Complaints & Reviews

ongoing nokia promo

Hello, I receive a sms saying congratulations, your number has just won 290, 000pounds in the ongoing uk...

my nokia 3110c... when it is switch on, it shows nokia & plain text blinks for 3 times & goes off

My nokia 3110c when it switch
On it shows nokia & plain text blinks for 3 times & goes off, what shall I do.. I'v reapaired it twice.. But still, the same problem exists.. And after repairing it, themes, games, tones were not there.. Also while opening music player, media library gets updated. After geeting updated 100%, it again starts updating... After some days, it got switched off.. And while switching it on, it shows nokia and then blinks thrice and get switched off...

anne24 Dec 10, 2010

i have the same problem only that it happens when a simcard is already inserted in the phone

M.Asif Dec 21, 2010

i have same problem to Kavitah, i repaired two times after repair my cell phone shut down after 10 to 15 mins. mechanic says its RPL File has corrupt. its not any salution
    i think 3110c has poor quality.
    Muhammad Asif Naveed Anwar
    Faisalabad, Punjab Pakistan
    Cell #: +9203338980891

nokia award 2010

i recieved a message from +[protected] that my cell no.has been awarded 150, 000 pounds at nokia uk centre...

nokia overall sucks

My son bought me in Jeddah a Nokia 52-1; supposedly dual mode CDMA/GSM; when it arrived here, it didnt work on CDMA. Contacted the mymobile on Nokia website but all they did was an immediate response of pre-prepared emails that do not relate to my querry/complaint.

Why would Nokia sell in the Middle East mobiles that operate ONLY on WCDMA that operate only in the US knowing only 2 countries in the Middle East (Yemen and Israel) has the older version of CDMAs. Doesn't this tell that Nokia doesn't care for its customers knowing they cannot be sued in the Middle East.

I hope the likes of Apple and Blueberry beat the hell out of this company that has no regard for customers.

Hussein Najee
Sanaa, Yemen

set in warrenty and went in offline mode co not replacing it and als charging for repail

Purchased nokia 5233 on 01/06/2010 from mobile magic shop no 4 netaji mkt sitabuldi nagpur [protected]. When I was in shimla with my family it went in offline mode so I showed it in the nokia care centre in mall road shimla india ie dizitech d. Male above indian coffee house no [protected] shimla. On 6 sept 2010 there I had a talk with ccm dipti verma she told me that I will check it u come tomo, I told her that I am leaving on 7/09/2010 evening. So on 7/09/2010 I was told by her sir it is to be sent to the co as it is in warranty period. As I have to leave for nagpur I told her that I will show it in the nokia gallery nagpur. So I came and showed it in nagpur milap electronics sanskrutik sankul 2 floor jhansirani square sitabuldi nagpur. Where they said that some components are missing, I cannot go inside the mobile and take out the component mr bunty ahuja of milaps had a telephonic talk with the counterpart in shimla dipti verma she told him that it was not physically damaged. I need my handset changed in 3 working days otherwise I will go to consumer court and ombudsman.
Regards
Avichal sisodia
[protected] [protected]

criminal breach of trust

i had recharged my mobile nokia5230 online using reliance gsm services for an amount of rs 100/-, but after a couple of hours the balance came down to rs 2.77paise from an balance of rs 122/-. i recieved an sms which said that i had subsribed for three day trial pack of free games for which i had been levied an download charge of rs 90 for the site bl-indiagam which i deny totally for which i hold the company of handset provider nokia india, the service provider reliance communications including the game site bl-indiagam for committing a crime in conniviance with those companies .

nokia online email promotion draw.

NOKIA COMPANY UK

• Ho
    hotpsych Sep 10, 2010

I got this email today & immediately knew it was a scam. I hope that no one else gets such an email & gives out their details as it has SCAM written all over it!! PLZ do not give your details out.

• Sh
    sharma14672 Nov 02, 2010

I HAVE RECD."SMS" STATING THAT I HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR $500, 000 FROM NOKIA COMPANY UK IN AN ONGOING ANNIVERSARY OF THE COMPANY AND FOR FURTHER DETAILS I HAVE BEEN REQUESTED TO CONTACT VIA MAIL TO Dr.MARK.& THE MAIL ID IS:[email protected]

• Dh
    dharmapuri Dec 19, 2010

nokia

bad services

I bought the subject device from Abu Dhabi on 14/07/2010
The IMEI: [protected])
I used for two days only as I was traveling in my vacation but I discovered that the mobile phone is not working well. It always hangs after few hours of use and the battery get empty within a short time, within hours only.
The moment I'm back on 30 July, I went to your Nokia Care center in Abu Dhabi and handed over the device to check the status.
Since then and up till now the same story repeated again and again, they take the device from me, after few days they call me back telling that the device have been repaired and ready to pick up. But I discover that it's not working well and the same problem again and again. Now for more than a month I handed over the set (5) times but in vain.

I requested to change the device but nothing been done.

What is the solution? I have copy of all service receipts and complains #

my email is. [protected]@eim.ae

Regards,

theft mobile

During shopping in a mall my mobile theft from my pocket

lost mobil

lottery scam

At about 05h51 on 04 september 2010 I received an sms ssaying:
"congratulations!! Your no. Was among the lucky winners on the nokia yearly promotion. You won, r250, 000. Ticket no. 0166p. Call your claim agent mr maurice anderson on [protected]. For your cash prize immediately from 08 am to 60 pm. "

This sms was sent from a cellular number [protected]. Both these numbers are active. What alerted me to a possibility of ascam is that:
1. I do not use a nokia cellular phone;
2. I have not entered an lottery competitions; and
3. The sms contains numerous grammatical, spelling and poor writing skills errors.

In south africa we have a rica legislation that requires all cellular phone numbers to be registered. Can then these cellular phone numbers not be traced to their registered owners to prosecute these fraudsters. Secondly, to establish as well how do they get access to the contact details of recipients of these devious sms.

• Pa
    Patroon Mar 01, 2011

I have also received a sms saying that I have won R95 000 from Nokia Promotions. They asked me to buy aitrtime for R180-00 and send the pin numbers to them. Stupid fool as I am I did it and gave them also my bank details to pay the money over. They then asked me to deposit R2345 into their acount to get my money. I smell a rat and went to the internet to check and saw it was a scam. The telephone number are 0732060663 and 0784850745. This is big crooks and should be brought to justice. Celia South Africa

scam e. mail

i recieved e.mail and also a phone call as follows:
i sent to them someinfo about me, i called them, one guy answered me

NOKIA MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES PROMO.
Barley House, Har-Road
Sutton, Greater London
SM1 4te,
LONDON. UNITED KINGDOM.
COMPANY NO.[protected]

NOKIA CLAIM FORM
________________________

Good to hear from you regarding the NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. This is the Nokia Cash Department assigned to winners from this Region of the Ongoing Mobile Sweepstakes.

In line with the commemorating event with NOKIA UK marking their 142nd anniversary they rolled out over ?46, 000.000.00 (Forty Six Million Great Britain Pounds) for their 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in London, Britain.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize you are required to fill and send the Claim form below.

Section A

Amount won (in figure)

Amount won (in words)

Section C
**Internet
Contact email address(s) 1.
Internet connection Home Work Public

We wish on behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune..

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd Anniversary Draws.

Assistant General Counsel's Office
Nokia Corporation

Help Desk: +[protected]

Copyright 2010 Nokia.com. All rights reserved

...
...
This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading copying or forwarding the contents

1 Image | View Image | Download Selected

scam e. mail

• Ab
    Abd Allah Feb 22, 2011

I received sms from NOKIA MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES PROMO. informing me that I won 450, 000 GBP assigned from Dr. Tony Fishbone - Nokia Cash Officer -
    I would like to be sure if that is true or not.
    Name : Salama Mabrouk Younes
    with my regards,
    Salama Mabrouk Younes

maria71 Apr 09, 2011

hi,
    i have recived a text saying that i need to send the email to your address: [email protected] to claim my prize of 500.000., also i have been asked if i can send 650.00 pounds for you to send me the winning prize PLEASE let me know if this is true. My email is: [email protected] Regards Maria

• Re
    Regino Fabi Apr 17, 2011

he recibido un mail de NOKIA MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES PROMO, 1st Floor, Po Box 1190, 8 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5NA, LONDON. UNITED KINGDOM. COMPANY NO.03110666, donde se me informa que mi correo electrónico ha ganado £500, 000 libras en curso Nokia promoción internacional del Reino Unido (UK) 2011.Para reclamaciones:correo electrónico: [email protected]
    llame al: +44-7024025734, +447024019092, +447024019377, firmada por el Sr. Mike Miller. Quiero saber si esto es cierto o no. Requiero su respuesta lo mas pronto pasible. Cordialmente
    Regino Fabi
    e:mail: [email protected]

• Mo
    Mohammad Hadi Jan 11, 2012

Hello, I also received sms from NOKIA MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES PROMO. informing me that I won 450, 000 GBP assigned from Toby Stein - Nokia Cash Officer -
    I would like to be sure if that is true or not...??????
    First name: Mohammad Hadi

Network Name: Etisalat
    Amount won (in figure) : 550, 000 Pounds
    Amount won (in words) : Five hundred and fifty thousand Pounds

Section C
    Contact email address(s): Karte Zerahat, Mazar-i-Sharif, Afghanistan.
    Best regards!

• Yo
    yonus Jan 14, 2012

also received sms from NOKIA MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES PROMO. informing me that I won 550, 00 GBP assigned from Toby Stein - Nokia Cash Officer -
    I would like to be sure if that is true or not...??????
    First name: Mohammad Yonus
    Regards: Dr M Yonus Fakhri
    I hope you reply me as soon as possible

• Su
    surajo Hussaini Baba Apr 24, 2012

hi i received a message informing me that i won 50000GBP by Scott b Peterson please was it true or scam here is my email [email protected]

damage of running set

I have submitted a nokia 5320 cell phone on running condition on 13/08/10 job sheet no [protected]/100813/33 to ncc at syscomp infotech pvt ltd, 32/2 barasat road, near 15 no rail gate, barrackpore, kolkata-700122 complaining that frequently music is on automatically and speaker sound is too low to hear. On 17/08/10 the ncc returned the set charging rs 1500 / - telling they have changed ui and software done. But I noticed the software version and date of install was older as previous also the speaker sound was as previous. Then I challenged them. They took the set to do the software again. This time they damaged the set to dead. Then they said that the set will be sent to factory and it will take 10-12 days to repair. Then they took it for repeat job the same day (I, e 17/08/10). And the then job sheet number was [protected]/100817/50. Today (28/08/10 at 10:00 pm) I checked job status at www.Namscareonline.com, noticed that the set is unrepaired. If it is not possible for them to repair then please return my set as running condition as previous and also return my charges incurred. Atanu roy

fraud

Sir,
I ramkrushna nandanwar, sde, bsnl, nagpur before I should lodge complaint against nokia care I should tell u that nokia care is trying to fraud people unnecessary I have lodged complaint against milaps electronics, nagpur also before but unsatisfactory response was given. Now I want to lodge complaint against the following nokia care.
Anurag marketing
Mazenin floor, fawara chowk,
C. A. Road, nagpur
Mob. No: [protected] ph no. 2721684, 3211684
Email: [protected]@nokiacareindia.com

The above address is of the shop which is trying to fool us. My imei no. Is [protected], , job sheet no. [protected]/100805/6, I submitted my mobile to care at 5/8/10 they said display had to be changed so they changed the display again after 2 days that same problem occured again they suggested that the display had to be changed and after completing formalities the bill was paid again the problem occurred in my cell and I went again to the above address they said ic has to be changed and now today when I went to the shop I noticed that out of the four screws of my n96 slider one screw was broken ie. Its base was broken. When I asked how? They said that it was broken already whichwas a damn lie. Then I said when I gave this mobile twice before that time it was not broken and how now? They were not ready to accept their mistake and said that to change the slider and I have to pay rs.850. Sir from the day I had purchase mobile I am fed up of such problems. They just try to fool customers they try to put on unnecessary charges one by one and why should we pay the money for their mistake till now I spent 5420rs. For my cell problem.
Firstly the distributer mr. Durgadas, mob no.[protected], shivasagar, assamfrauded me I purchased this mobile from assam on 09/01/08 and handed such type of handset to me the time I purchased this mobile the software prblm occured within 24 hrs so to tackle the problem he kept my handset till one month and gave me bill after 3 months that to the name of the another shop the name of the shop is:

Mamta fashions, j. P. Agarwalla path, sivasagar - 785640 (Assam) ph.223283, [protected]
And now these nokia care also are trying to betray me. And they are not ready to listen and taking my problem lightly sir I handle minimum 20000 mobile connection in bsnl I never thought that nokia care will give such unsatisfactory, poor and ill services to consumers. If necessary action is not taken early I have to move to consumer court and have to organize a press conference against nokia company.
My contact no:[protected]
Copy to:mr. Trivedi, hitvada chief editor, nagpur
Mob no.[protected]
Mr. Rahul pandey, hitvada chief reporter, nagpur
Phno.[protected], [protected]

mobile is getting hang so much

I purchased new nokia 5233 white color before a month but it is getting so hang from the 5th day of purchase. I go to nokia care in nagpur they said that its problem of software they reinstall the software but still it is geting hanged. During the call duration it gets hang.
Please tell me what to do ?? I am in problem as my most of work is on moblie.

I have seen that in many nokia models thier is hang problem.

Vikrant bende
Nagpur (Maharastra)
India.

MANOJ KUMAR RANGA Jul 30, 2012

I HAVE LOST MY NOKIA 5233 AT ROHTAK IN M.D. UNIVERSITY. SOMEONE HAS THEFT IT .

returned my mobile phone unrepaired

On 11th of august 2010 i took my moblie to fonz unlimited due to the problem in browser and bluetooth .they call me after 2 hours and when i went there on their call then they returned my mobile unrepaired and when i asked them that this mobile is still not working then they asked me to come on 12th aug and when i went there on 12th aug they told as that they are not able to repair my set and they will send this to headoffice and they call me on 2nd september 2010.i don't think that your office contain any trained technicians (as before also my another set of nokia took 1 month to repair that too two times in the same office i am completely unsatisfied with your service provider).

software unavailability

Here i am a user of nokia mobiles. I have been facing some problems with nokia product and they haven't provided any proper way or procedure to complain regarding their products. The main problem i am facing is unavailability of software of "nokia 5130 xpressmusic" in whole pakistan. I bought this mobile on 15th of may 2017 for rs. 9800. I am willing to pay any extre charges to get its software but it is not available. It is frustrating me. My mobile has no worth now. You have wasted my money. If you cant provide customers with such specific softwares then you should not launch these kind of products and waste people money. Its a humbly request to you that please take some action, tell me any solution or provide me that software. Nokia is best company in my opinion but now it has tensed me alot so my opinion regarding your services is changing. Kindly take some action. Thanks!

• Ru
    Rushabh Girish Mehta Nov 12, 2009

Battery gets discharge in 24 hrs without used and Music application doesn't work at all.

• Sr
    Sreerup Banerjee Jul 18, 2010

Dear sir/madam,
    I have lost my mobile phone. The details are given below:

Name: Sreerup Banerjee

Phone model: Nokia 5130 XpressMusic

Make:NOKIA

Last used No.: +919450300866

E-mail for communication: [email protected]

Missed date:18.07.2017

IMEI No.:359336037194409

If you can find the mobile set, I will be grateful to you.

Thanks and regards,

Sreerup Banerjee

• Kv
    K.Vinayak Jul 19, 2010

Dear Sir / Madam,

I had lost my mobile yesterday dated 18/07/2017 & I want to lock my phone.
    I had already lock my sim card.

Name : Vinayk P.Kale

Model : Nokia 5130 Xpress Music

Sim No. : 355246034622738

Email ID : [email protected]

Vinayak

• Pa
    patel dhruti Oct 29, 2011

ya..its true
    even i am facing same problem in my cell.
    i am fed up with it..
    company should provide other cell in exchange of it n even stop that model

• Kh

imei no-354315042571384 mob no-9663515965

• Rk
    r.karthik081 May 15, 2012

Name : r. usha rani
    Address : no. 31 v. p. koil street, palanipet, arakkonam-631002 (vellore district)
    Phone model : nokia 5130 xpressmusic (red color)
    Make : nokia
    Last used number : 9003460392
    E-mail for communication : r. [email protected]
    Missed date : 03 august 2017
    Imei no. : 358229030880689

• Rk
    r.karthik081 May 18, 2012

How can I complain to the concern authority???? what do I've to do for that?? can u pls tell me in detail????

mobile lost

Mobile lost My name - adyasha pattanayak Adress - plot. no-4c/1429, cda sector-9, cuttack-753014 ...

want replacement of model

Request for kindly replace this model I m little disappointed

Please help

Mam,
sorry! the handset model cannot be changed.
regards,
nokia care.

M: jasmine sawhney [mailto:[protected]@hdfc.com]
Sent: wednesday, august 11, 2010 11:10 am
To: panna_aia. [protected]@nokiacareind
Subject: re: query for job sheet no. [protected]/100804/20

Dear mam/sir

Thanks for your revert, but I just want to confirm either I can change this model with some other handset as I m highly disappointed with this handset since it was a newly launched model, I doubt it may create problem again.

Please confirm...

Thanks & regards
Jasmine

From: "panna_aia. [protected]@nokiacareind" <[protected]@nokiacareindia.com>
To: "'jasmine sawhney'" <[protected]@hdfc.com>
Date: 08/11/2010 09:44 am
Subject: re: query for job sheet no. [protected]/100804/20

Dear nokia customer,
the status of your handset is awaiting swap. a swap handset will be issued to you very soon. thanks for your kind cooperation and support.
regards,
nokia care centre.
ambala cantt.

From: jasmine sawhney [mailto:[protected]@hdfc.com]
Sent: tuesday, august 10, 2010 1:54 pm
To: [protected]@nokiacareindia.com
Subject: fw: query for job sheet no. [protected]/100804/20
Please reply urgent...

β€” forwarded by jasmine sawhney/hlsil/chandigarh/hdfc on 08/10/2010 01:53 pm β€” -
From: jasmine sawhney/hlsil/chandigarh/hdfc
To: [protected]@nokiacareindia.com
Date: 08/09/2010 05:49 pm
Subject: query for job sheet no. [protected]/100804/20

Dear sir/mam

I had purchased nokia 3710 fold on 1st july'10 but it created problem as all dialed, received & missed calls are not getting deleted and showing invalid selection on screen also many of my contacts saved in mobile phone got deleted itself. I had registered my complaint at ambala nokia care

Please confirm the status of job sheet no. [protected]/100804/20 (esn / imei no. [protected])

As I checked up the status online it showed job closed. I had submitted my handset to your nokia care branch, sadar bazar ambala cantt on 4th aug '10
Yet I havn't received any revert in concern to that.

I m almost handicap without my handset, as your branch executive had issued me the standby handset and it is almost for a blind person its key pad is totally clear not even a single alphabet can be viewed on that and another the screen is damaged n when I asked to exchange they replied, all standby sets are alike.

So please consider and revert. need instant help

Thanks & regards
Jasmine

Disclaimer :the information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee (s). if you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. the organisation is not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise. the contents of this message may not necessarily represent the views or policies of housing development finance corporation limited.

__________ information from eset nod32 antivirus, version of virus signature database 5353 ([protected]) __________

The message was checked by eset nod32 antivirus.

Http://www.eset.com

__________ information from eset nod32 antivirus, version of virus signature database 5357 ([protected]) __________

The message was checked by eset nod32 antivirus.

Http://www.eset.com

blank display, phone restarts / reboots

Comlaint regarding cell phone (Model 6700 classic) having job shhet no [protected] / 100724 / 14

I had purchased mobile phone (6700 classic. Imei no [protected] in november 2009. The problem occured in cell phone (Balnk display, restarts / rebootin as mentioned in jobsheet reffered above. I had loddged complaints in nokia care centre (Service centre name a. A. Electronics 106b - sun rize plaza, upstairs bake well two times 1. E 24 / 07 / 2010 & 10 / 08 / 2010. The problem is still lying pending. I request to look in to matter seriously. Solve the problem

• Aj

LOSE DATE-16/11/2011
    ADD-ANANTPUR REWA MP
    [email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices