand mobile to me. I request concerned persons to replace my phone with new piece and take necessary action against staff.

• Ab
    ABHINAY BS Aug 13, 2007

The model which I have is the worst phone ever manufactured by any Company. It hangs all the time, it restarts all the time. Ask what not are the problems I face. I still have the same phone because I want to show the innocent people that NOKIA is cheating the consumers by selling bad and dirty phones. I will surely go to Consumer forum and claim the damages one day. Inspite of giving my phone for repair so many times, there has been no progress.

The phone model is NOKIA 3230.

My dear countrymen, I request you all not to buy Nokia phones. They are not only charging more for the consumer but are also cheating us by not providing good service.

prabhu Mar 27, 2008

servies

prabhu Mar 27, 2008

..//., /

vishal Aug 24, 2008

my nokia3230 phone is not properly work
    problrm is phone is atomaticaly swich off
    i replace a bettery

vinod Feb 13, 2009

NOKIA N72 IS A DAMM SIMPLY IT IS A DUMB PIECE, , , REASONS FOR THAT R AS FOLLOWS
    1) FIRST OF ALL IT HANGS
    2) VIRAL ATTACKS
    3) RUNS VERY SLOW
    4) POOR SOUND QUALITY WITH THE HEAD PHONE
    5) N72 FAILS ITS QUALITY COMPARING WITH SONY ERICSON
    SO PLZZZZZZZ I'M REQUESTING THE MANUFACTURER NOT DESIGN SUCH KIND OF PHONES IN THE MARKET IT SIMPLY DESTROYS THE THE NAME OF THE NOKIA COMPANY...

poor service!

I purchased Nokia Make Handset Model N-72 Sr No.[protected] from your Priority Dealer AIR CONNECT, Sector-14 Shopping Complex, Gurgaon (Haryana) vide Bill No.3260 Dated 5.8.2007. After use of 2-3 days I observed that Noise clarity is not good & process is very slow. When I used the cable with PC that No response to Mobile - conveyed the same to your Priority Dealer Also & on thursday I observed that Mobile set is hanged after 1-2 minutes. I contacted to Customer Care [protected] & they give some suggestions one of them is "Take out the Battery & Insert Again - may run". I adopted this system.

I visited the Dealer on 11th August, 2007 along with Mobile Set & PC Cable & explain the problems in details. First of all he is not accepting the complaint & told contact Nokia Care Center or we will send the same for repair. But I requested him to replace my Handset with New One as this is only 4 Days old but he refused to accept my request & told - There is no replacement Policy from Nokia only repair is possible during warranty - After Open the Pkt & left our show room there is no guarantee or our responsibility of the Product - ONLY NOKIA WILL TAKE CARE CUSTOMER.

After several requests they received the Handset & kept with him for repair. Now set is lying with Dealer Show Room.

On 13th August, 2007 I called the Dealer & confirmed regarding Action taken for New Mobile Set. He confirmed we sent the same for repair to Nokia Center & will provide you the Job Priority No for follow up with them only. Next I received the call & told Problems in Memory Card (Observed Defective) we repaired at our shop only. I told now I required only New Mobile Set as from the 3rd day of purchase there is regular problem in the Mobile Set so I required New Set Only.

On 14th I contacted the Dealer for New Hand Set & told come to my shop & discuss the issue - you are bound the get this set only. After discussions he told bring all the documents of Mobile - it will take 8-10 days. I agree to give all the things but he told you must bring the Packing Box Also. On this I told sir you concern with Mobile, Accessories, Mobile Bill why you are pressuring me to bring the Pkt & confirmed him I throw the Pkt after taken the mobile & it is impossible for me to arrange the same Pkt - I do not understand why the Dealer is asking for Packing Material.

Now I lost my faith in Nokia & never recommend any one to purchase Worst Quality Product Hand Set of Nokia as they are not customer oriented & No Policy to give Value of Customer Hard Earned Amount.

In my opinion -
1. There is no Quality System in Nokia & all products are coming in market without any quality check,(2) They are not giving the full value of customer money because of inferior quality product,(3) Dealers are not well aware regarding Nokia Policy & No display of the same at Show Room & they have only repeated standard answers .,(4)Nokia & Dealers are making Profit their own profit on account of Customer Hard Earned Amount for sale of Worst Product, (5) A day is not so far when customers will close the eye’s from this Brand Name & then they will open their eyes to give the service /Full Value of Customer Hard Earned Money of customer.

Now I request your goodself please take strict action against Nokia (Manufacturer of Mobile) who is producing such inferior quality product which is causing the main Customer Harassment & Mental disturbance because lost of his Hard Earned Amount.

Now I am no more interested to get the Repaired Set as I lost my faith in Nokia. Only one thing I required is REFUND OF MY HARD EARNED AMOUNT FROM DEALER OR NOKIA.

I have also sent the mails to the following Nokia Higher Authorities

Mr. Arya Suominen-V.P.,Mr.William Plummer-V.P.-External Affairs,Mr Yolande Pineda- ,Mr. Birgit Opladen,Mr Ai Fong Wong-,Mr. Eddy Rizk-, Mr. Anne Eckert- Diretor Communication of Nokia & sent e mails to Nokia India - [protected]@solectron.com,[protected]@nokiacareindia.com,[protected]@nokiacareindia.com,aikon)[protected]@nokiacareindia.com,[protected]@nokiacareindia.com,[protected]@nokiacareindia.com,sbansal.[protected]@indiatimes.co.in,[protected]@nokiacareindia.com &ceo.[protected]@brightpoint.co.in

But failed to get any response from any one till date so I think No one is interested to give any action to customer.

Treat it most urgent- take immediate steps to avoid Customer Harassment because of Worst Quality Product of Nokia available in Market. I am not interested to take the Problem created set in my life again.

Also note No One in Nokia Customer Care / Dealer end is ready to confirm the Telephone No of Any Senior person . Also display these numbers at Dealer end so that in case of any querry customer will contact them.
D.K.SHARMA
[protected]

• De
    DEEPIKA SETIA Sep 20, 2007

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS THAT NOKIA IS THE MOST CARELESS PHONE COMPANY,IT HAS NO PROFITS IN FAVOUR OF ITS CUSTOMERS. I BUYED N-70,ON 17TH JANUARY FOR 2MONTHS IT WORKED FINE AFTER THAT IT STARTED CREATING PROBLEM 4ME,FIRSTLY MY HEADSET GOT DAMAGED SUDDENLY IT STARTED GIVING THE WORSEST SOUND QUALITY,THOUGH IT WAS IN GURRANTEE PERIOD THEY EXCHANGED IT BUT AFTER 1ONTH,I WAITED 4 IT FOR WHOLE MONTH,ND NEW LEAD STARTED CREATING PROBLEMS WITHIN A MONTH THEN AGAIN WHEN I WENT BY THAT TIME THE GURANTEE OF ASSECCORIES WAS OVER,IN BETWEEN THIS MY HANDSET GT HANGED SO MANY TIMES I GAVE IT FOR REPAIR ITS NOT 2MONTHS PASSED IT STARTED THE SAME PROBLEM ND THIS TIME ITS WORSE THAN THE LAST TIME....THE WORKERS ON THE CARE ZONE DNT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THEIR CUSTOMERS THEY R UNAWARE ABOUT THE PROBLEMS RELATED TO PHONE HOW THE HELL THEY WILL GUIDE US????????????????? I ASKED HIM MY MEMORY CARD I GT WITH THE PH SO FORMAT IT ALSO HE SAID THAT WE WILL NOT DO,U JUST GO TO SOME OUTSIDE PH AUTHORITY I MEAN WHAT THE HELL NOKIA IS JUST MAKING FOOL OF PEOPLE THERE ISNO LIFE OF NOKIA PHONES.................................I THINK EITHER THEY SHOULD CHECK WHAT THEY R SELLIN OR TELL PEOPLE IN ADVANCE THAT U CAN SUFFER SUCH N SUCH PROBLEM WITH THIS PHONE

vikas banker Sep 08, 2009

my mobile missing

[email protected]

• Sn
    s.n.das Aug 15, 2010

MY N-72 CELL MISSING/THEFT EMI NO: 355721021353562

no response to urgent query

My complaint is that I have been trying desperately to get a hold of someone from Nokia customer care, preferabley in the UK as my brother inlaw received a sms from a Dr Anthony Floyd who claims to be the Nokia Cash officer assigned to winners on the Mobile sweepstake. I have included this section of his email for your reference - (In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £16,000.000.00 (Two Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send the claims form below.
I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd Anniversary Draws.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Anthony Floyd
Tel: +[protected]

Copyright ©2007 Nokia. All rights reserved.
------------------------------------------------------------------
This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents. )

I have been trying in vain to get someone from Nokia UK to authenticate this so called promotion, but as yet have not had any success.

• Mr
    Mrs Bell Aug 16, 2007

We have received exactly the same sms and e-mail. The grammar and spelling in the e-mail is what concerns me? I cannot find anything of any Nokia site.

wrost performance

I purchased nokia make handset model n-72 sr no.[protected] from m/s air connet, sector-14 market, gurgaon-122 001 (Haryana) vide invoice no.3260 dated 5.8.2007 of rs.9700.00 after use of 2-3 days I observed that noise clarity is not good & process is very slow. When I used the cable with pc that time no response to mobile & next day hang problem observed. I contacted delhi customer care - they replied " out the battery from mobile & wait for few minutes than on the mobile - no effect - out the battery & again insert the same in mobile" but I observed after 2-3 minute again same condition in this condition it became a problem for me to use the set. I conveyed the message to dealer also.

On 11th august,2007 I visited dealer m/s air connect, sector-14 market-gurgaon (Haryana) & explain the all complaints in detail. First of all they are not accepting the problem & told you go directly to nokia care center or we will send the same to center for repair. But I requested him to replace the handset as this is only 72 hours old & they informed they have no such policy from nokia. You go any where after open the pkt/leaving our show room we have no guarantee/warranty only nokia will take care.

After several requests they received the handset & kept with him for repair. Now the set is lying with dealer show room.

I have lost my faith in nokia & never recommend any one to purchase this worst quality product for their use in future as they are not customer oriented & no policy to give the value of customer hard earned amount.

In our opinion -

1. There is no quality system in nokia & all products are coming in market without any check at their end.
2. They are not giving the full value of customer money because of inferior quality product.
3. Dealers are not well aware regarding nokia policy they have only standard answers.
4. Nokia & dealers are making profit but no care of hard earned amount of customers.

Very poor service!

• Du
    DUSHYANT SHARMA Aug 14, 2007

Nokia & its Dealers are making his own profit on behalf of Quality of Product.
    No clarity in Quality Standard as well as Replacement Policy to any one. In this circumstances No one run with Nokia for a long time & they lost their faith in Nokia Brand. Make a Quality System before passing the Handset to Market for sale.

Saurabh May 30, 2009

Hi...im sorry DUSHYANT... but all the products which Nokia produces comes from QA and QC... there is some probability of bad product gets passed in the market but its very very low...means 5 in 1000.

But Nokia has ruled the market and still it is ruling. I agree it was very bad what happened to u and any body else... but there is a clause in Nokia policy in which we can replace the product in 72 hrs...please read it carefully.

The last option can be move to consumer court if you have all the legal documents.

All the best for future.

SAURABH MATHUR.

no sim card!

I regret to state my bad experience with NOKIA5300, purchased in middle of March 2007. I was in impression that there must be a quality control division in the biggest Mobile Mfg. Co., NOKIA. The Model before going to end user, should be checked properly. The day I purchased NOKIA 5300 was the unfortunate for me. During this five Months so many times I have to run for repair. Yesterday all of sudden, it started giving Msg. No.SIM Card. I went to Dealer and he sent my phone to Customer Care., Customer Care told me to send it to Ahmedabad Center and will take about 25 to 30 day to repair as it's chip is damaged. Earlier the sound was stopped. Sometimes outgoing sound is stops. This is last time I wish to go personally to Ahd.Care Centre on 16th Aug. 2007 and if I will not satisfied I shall be compiled to go consumers complaint division or legal action!

poor customer service!

HCL Infinet Ltd Sathya Business Park, UGF, 1, Naval Kishore Road, Hazratganj road, Lucknow - 226001 9.30 am...

poor service provided by nokia care

The nokia care centers in chandigarh are at there worst working... no one picks up the call of the customer... so the person is not sure if his job in done... and once u reach there u got to wait for at least an hour to get someone to attend you... and still one finds that his job is incomplete... i myself had made around 4 visits to the care center... but still no results... my thinking about nokia being the best cell phone company is completely demolished...

• Sh
    shankar prajapati Jun 06, 2013

Hi,
    I am shankar prajapati from Ahemedabad & i had used last 7 years in 5 Nokia Phones but not any time issue in any mobile.

but first time i faced between 1 year handset faulty.
    i has already provide warrenty bill in BhraCommunication from Shahibaug & my Handset in showing Error ''INSERT SIM''.

i have visit 3 time your nokia care from shahibaug & Stadium cross road but not resolved issue in warrenty.

I discuss with Mr Rajesh (Manager Bohra services- C.G road) but he can't do repair without pay.

Now Market in Max. company provided different types of mobile but after this issue My family in nobody will purchase Nokia Mobiles.

Every customer want good service in future but if Nokia service provide same this type than customer purchase another company phones.(Micromax, Sonyericson, Spice, Motorolaa, huwai, karbon etc.)

so kindly help for proper service in my Nokia handset if not reply me ASAP.

My Mobile Information.
    Model:- 100
    Type:- RH 130
    Code:-059M8Z7
    IMEI:- 351656/05/113663/2

thanks & Regards
    Shankar Prajapati

hanging & virus problem!

I have bought a brand new Nokia N72 as a gift for my father in March'07 (only 4 months back). Now, just after 4 months of its purchase, it is started showing severe problem of hanging. I have given it to Preet vihar Nokia care center twice. Every time they serviced the mobile (upgraded the software) and told us to format the Memory chip thru a software. I asked them to format it in Nokia care center itself which he denied. I asked the guy to give me some contact of the place from where I could get the memory chip formated thru a software. He was not having that also. Now, where should we go to get the phone rectified. If I insert the memory chip without formatting, handset screen pops-up with a message " Infected by something". Please suggest what to do now. My precious gift to my father is ruining this badly. Please Help. The mobile was given to:

HCL Nokia Care
Aditya Arcade,
Preet Vihar, Delhi - 110095

Job Card Numbers are - [protected] (22nd July'07) & [protected] (26th July'07).

• As
    ashwini Mar 16, 2008

my n72 cell phone is not in working. because of it was
    drop down in water some time ago.
    after that I found a new problem in it that it was hanged at all time.
    than somebody told me that its boost chip is not working

can you guide my about it

palani Jul 07, 2008

mobile hanging

palani Jul 07, 2008

Mobile hanging

repair problems of n91 model

This is regarding repair of my NOKIA - N91 SR. NO.[protected] Product Code - 0535354

The handset is just 14 months old.

To our surprise we were told on 24.7.07 that repair would cost Rs.15000/- and warranty would be only ONE MONTH. We feel that our MOTHER BOARD was OK when instrument was given for repair,however during repair either this was replaced or the same was damaged by your technician.

Also I would like to know what was being done to mu handset for 30 days.

From your Job Card you will notice that the Estimate given was for Rs.3000 only and nowhere it was mentioned that Mother Board needs repair...

Also please notice that the helpline numbers and the customer care executives at your HCL Andheri East, Mumbai, India repair center are so unprofessional. They cant even speak good english and just keep on transferring the call to each other.

Yours truly,
Siddharth Sharma
[protected]

customer cheating

I am Sylvester S. Vinodi from Ahmedabad. Previously I was working with SBI Cards till 15th June. On 16th June I joined Fullerton India Credit Comapny Limited as a Relationship Officer. I am very happy that I joined on company pay rolls of India's Largest Retail Finance Company, which shortly work as full fledged Bank.

I and my family are very happy because of this job. I decided to buy new phone. I went at my friend's shop Khanna Mobiles (Mr. Rajesh Khanna). I asked him about new models and he suggested me that NOKIA is the best choice for you. I bought brand new NOKIA N72 worth Rs. 11000.00 and I terminate my Old No.

After few days on 28th June there is another joy in our family, it’s my birthday. On the same day suddenly quality of vision in that phone falling down. I called my shop keeper and he gives me address of HCL NOKIA Care address.

On same day I went there and after 3 hours of waiting HCL Executive (Sneha Parekh) said me that your instrument is damaged by LIQUID. So you have to pay min. Rs. 112.00 estimate charge and if you want to repair this instrument min Rs. 672.00 will be charged. I argue that this instrument not damaged by liquid. This is my new instrument and I care so much for it, so it is impossible, then at the same time I called my shop keeper and explain about the same, and as he told me that in HCL all are KINGS and GODS, if they say about the charges then you have to pay and if you want to save your instrument worth Rs. 11000.00, then you have to pay the charges (either your instrument is in under warranty or not), otherwise forget about your instrument. So I agree to pay repair charges worth Rs. 672.00 (min.) to save my instrument worth Rs. 11000.00

I said them to repair the instrument. After 4 days they called me and say that your instrument repairing charges are Rs. 2200.00. I again called my shop keeper, he tells me same story. I agreed and told them to repair it. After 30 minutes they called me again and say that your instrument is repaired, come and collect. I gone there 2nd time and asked for my instrument. Mr. Prabhu (I don't know his designation) first gave me my repair bill and asked for money, but I asked about instrument, then he gave me my instrument. When I checked my instrument, I found it as it is. As Mr. Prabhu is so old in age, he can't see the correct vision, but I am still young and so many customers are there who says that this phone's vision is not proper. (This is not fair with Mr. Prabhu, as he is too old for this job, please leave him or please do something for him and approve extra allowance for his specs.) I didn't accept my phone and told him that first repair it, and after satisfactory
repairing I am ready to pay, yet my instrument is still under warranty. I came back and told them, for your mistake I loss my 1 Liter Petrol, as I live in Maninagar. (19 K.M.s away from HCL Office).

After 3 days I called them and as they say my instrument is ready to collect. I asked twice that I came from Maninagar and it is too long. I went at HCL office 3rd time and this time Mr. Prabhu was on leave. Ms. Sneha Parekh attends me and says that please stay for 1 hour your instrument is still under repairing. Please tell me is this fair with customer? Because I asked them about the same twice.

After 1 hour of waiting I got my phone. Mr. Pandey (Security Guard) gave me my phone and asks for my signature and delivers me my phone. I thought that HCL is very good; they repaired my instrument free and consider the fault in warranty. Happily I signed and leave for my home.

As I terminated my alternate mobile after few minutes, one call from [protected] went at my wife's mobile and he told her that I am Additional Commissioner; your husband didn't pay in NOKIA Care and leaved with instrument. Tell your husband to pay in 1 hour otherwise he will in Jail. My wife is so afraid, because previously I belong to World's Largest banking Network and currently I belong to India's largest retail Finance Company. In short I am not that kind of man. She calls me and explained the same. I called on same no. and as he says that he is Additional Commissioner. I told him that it is not my fault. They didn't give me bill that's why this happens, otherwise this will never going to happen. He takes me in conference with some HCL Employee and told the same.

Now, this is very terrible. The HCL Employee (May be Rakesh) using word "SAALE" for me and said "Saale ko pata nahin chalta". If you don't know the meaning of SAALE, Please ask any Gujarati person, as I can't say this word. I never heared this word in my whole life, as I am from well known Christian Family of Ahmedabad. I went again at HCL (4th time). I asked about the employee named Rakesh. Mr. Sharad Gupta, who was Incharge over there, very calmly behaves with me. (But I didn't know that a very bad game in his mind or any other employee's mind is going on.) I forget everything, but I said him, that I want to complain about the same. But he refuses to accept it. Finally I paid Rs. 2200.00 and write 2 lines on INVOICE. (Please confirm with Carbon copy of that INVOICE) Those 2 lines are as under:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR USING, SUCH BAD WORDS TO CUSTOMERS.

HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD HAVING INDIA'S GREAT EMPLOYEES.

This is amazing that one of the most respected designated Additional Commissioner behaving with me like I am Criminal. If he is really Additional Commissioner, then I don't have any problem. But if he is not Commissioner, then who is he? Why he ask me only for NOKIA Care money? I am afraid that shortly NOKIA Care will be in BHAIGIRI Business. I assure NOKIA will get more success in new business as beginning is very bold.

After 2 days my instrument has error that "SIM CARD NOT VALID". I have Mr. Sharad Gupta's No. who is in charge in HCL, I called him but he is not interested to talk with me) as I don't want to see HCL Employee's face again. I went at another NOKIA CARE (Bright) which is situated at Satellite - Ahmedabad. One lady attends me and after examination she tells me that this instrument is so tempered, we can't repair it and in other manner this instrument is not repairable. (An engineer told me without giving his name that your mobile is locked by HCL thro IME No.) I called my shop keeper once again, this time he quarreled so much them for me that at least repair the instrument. But they didn't reply properly.

Finally I decided to do this, because they cheated with me. To tease me they locked my instrument. Now, if they repair my instrument free of cost, but I will not accept it as I know very well now that this instrument is very much tempered by them and it also occurs manufacturing defect.

This letter forwarded at following places.

- Consumer Disputes Forum – Paldi (Ahmedabad)
- Mr. Sharad Gupta (Incharge – HCL/NOKIA Care Ahmedabad)
- Ms. Sneha Parekh (HCL/NOKIA Care Ahmedabad)
- Mr. Prabhu (HCL/NOKIA Care Ahmedabad)
- HCL REGD. Office – New Delhi
- NOKIA INDIA PVT LTD – New Delhi
- NOKIA INDIA PVT LTD – Ahmedabad
- Khanna Mobiles (My Shop Keeper – NOKIA Dealer)

• Si
    Siddharth Sharma Jul 23, 2007

Even i agree. HCL Nokia is the worst. Even i have my worries. This is regarding repair of my NOKIA - N91 SR. NO.358391000358821 Product Code - 0535354. Above instrument was given for repair and estimate given was for Rs.3000 ( Replacement of I.C.) and we had given our approval for the same.

The handset is just 14 months old.

To our surprise we were told on 24.7.07 that repair would cost Rs.15000/- and warranty would be only ONE MONTH. We feel that our MOTHER BOARD was OK when instrument was given for repair, however during repair either this was replaced or the same was damaged by technician.

Also I would like to know what was being done to my handset for 30 days.

Also please notice that the helpline numbers and the customer care executives at HCL Andheri East, Mumbai, India repair center are so unprofessional.

Siddharth Sharma
    9820124857

vivek sompura Sep 07, 2009

my mobile phone given on 24th august and tell me he will give me back affter 10 or 12 days but i wait alrady 15 days but they are
    not responce me

• Dr
    dr gorav May 26, 2010

i also hav sam problem at nokia care paldi center.pz give me higher authority ph no so i can say all to them. dr gorav vyas 9662365059

battery backup

Nokia 6300
Posted: 2007-07-18 by Murthy P.N.

I given my new Noika 6300 which was bought 6th of June 2007 and the battery back up was so bad that it not even giving for more than 1hr. I given the Mobile to service center Solectron Centum, Nokia Care Centre Ghasmandi X Road, Opp.City Light Hotel R.P.Road, Secunderabad, A.P. The bad service center I ever saw. Very poor response, they won't provide any information, bad response. Even they not allowed me to meet the manager, they said there were no managers in that center. Behavioral also most uncultured.

They kept the mobile for 3 days for first time and they said no problem with the device and problem might with the low configuration, it will rectified through software updation. Then after 3 days I have collected my mobile and checked but the problem continued the same. Second time again I went and spoken to them and they said this time not problem with the low configuration, but problem might with the battery, so , I asked them to replace the battery BL-4C ( No: [protected]/016112AW22708). They said that now problem solved and everything fine can be used. Again I have collected my mobile and checked for one day, but still there is no improvement and again 3rd time I went there and given my mobile and I told the problem. This time they told me that its mother board problem and they asked me to keep the mobile for 20 days. Then I lost my patience and very high voice I shouted and I prepared file the case in consumer court and very harshly I am about to move, then one person from inside through intercom spoken and promised to replace with new one with in 3 days. I trusted on his words and after 3 days I collected my mobile, but I don't believe that its new piece. Any way I took that and checked but same old problem, nothing has been changed. I visited more than 5 times to this Care center still they are saying the same answer, they are not allowing me to met the Manager .

So, I am planning to put a case in Consumer court on this.

Note: I went to Noika set because of battery backup my old mob also Nokia it was very good.

An unsatisfied Customer,
Murthy

• Lo
    lovesh gurnani Oct 31, 2007

The battery is working very third class if we use media player in 2 hours we have to charge the battery the phone is sexy and very good in use only problem is the battery!

one day battery life, automatic switch off, poor in signal reception!

I am using NOKIA 6080 set purchased on june 2006 from sangeeta shop, jayanagar, Bangalore its IMEI No. is [protected]. I am really wondered that how NOKIA gave me such a worst quality mobile handset. I am really fed up of my set its battery back up is worst the battery life is 1 (one) day and also automatically go off and about the signal reception its very very poor. Panel after 4 days the color started washing. I had NOkia 6030 before nit was very good set after that i sold it and i took Nokia 6080 set now am really unhappy.

• Aj
    ajay kumar yadav Jul 29, 2007

NOKIA 6080
    Posted: 2007-07-14 by Pareekshit. M. Chitaguppi [send email]

Dead, One day battery life, automatic switch off, poor in signal reception!

Complaint Rating:

I am using NOKIA 6080 set purchased on june 2007 from Dreamz Communications, Lucknow its IMEI No. is 356258010532350. I am really wondered that how NOKIA gave me such a worst quality mobile handset. I am really fed up of my set its battery back up is worst the battery life is 1 (one) day and also automatically go off and about the signal reception its very very poor. Panel after 4 days the color started washing. I had NOkia 6030 before nit was very good set after that i sold it and i took Nokia 6080 set now am really unhappy.

Mandar Sahasrabuddhe Sep 10, 2007

I bought Nokia 6080 on 26th Aug 2007 from Telepone Shopee near Dyanaprabodhini School, Sadashiv Peth, Pune. Its been just 15 days and the phone is already giving me problems. Whenever I am on call, the keys 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9 dial automatically. Result is that the there is intermittent beeping sound driving me and the other party crazy.

First I thought that I am holding the phone incorrectly. However I have noticed that even when I hold the mobile away from me with just the earpiece barely touching my ear, still same auto-dialing happens.

I went to Telephone Shopee when they said that only Nokia authorized dealer can look into it. They also said that since the mobile is still in warranty period, I will get free repairs done. Big deal. Why should I get free repairs done on a faulty piece sold by Nokia? Did I buy this mobile set second hand? No. Did I buy this mobile in half the cost? No. I have paid full price for a 1st hand purchase. Then I should get full replacement for the set. Did I pay the money to get a faulty piece in first place?

I consider this as an attempt at swindling by Nokia company. Going by the buttons that auto activate, I suspect a foul play on part of Nokia. I believe that with changed covers, this set is internally a second hand mobile, resold to me as brand new. Is there any way to know when the handset was manufactured and the total period of time this handset was on air?

Also any advise on how to tackle Nokia legally would be very helpful.

Thanks and regards,
    Mandar

• Ir
    Ireland Sep 18, 2007

Hi Mandar,

I purchased the same Nokia model two weeks ago and I am having the same problem. When I am on a call buttons 4,5,6, press automatically. It's driving me crazy. I contacted my network and they told me that I am entitled to a full refund. So that's what I'm going to do.

How did it work out for you?

Ireland

Andrew Ndwiga Sep 30, 2007

I actually thought I had bought a knock-off Nokia phone but now that, across the globe, I find people with the same problem I know something can be done. I live in East Africa (Kenya) and I bought a Nokia model 6080 from a Jazz Telecoms; a local cellphone retail shop. Whenever I make or receive a phone call, the phone dials numbers automatically. What follows are beeping tones over the connection and interruptions in my conversations. YOU are not gripping the handset too tightly or dialing numbers with your FACE. There really is a problem.

• Va
    VASU GEETHAN Oct 27, 2007

Dear Sir

I, Vasu Geethan, Indian, now working in Dubai.
    I bought one Nokia 6080 Mobile from Jumbo Electronics Dubai on 22-08-2007. And leave to India on the same day. But when i reached India and put my sim card, not working and automatically displaying digit 6. Return from India on 12-09-07 and submit the mobile to Nokia service centre. After 2 weeks they returned and said the problem solved. But when i put my sim card it asking restriction code. Again given that mobile to Nikia service centre on 11-10-2007 and they returned on 25th October. BUT STILL THE PHONE ASKING restriction code. The mobile cost is only Dirham 380.00 but i spent more than 400 Dirhams for taxi and 6 half days salaries. Sir how can i solve my problem, please help me.

Regards
    VESU GEETHAN
    Mobile: 0097150-3176644.

• Ka
    kashif Oct 31, 2007

I am using NOKIA 6280 set purchased on June 2007 from Dreamz Communications, Lucknow its IMEI No. is 351861017528597. I am really wondered that how NOKIA gave me such a worst quality mobile handset. I am really fed up of my set its battery back up is worst the battery life is 1 (one) day and also automatically go off and about the signal reception its very very poor. Panel after 4 days the color started washing. I had Nokia 6030 before nit was very good set after that I sold it and I took Nokia 6080 set now am really unhappy.

SANJAY SHARMA Nov 12, 2007

I have given the handset for repair 4 time from 01 / 10 / 2007under job sheet no. 1200205969 dt 27 / 10 / 2007 everytime they give me hand set back without repair but this time they not given my handset back as on date. Kindly do the needful.

Thanks

Sanjay sharma

• Sk
    s.k .agarwal Apr 23, 2008

job sheet no 255343506/080315/1 imie no 356258010823510 fst i gv for repair on dt 06/02/2008 gv back aftr repair same day agn gv repair same problem on dt20/02/2008 and gv back aftr rpr on dt 04/03/2008 and agn i gv 4 rpr on dt 06/03/2008 and gv back aftr repar on dt 13/03/2008 and i gv 4 rpr on dt 15/03/2008 and gv back aftr for repair on dt 27/03/2008 and agn i gv for4 rpr same day same problem . problem is auto matic swotch of and set dead not on . so again they want gv rpr set . when i say to nokia care tinsukia chetia info tinsukia to gv replace my set they say not in our hand u confrm guwahati nokia care where we gv for rpr . then i call guwahati nokia care for repalcement they say set is ok then why set dead aftr one day ushed then they say when u used set dead we dont no then i say thats mean i dead the set then they say ya then u gv written then they say thats not my mean .so i request u help me . thanks.

• Ki
    kishor May 09, 2008

HI.

That’s true especially NOKIA 6080 or 6070 has like this issues. This could be manufacturing defect sometime this problem can’t be fixed for service center even they fix the problem it may repeat after some days.
    I feel there is some technical design related issue on this phone I observed some production batch has this complaint not all may be the newer software version may solve this issue.

• Ve
    venkatesh Sep 04, 2008

i bought this nokia 6080 from delhi, on jan 1 2008, , , , but now after just 9 months the phone is asking some restriction code, , , , and displaying phone restricted, whenever its switched on, , , , , iwent to nokia care, but their reply was not satisfying, , , they are asking me to submit the for one month, which i cant do as i travel a lot, , , , so i kindly request you to either send me my restriction code or please replace the set, , , , , , , , my IMEI no is 356258015438876, , , , , , , , , please kindly look into this problem, , , , and reply soon on my e mail id

signal problem

I purchased my mobile on 07/04/2006 Nokia Model No.6630. It was working Ok all these days. All of a sudden I got an indication no signal continuously. I thought that the Airtel has some server problem. But when the problem persisted continuously, I took the cell to Nokia care center in Visakhapatnam. He examined the cell and told that the problem cannot be rectified in Visakhapatnam and the cell has to be sent to the company for repair and it would take 15 days giving an estimation cost of Rs 650/-. I thought it is Ok and handed over the cell to him with the hope that he would return my cell rectified. But after keeping with him for 15 days, he returned saying that the cell cannot be repaired. I paid Rs 12,500/- for that model. If the company itself is unable to repair I want to know who is going to repair that cell. Should I use my costly cell as a paper weight? I want to lodge a complaint in the consumer forum regarding my problem.My job sheet No. is [protected] /070623/3.

Thankyou
K.Harshitha Sudhakar

problems with n72 mobile

I am the chairman of scc group of institutions. I have purchased nokia n72 handset item code-[protected] from agrawal watch co. Sagar on 04/10/06. It was having a problem i. E. Voice did not sound so clear but I have ignored. After some time its display screen had disappeared frequently. When this problem increased I put it up in nokia care center (Hcl infinet ltd) , gtb complex, near central bank, new market, bhopal [protected]) on 04-05 may 2007. My jobsheet no was [protected].

This center ensured me to replace the mobile after 4-5 days but after even going 10 times to center they didn’t give any attention towards my problem. At last after 1-1/2 month I got so-called new mobile in replacement on 21/06/07. Its item code no is-[protected],
Product code-0531541 and warranty ref no. Apainy079481787. But its cover (Dummy) was old. Because according to them cover was not under warranty. Even then I didn’t complain but when I put my sim (Bsnl and smart) it didn’t work and showed network failure. Again I put in the same center on 03/07/07 under jobsheet no-[protected]. They told to return it on 06/07/07. But I couldn’t get it till today even after calling so many times. Always answer is same i. E. Mobile is under repairing.

Now after bearing loss of 2-3 months of business I have lots of mental tension and I don't want this old mobile again because company has given me 1 year warranty but my mobile is under repairing from 3 months so this warranty period has expired.

If they have promised me to give new mobile in replacement why they have given me that old one?
Now I want a new handset with extended warranty and compensation of my business loss immediately. I want my precious time, money and peace back.

• Ku
    KULBHUSHAN JAIN Jun 23, 2007

My n72 mobile automatically switch off after that not start.we go to the nokia authorized service centre m/s acom mobile services shop. No.2, gwalior (m.p.) for complaint the mobile. Smt. meena sharma (customer executive) behavior was very rude and mind shocking. She abusing me and loudly saying maine kaha tha nokia khareedo. Ye mobile company ne vaapas kar diya nahi badla jayega aur na hi repair hoga

• Am
    amita jain Jul 13, 2007

famous and reputed company like nokia will behave
    this manner i never thought ,not even in a dream.

• Sh
    shyamli Jul 13, 2007

I don't expect this behavior from such a reputed company.

sudharsan Jan 07, 2008

I lost my mobile and i want to block that mobile. I just bought that mobile 2 months back. Can anybody help me, to whom i want to complaint regarding blocking the mobile phone.

• Go
    Gourav Kumar Gupta Mar 25, 2008

I am Gaurav Kumar Gupta. My N-72 loss. plz find my mobilel.
    My mobile contact deatils:-

Hi

I have N72 past one week i am not getting the network in my mobile

• Gu
    gurdeep singh Nov 16, 2008

i have a nokia n72, before last days i have faced a problem, the screen of n72 is jumping, To avoid this problem, i have been reset my phone with *#7370# and *#7780# after resetting i have faced same problem, after then
    i also use green key, * and 3 for formatting, but it does not work, give solution for this

• Rc
    rcube78 May 05, 2010

Dear Mr. Rajput,

Try the following link to escalate your problem,

Thanks,
    Rajat

vibhute umakant Oct 31, 2010

sir,
    My name is umakant pandhari vibhute . I lost my nokia n72 mobile IMEI no is 354533012004703, battery no 0670400382066, N526w10c98875 plz trace my mobie . I lost it in 2008.

• 58
    583586 Oct 31, 2010

I FOUND IT!! but you're not getting it back...

phone display is not working properly

I had purchased a Nokia CDMA Handset 6265 from a local Reliance Network. The Handset could not display. On carrying the complaint to local Service Center, I was repaired at service center 2 months ago but phone is not working yet nokia care center said he had not display card i will wait for 15 days till he said 10 days more for repairing for the product I have to pay rs 16500 to purchase this set my all works doing on mobile i am very worried in the life i will never purchase nokia mobile.

suhil kumar sagar May 14, 2008

Dear Sir,
    With refernce to mobile complaint, I am very much worried as Reliance Web World, 1/203 Vivek Khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow gave very much trouble and they cheated with me and sold me old mobile on 25/06/07 six months used as per service Centre.
    Now Nokia service centre is not considering this as under warranty period, I have already went there many times from Feb and always they sent back me to Reliance Web World who sold me this old set.
    I am working guy and not understanding that what should I do as I can't go any where so many times in my working time.
    My mobile screen is fauly as no display at all on its screen but moblile is working
    thanks
    regards
    sushil Kr Sagar
    Noki 6265
    RNK, XG258768

Prashant Jun 15, 2008

I am Also having Same Problem. Do you find any solution to the same.

prasad Oct 29, 2008

Sir
    I was purchased second hand reliance nokia 2112 handset which is used before as programming phone without sim card. At present that no is disconnected., can i change that phone into a sim based phone. Can i use any cdma sim card? Please tell your openion.
    Thankyou

prasad Oct 29, 2008

Sir
    I was purchased nokia 2112 cdma from a seller. his was used with reliance programming base. At present this no is disconnected. Can i change it into sim based phone. Can i use any cdma sim card in that phone. please give your suggestions.

mobile switched off

My handset has switched of from last 4 days. I have submitted this handset to M/s Skylink , Chinchwad. ( autorised Nokia Care center) but they returned back, saying that it is not repairable.

I want to know from where this handset will get repaired.

• Gn
    gnanasekar Jul 10, 2007

My set for nokia 2112 model nor connect the for the reliance network modem problem solve instructions for my mail.

• So
    sonu jain Feb 10, 2008

I have same problem... my cdma nokia 2112 also gets auto switch off.nokia care in nagpur returned it saying unrepairable. Dont know what to do... any idea from where to get it repair? Thanks.

• Ra
    ram Aug 02, 2008

i have a problem with my Nokia 2112 cdma mobile it gets swiyched off for 30 sec after turning it on ... what to do tell me about this ...

• Ki
    kiran Aug 10, 2008

My 2112 nokia model ... every 20 seconds mobile switch off.

VIVEKSHUKLA Sep 05, 2008

I PURCHASED NOKIA HAND SET ONLY FPOR YARS BACK. THAT HAS BECOME TOTALY UN SERVICABLE. I WANT IT TO BE REPLACED BY NEW ONE BY PAYING EXTRA CHARGES. I NEED THE CHEAPEST HAND SET LIKE NOKIA 1209, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

manoj surana Nov 17, 2008

i have some problem my 2112 is autometic off send reply what is problem

nokia 2112 Jun 06, 2011

hi i have nokia 2112cdma reliance set how to open rsm no.

faulty charger unit

This is the second unit that has failed owing to poor design: The cable between the charger is too thin, and breaks where it enters the strain relief (joke) at the body of the charger.

Vodafone and Nokia say this is because of wear and tear, and take no responsibility, but the charger never leaves the socket into which it is plugged in. I've had so many problems with Nokia/Vodafone over the years I'll be changing my handset and my service provider.

STAY AWAY FROM BOTH, THEY ARE A SHOWER OF ###.

dialed number, received & mis call does not shown

I have purchased n 70 & my bother n72 but many times it does not shows dialed number, received and mis call .

Whats a problem we can not understand, every time "to show dialed number, received & mis call we make resetting of phone ". What should we do??? We want a replacement n70.

What is use of phone n70 it does not shown number mis call received, dialed number, received call, offen it create same problem.

My friends & my g.m. of suzlon also have the same above problem in n70, what should we do ???

pune, india

many times missed calls, receive/dialed numbers not shown

I have purchased n70 in march but, many times miss call / receive / dialed numbers not shown does not shown in call registered & this problem told all my friends who have n 70 or n 72.

My dealer are not respond to my compliant and my head phone also not good quality. it has break in connector. I had paid 14000 rs. what should I expect from nokia company 70???

suresh Apr 12, 2009

I have purchased N70 in march but, Many times miss call / Receive / Dialed numbers not shown does NOT SHOWN in call registered & this problem told all my friends who have N 70 and my friends also complain that I am not receiving their call, but it not shown in my mobile.