Menu
Nokia
reviews & complaints

Nokia
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

837 complaints
319 resolved 518 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Nokia. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
5:31 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nokia - replacement of my phone

Nokia Complaint Department,

I bought Nokia N97 Mini on 25th December for Rs.23000/-

In the first week of january, my phone got hanged and i was unable to start the phone. When i contacted nokia customer care, they told me that there might be a software problem and i need to take the phone to customer care. I took my phone to the Nokia Customer Care and after waiting for 2 hours i got a reply that my phone needs to be taken to the Headoffice due to software problems and it would take around 15 days for the proceedings. I received my phone after 20 days and it worked properly for just one week and again the hanging and other sorts of problems starts arising.

When i contacted nokia telephone helpline then they informed me that these type of problems are normla in nokia phones and my phone is okay, still if i want to confirm in that case i can get my phone software reinstalled from the customer care.

Due to lack of time and non availability of holidays i was unable to take my phone to customer care and get it checked. Now last week again there is a problem with my phone due to which i took it to customer care and they told me that it wud take 15 days to get it corrected. The problems i am facing currently are:

1. SIM card not detected
2. whenever i got to a no signla zone, the phone gets hanged and i have to take out its battery to get it started again.
3. after 4-5 days, phone gets hanged and all the messages automatically getts deleted (due to which few of my important messages got delete)
4. phone gets hanged atleast twice a day n den restarts for which nokia helpline said that these problems are normal in nokia phones.
5. after every 2-3 days, the qwerty keyboard and all the others keys stops working including the volume keys and power key. only the touch screen is functional. To get the slider and qwerty keyboard to working position again, i need to take out the battery and and start the phone again.

Because of all these problems, i am fed up of nokia and its services. If in the first 6 months of buying a phone worth Rs 23000/-, nokia customer care wud keep my phone for 1 month then whats the point in Buying such a phone.

I bought Noia because of its brand name and goodwill in market. But if such problems prevails, then nokia will soon be out of market because no one would spend 23000 for buying a phone which have so many problems if he can buy the same phone for 5000 or may be 6000 of some other brands with the same problems.

So i want my phone to be replaced and a surity that i would not face any such problems in future. Otherwise i dont want any replacement, just refund my money back.

For further details regarding my IMEI no. and from where i purchased the phone, call me at my below mentioned phone.

Thanks
Keshav
+919990046928

2:08 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nokia - phone keypad not working

Hello Sir,

I bought a Nokia-6500 in Nov-08. From Sept-09, I was facing some problem with the keypad functioning of my cell, but it used to happen sometimes only. Whenever i took the phone to Nokia care, they used to tell me there is no problem. Now the keypad is not working except the on/off key, and since the phone is not in warranty now, Nokia care guys are charging me.

I am not getting why Nokia Care (Pune-Aundh) was not able to identify the problem when my phone was in warranty. Either they were not able to identify or they "NEVER WANTED" to identify it.

10:43 am

Nokia - unsatisfactory and fraud care services

Respected sir,
i, ramkrushna. e. nandanwar, sde, bsnl, nagpur beg to state that nokia care services are not aware of their responsibilities they are betraying customers. sir there was some problem in my cell phone nokia n-96 after disscussing with nokia care it came to be known that due to one software cell phone was hanged, so software was changed but after this keypad was not following the software so keypad also has to be changed. after above process I have paid the bill and fullfill required process honestly but they betrayed us they fooled us the keypad was not at all changed and after complaining about this matter they started misbehaving with me and used bad language and said, 'go to hell'. and they themselves are confused they are reporting wrong problems in our mobile just to gain money.
is this the way to talk with consumers?it was unexpected they are destroying the name of this company. we tried hard to get rid of this problem but all in vain. sir I hope u will help us to solve this problem if certain actions are not taken then we have to move to consumer court.
name and address of the shop:
milaps electronics

thanking you

I
2:21 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi, like so many other people I have received a text message from (+22966482763) quoting "your mobile num has won u 500.000 gbp in the nokia uk promo. e-mail your name and number to our london office: [email protected] uk ; call: +447024066692" So can somebody pls verify if this is fake or real? my email: iva. [email protected] Thanx

11:57 am

Nokia - nokia care dealer at behala - anand international,233, diamond harbour road, kolkata

I have submitted my nokia mobile model number 3500c to Nokia care Centre at Anand International Behala, 233 Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata. My mobile set had to undergo the changes of LCD with estimated amount Rs.1500/- It was done in due course. During delivery I got to know that this centre is not accepting credit card. There is no display board in the centre that" we are not accepting debit/credit card"

I am little surprised to see that. It is located not in the remote village where phone and internet is not working. The amount is not too small. I called up your help line also. They could not help. I talked with Mr. Dara Sing at around 1 pm. I used to visit Nokia Care Dalhousie and Toolyganj. They used to take both credit and debit card.

If you notice most of the customer are forced to pay cash or carry cash if they are going to visit the centre. It is not that they will not use it if you start. So kindly look into this.

3:52 am

Nokia - prize draw fraud

I/we received (and responded) to this, following an sms alert to my girlfriend's phone, and it has resulted in (as expected) great disappointment to her, in serious need of money/luck:

"nokia uk mobile promo

Nokia house. summit avenue southwood
Farnborough hampshire gu14 0ng.
United kingdom.

Congratulations to you, nokia is celebrating it 145th anniversary and as a means of promoting it product by supporting humanity world wide.
The draws was conducted by a random selection of mobile numbers from an exclusive list of 80, 731 mobile numbers of individuals and corporate bodies, picked by an advanced automated random computer search from over 200 telecom companies directory all over the world. however, your mobile number has been verified and assigned to verification number (vyz-120-832). be informed that we have in our possession instruments of payment for the sum of & pound;200, 000.00 (two hundred thousand great british pound) to you. fill the verification form below and send it back to us.

1. full names:
12. mobile network:

Yours sincerely.
Johnson walden
Tel: +447024036940"

Having seen many similar earlier complaints, I would like to know what the 'real' nokia is doing to stamp on fraud alerts.

10:51 am

Nokia - hram ka pilla manager

kya batau itni fudu service patiala 22 no. phatak ke nokia care center ki unka manager harry duniya ka sabsea bada loddu hai uski shakal itni gandi hai ke niyat ka toh uske chere ko dekhkar guss ho jata hai sala custmor ko gali nikalta hai haramjada kisse din pitteh ga . sala kutta hram ka pilla

L
6:31 am

Nokia - nokia promo scam

Tue, june 8, 2010 10:55:03 amverification confirmation {choose a convenient and affordable option}
From: nokia promo view contact
To: larry hodges

Nokia house, summit avenue, southwood,
Farnborough, hampshire,
Gu14 0ng london united kingdom

Verification confirmation

________________________ ___________

Once again congratulations, we the staffs of nokia congratulate you as one of our lucky winners. your mobile number have won you the sum of & pound;350, 000.00 gbp (three hundred and fifty four thousand great britain pounds) and all information concerning the facilitation of your claims will commence as soon as you fill and submit the nokia payment release form attached to this message.

Note: your mobile number tagged to your winning verification number is

Verification no. : cn-435-663-6

Every section on the form. to the best of your knowledge be correct so as to avoid any form of falsification which could render the form useless and might lead to disqualification.

Note: that your funds have been insured and no deductions of any kind can be made on your funds due to the following reasons as follows below

(1) funds has been insured to an high insurance policy that make it difficult to deduct from.
(2) beneficiary is the one to pay for any imposed charges against his/her funds.
(3) the british government stated in the bhc law book 45-1 stanza 12, that winning funds should be remitted in exact value of amount won to winner.

Your won prize is consisting of a nokia n95 series mobile phone and a sealed world bank cheque of 350, 000 pounds issued out in your name [which can be cashed at any standard bank in your residing country] and all nokia original certificates regarding this promotion.

Due to the amount of money coming in a cheque to you, it cannot be sent to your local delivery so thats is why we are going to use a diplomatic service delivery for the option you have chosen, and this diplomatic service will deliver your parcel to your doorstep and to whose signatory is on the nokia payment release form.

payment release form
form no. cn503/09
_____________________________________________________

Name:________________________________________
surname middle name first name

Winning mobile number_____________

Verification number_____________________________

Delivery options

Please select a courier delivery option that is suitable and affordable for you.

Tnt courier
Courier charges: & pound;650.00
Insurance: & pound;1650.00 (paid)
Administrative: & pound;260.00 (paid)
Total: & pound;650 .00 pounds
Duration of time: 24 hours

Fedex express
Courier charges: & pound;600.00
Insurance: & pound;1100.00 (paid)
Administrative: & pound;260.00 (paid)
Total: & pound;600.00 pounds
Duration of time : 48 hours

Ups courier
Courier charges: & pound;580.00
Insurance & pound;1000.00 (paid)
Administrative: & pound;220.00 (paid)
Total: & pound;580.00 pounds
Duration of time: 72 hours

United states postal service
Courier charges: & pound;550.00
Insurance & pound;900.00 (paid)
Administrative: & pound;200.00 (paid)
Total: & pound;550.00 pounds
Duration of time: 84 hours

Also be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. after this drawings period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be re-used in the next edition of the nokia promo.

The charges are a little high because of the international shipping rate and the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive document. we assume all responsibilities in-case of any eventualities.

Note : the insurance and administrative charges have been paid by the management of nokia, you are responsible for the delivery fees of the courier service you have selected and this must be paid before the delivery is made to your address.

Delivery address:
__________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________

Declaration
I __________________________________________ hereby confirm that all the information given above and attached copies of identification is to the best of my knowledge and is true and correct. any tempering or falsification of the above data render this claim invalid and void.
______________________________
date.

Congratulations once again.

Best regards
Dr. albert jones

Tel: +44-704-573-0983

Fax: +44-7006-094-040

Copyright 2010 nokia. all rights reserved.
...
...
This email and its attachments are strictly confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee (s). this email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. if you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

Right now, the phone number: +447035941912. the email: [email protected]

4 comments
May 11, 2011 7:55 pm

my name aref abu sneineh what i what to do later ?>>>tekst me messege to mu phone number

Q
Apr 21, 2011 6:28 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

21.04.11 at 16.06. I have just received a text from [email protected] from telephone number+[protected] advising a win of £350, 000 and to claim call +[protected] or email [email protected] Obviously the scammers are at it again - be warned!

Feb 23, 2011 5:55 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I recived email from (VERIFICATI​ON CONFIRMATI​ON ‎{CHOOSE A CONVENIENT AND AFFORDABLE COURIER DELIVERY OPTION) THIS massage this type have YOUR WON PRIZE IS CONSISTING OF A NOKIA N95 SERIES MOBILE PHONE AND A SEALED WORLD BANK CHEQUE OF 350, 000 POUNDS ISSUED OUT IN YOUR NAME [ WHICH CAN BE CASHED AT ANY STANDARD BANK IN YOUR RESIDING COUNTRY ] AND ALL NOKIA ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES REGARDING THIS PROMOTION.

DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF MONEY COMING IN A CHEQUE TO YOU, IT CANNOT BE SENT TO YOUR LOCAL DELIVERY SO THATS IS WHY WE ARE GOING TO USE A DIPLOMATIC SERVICE DELIVERY FOR THE OPTION YOU HAVE CHOSEN, AND THIS DIPLOMATIC SERVICE WILL DELIVER YOUR PARCEL TO YOUR DOORSTEP AND TO WHOSE SIGNATORY IS ON THE NOKIA PAYMENT RELEASE FO, Please respond to this email by making a selection from the courier options above.
YOUR NAME

COURIER OPTION
DELIVERY ADDRESS

MOBILE NUMBER

Please .i hope you will be give me answer by mail raza [email protected] / shababraza882yahoo.com
thanks
regards

Jun 08, 2010 8:31 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Obviously a scam buddy. If it is indeed a nokia promo, it should be [email protected]

4:18 am

Nokia - ringing problem and bluetooth issue

Dear sir,

I am shijo mathew from faridabad, i have to lodge a complaint regarding mine new handset of nokia model no. 2730 classic, which i purchased on 30th of april 2010. And its today 28th may2010 and i have visited to nokia care centre 3 times from the purchase date for resolving the problem, but the problem remain unsolved. The fault is been found from the date of purchase of the handset. On 7th of may i made a jobsheet for service of mobile regarding problem, fault ringer of handset, bluetooth problem, phone restarts / reboots and phone gets hanged. And i recived my handset back on 11th of may 2010, on a statement that the handset is now ready to use with no fault to it. From the next day onward i faced the same problem as above, but i couldn't visit nokia care while i was out of station. I had a talk to the customer helpline centre for the replace of handset, they requested me to have a visit to nokia care again, and on their request i had a visit again to the care centre regarding same complaint. And me issued the same jobsheet again. (Jobsheet no. 106433527 / 100507 / 32)

Request you to kindly look into this matter and do the needful as soon as possible.

With regards,
Shijo mathew
House no. 1701, sector 29, faridabad
E mail id: - [email protected]
Mb. No. : - 9953796017

6 comments
Sep 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Sir,
I lost my NOKIA 2730 classic at 8:55 p.m on 01.09.2012. its IMEI : [protected]. I have blocked my SIM card.If there is any information regarding the cell phone with above mentioned IMEI after the date and time mentioned above, kindly contact me at [email protected]
thank you.
-Bimal Kumar

Feb 26, 2011 7:36 am

I lost my mobile from bus on the way to college. I had filed a case in the nearest police station on that day itself. But there is no response till this day. Recently i came to know that the mobile is with some students of the nearest school. But i was not able to find that. So i request you to take immediate action and help me to get my mobile back.
Phone model:nokia2730 classic
Imei no:[protected]
Date of lost:1 / 2 / 2011
Contact mail:coolchilly. [email protected]
Contact phone number:[protected]

G
Jun 23, 2011 3:21 pm

i lost my mobile phone today morning in iob bank.. plz found my mobile phone.

L
Aug 15, 2010 3:17 am

imei .no.[protected]

May 07, 2012 2:43 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

my name is manish chourey i stolen my mobile nokia 2730 classic and its IMEI [protected].my contact no [protected] and email id [email protected] please search and contact me...

Jul 24, 2011 5:18 pm

dear sir myself rajan belonging from punjab ., i also buy nokia 2730 classic on 4 april 2010 ...on the same date m also sufring frm common problems
the bluetooth is not working properly…
it takin restarts when i use camera, not cnverting NRW to JPG font or the clicks r getting corrupted, also somtimes show UNABLE to save then get restart…
when i use 1gb mem. card, then dere is no problem..but when i put card of 2gb in it...the songs placed in the mem card r intermixed together while playing on music player...i also scan my mem card to find any typ of virus ...but no virus found...
so pls hlp me to sort out dis problm…….pls reply …thank u

3:40 am

Nokia - nokia customer care & nokia mobile

R/sir,
My phone software is corrput due to boot faliure. After that I am give to it nokia customer care he is give me phone after 15 days.
When I am press *#92702689# then screen is show me -

Serial no —
Made —
Purchasing date —
Repaired —

1 comment
Sep 10, 2011 5:47 am

Nokia online customer care is very useful & helpful for every nokia customer.

Nokia - 'nokia care' oxymoron

From: matt groves
Sent: wednesday, 26 may 2010 12:54 pm
To: 'chatswood'
Subject: re: lcd for a nokia 6220 classic

Dear & lsquo;nokia care’,

This is now an open letter.

You said:

‘sorry for the inconvenience. & rsquo;

Excuse me? although the person who responded to my email below may well feel contrite about the poor service this nokia policy provides, and understandably feel the need to apologise, your apology is not accepted as it is a very blatant lie; & lsquo;nokia care’ management are not sorry at all & ndash; they have deliberately created my inconvenience.

You said:

‘we are not authorised by nokia to sell parts individually. if you would like the lcd replaced, you will need to have it repaired by one of our technicians. & rsquo;

This is a narrow minded policy that will no doubt have aggravated customers before it aggravated me today.

Today I simply wanted a part from you. the part is easily replaced without a screwdriver. I can replace it in about a minute. your organisation is refusing to provide this part, insisting that to acquire it from you I must spend money on one of your & lsquo;technicians’ to install the part, and wait up to a day or more before I am able to use my phone again.

Your policy results in very poor service by you.

I have been told at your chatswood & lsquo;nokia care’ centre that:

‘all the mobile phone manufacturers do this’

What a lame excuse. translation: & lsquo;all our competitors provide poor service so, it’s resonable for us to do it. & rsquo; or & lsquo;you won’t get anything better from our competitors, so get used to it sucker. & rsquo;

Given the simplicity of fitting this part, it is like being told at my shoe store that to acquire a new set of shoes identical to the old ones, I must spend money on one of their & lsquo;technicians’ to put the shoes on my feet, and wait up to a day or more before I am able to walk normally again. note that we are not applying any skill to the selection of the shoes here, we are just putting them on and tieing laces.

It is apparent to me that & lsquo;nokia care’ is an oxymoron.

Every mobile phone I have owned since my 2110 in 1994 has been a nokia. seven of them? you could say I have been a loyal customer. your management has foolishly inconvenienced this loyal customer for (hopefully) the last time.

My current 6220c has been my worst nokia phone for reliability, with issues including
• intermittent reboot loops requiring removal of the battery to get the phone working again,
• the phone shutting itself off on receipt of calls several times each month,
• intermittent freezing during saving of video losing me precious recordings that can’t be replaced on many occasions i’ve used the video functionality,
To mention a few of the phone’s problems.

As part of the vocal minority, i’m doing you people a favour and letting you know my plans with regard to future purchases of nokia products, and how i’ll be discussing my experiences of & lsquo;nokia care’. as your marketing people will know, for every 1 in the vocal minority, there are 10 or 20 in the silent majority who feel the same way, but won’t tell you about it. most dissatisfied customers will just walk away from you to your competitors, and you’ll never know why.

Your marketing people should also know it cost more to get a new client that hold an existing client. you’ve blown it with this now ex-customer.

Wise to forward this email to senior management. they need to understand the consequences of their poor service (=marketing) decisions.

I will purchase the part I need on this occasion on ebay from a reputable seller who will give me what I want for a small fraction of the cost of your & lsquo;service’ (note the small & lsquo;s’) and who will have it shipped to me within a few days. I will then tolerate my last nokia phone for the remainder of my contract or I may chose to ditch it if the opportunity arises at my convenience.

I will share my experiences of & lsquo;nokia care’ with people I care about whenever stories about poor customer service are being discussed, I will probably publish this email thread on various relevant blogs for the information of others, and I will be careful to purchase a brand other than nokia for my next phone.

Matt groves

________________________________________
From: chatswood [mailto:[email protected] au]
Sent: wednesday, 26 may 2010 9:05 am
To: matt groves
Subject: re: lcd for a nokia 6220 classic

Hi matt,

We are not authorised by nokia to sell parts individually. if you would like the lcd replaced, you will need to have it repaired by one of our technicians.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Customer service team

688 pacific hwy
Chatswood nsw 2067

Phone: (02) 9410 0122
Fax: (02) 9410 0260
E-mail: [email protected] au
View your repairs online: www.nokia.com. au/repairstatus
Dealer website: www.nokiacare.com. au/dealers

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended for the addressee only. if you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email immediately. any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you in error. it is your responsibility to check this email and attachments for viruses.

________________________________________
From: matt groves
Sent: tue 5/25/2010 6:04 pm
To: chatswood
Subject: lcd for a nokia 6220 classic
Hi,

I need to purchase an lcd screen for a nokia 6220 classic. I do not need it installed for me, as the installation is easy (as you will know). I just need the part.

I would like to purchase this lcd screen from you early tomorrow afternoon when I will be driving through chatswood. please confirm (in the morning if you can) whether you have the screen in stock, and how much you can sell it to me for when I come by to pick it up.

Matt groves

11:26 pm

Nokia - bye bye nokia (frequent white screen problem)

Hi,

This is Jothikumar . i have purchased recently a nokia 5130 merely because of its cheaper price and wider range of services. Its been all going well for 5 months. Then came the storm, " contact service centre " problem . Gone by the advice of the mobile device, i have contacted the Nokia care. I have been informed, that it is a major problem in the model and it has to be sent to the Factory for repair. So waited for 15 days, as i had the trust that it is Nokia( very well known for its Brand name and reliability and service). After the First service it is goin well for another 15 days. then came another problem" not enough memory", when trying to play songs through music player. But i found a new way to rectify it, and was using the mobile with the same problem for another month. But after that, i got " white screen " problem where the phone does not boot at at all. I have Visited Nokia care and got the problem rectified. Again after 1 month, the problem continued. Its been 4 times i have visited noia care in 1 year. I am very frustrated and annoyed with the kind of service and quality of product that is bein offered. It's very horrible, that i would expect a important call and suddenly the phone won't boot at all. I have lost an important business deal because of this problem. will Nokia get me the deal back, or will they pay me the redemeption amount?. The answer is " Hell NO".
I write this because in future you susbscribers don go by Brand name. its hell of a waste. Everything will be gud n fine only until the company name gets stabilised in the market.

" In precise i have made one of the biggest mistakes by goin by the name 'NOKIA'. For that i have visted, visisting, and will be visiting NOKIA care. So i want to put an end to this. I m migrating to some other brand of mobile. BYE BYE NOKIA and long Live only the "BRAND NAME NOKIA"

This is True. this is not spam by anymeans and i m not against NOKIA.

My number is 9677037237. I am ready to face the music. my email id is [email protected] if you want to call me please call me after 2 days, since it My nokia 5130 is again under problem.

imei - 354223/03/179850/7
model-5130 c-2
code-0577793
Thanks & regards,
Jothikumar P

8 comments
Jan 27, 2012 5:28 pm

i lost my mobile nokia 5130 xpress music ..imei no..[protected]...if found pls contact no-[protected] or email [email protected]@hotmail.com...mny mny tnks.my mobile no in india..[protected].

C
Jan 28, 2010 1:18 am

i lkost my mobile 2 weeks back...last num used is [protected]

Jul 18, 2010 10:17 am

sir,
i lost my cell NOKIA 5130 Modal on the road .plz

Apr 28, 2011 5:39 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

sir i have lost my mobile. if u search my mobile then tell me on my mobile number [protected], or my e-mail address [email protected]

IMEI NO:[protected]
MODEL:NOKIA-5130c-2(RED)

May 21, 2011 8:37 am

Hello sir/Madam,
Iam sharath kumar.p using Nokia 5130 express music mobile for the past 2 years.Today i.e., 21st may 2011 lost my mobile while travelling in city bus in Hyderabad capital city of AndhraPradesh, India..Plz do favour and help me in recovering my lost mobile.Thanking you
My lost Mobile Num is +[protected]
Contact Email : [email protected]
Present Contact Number : +[protected]

Apr 09, 2011 10:42 pm

dkdsp

Apr 09, 2011 10:41 pm

madar chodo mera mobile kharab ho gaya hai

tum sb ki maa ka bhosda

Jul 09, 2010 10:04 am

Yes i truly agree with your comment, I have also one too. The technician repaired it by reprogramming the os. It worked, but after a month and a half the WHITE SCREEN appears, I cannot select or view anything.

4:18 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nokia - display not appear once it is switched off

I have purchased one Nokia-5130 handset vide cash memo no.817 dated 14th February, 2010 from your authorised shop SANTUSHTI at 39, D. H. Road, Saker Bazar, Kolkata - 700 008, West-Bengal, India, the IMEI No. of which is 358293031804171, with 1-G.B Memory Card, which is mal-functioning after one and half months from the date of purchase.

The matter has been immediately brought to the notice of SANTUSTI, from where I have been informed that the same has to be got repaired by exchange of Rs.1700/- as it was detected water leakage inside the instrument, which was totally baseless as there were no scope to contaminate with water.

The problem I am facing that when it is switched on after the switched off, the display vanished and all the game, songs already inserted in the set were also disappeared from the insturment. However after 2-3 days I charged the mobile for atleast 3-hours and the display appeared as usual.

It has been observed that the display disappeared off and on which force me to face at great problem when I speak to my clients as I have a small business.

Under this situation I request you to advise the concerned shop to replace my handset immediately to redress my grievence under an intimation to me.

(The E-mail address of SANTUSTI is [email protected])

Your early action in this regard will be highly solicited.

Thanks.

s/d

Kakali Das Gupta.

4 comments
P
Mar 26, 2010 12:28 am

Hi,
my name is Prem Baweja, i bought a nokia 5130c-2 music express phone on 20.06.2009, since then its not working fine i went to nokia care(Jail Road, newDelhi) 5 times dey repaired almost evrytime but the problem comes again this time one of the hardware is not working and its giving a message like "Contact Service ", the phone is still under warranty but they are saying that they will charge me RS 1400 /- I would like to file a complain against them, Please Resolve my problem and give me a solution.

Prem Baweja
[protected]

May 10, 2011 7:33 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i have lost my mobile in ajmer (rajasthan) dargah in a huge crowd.

Oct 09, 2009 12:30 am

IMEI NO. [protected]

May 19, 2010 4:54 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

First, call your service provider and STOP service.

That phone is gone! Unless someone finds it and returns it to you, don't expect to ever see it again.

4:59 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Sir, I write to you with both the utmost disgust at your “after sales service” in Dubai and barely an ounce of hope that this letter will be met with anything more than a ‘text book’ apologetic response. However, as a letter of complaint is probably the last stone to be unturned in my quest for some semblance of customer service at Nokia, I feel I...

11:33 pm

Nokia - not accepting nokia 6300 mobile for repairing

Be aware of fraudulantNokia Warranty services declaration for repairing of Nokia mobiles under and after warranty through Nokia Care Centres in India as they neither accept mobiles for repairing against damages caused by mobile batteries supplied by them exploding in use with mobile phones. One such case happened with Nokia 6300 IMEI 356818025020087 on 01.04.2010.

Further they do not furnish their genuine postal addresses, the names of their executives and company owners etc on web sites to mail complaints in writing.

A written complaint sent to Nokia India Pvt. Ltd. 5th Floor, Tower A&B, Cybergreen, DLF Cyber City, Sector 25A, Gurgaon, Haryana “122002. India was returned back with comments “left out without address”.

Nokia is very frequently changing its trade name from Nokia India Pvt. Ltd to Nokia India Pvt. Ltd to defraud the consumers.

Below is the written complaint sent to them which remains unreplied.

Anyone buying a Nokia Mobile Phone must be aware of the fraudulent activities of Nokia which is unlike China mobiles.

Notice
2nd Reminder

Krishna Deo, K 44 / 19 NAIK BAZAR, VARANASI (U.P.) 221001
Complainant

Verses

(1) Elite Communication, C-33/2, C Opp. Bharat Mata Mandir, Chandua, Sigra, Varanasi-221010 Phone : 919839486577. E-mail: [email protected] Nokia India Pvt Ltd.
(2) Nokia India Pvt. Ltd. 5th Floor, Tower A&B, Cybergreen, DLF Cyber City, Sector 25A, Gurgaon, Haryana “122002. India
(3) Nokia India, SP Infocity, Industrial Plot no. 243 Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Dundahera, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122016.INDIA. Tel. +91 124 4833000, Fax +91 124 4833099
Opposite Parties

Sub: Loss caused by you parties to the customer by Refusal to accept Nokia Mobile model 6300 for repairing.
Ref; Nokia 6300 IMEI 356818025020087, Submitted for repairing on 01.04.2010

The customer begs to inform you parties as under:

(1) That, the battery supplied with the mobile Nokia 6300 IMEI 356818025020087 burst out causing the mobile to be dead, as such the mobile in question was handed over to your authorized service Centre for repairing on 01.04.2010. Whereas the set was returned back saying that the repairing will be made by the factory after 15 days.

(2) That, the mobile set in question could not be repaired at your service centre on 01.04.2010 and was returned unrepaired. The copy of the job sheet was also retained by you, and issue of a photocopy denied.

(3) That, while accepting the mobile for repairing on 01.04.2010, the set in question was opened and seals tampered at your Service Centre to obtain customer’s signature at two components inside the mobile set.

(4) That, the set in question was again submitted on 05.04.2010 for repairing at your Service Centre, Elite Communication, Chandua, Varanasi, with the option to send it to factory whereat you denied to accept the mobile in question saying that Nokia 6300 was non repairable and set was neither opened and tampered at your centre on 01.04.2010.

(5) That, the customer made you known that the company seals of the mobile were opened on 01.04.2010 at your service centre, but you denied this very fact and refused to accept the mobile set for repairing.

(6) That, your service centre even denied to forward the mobile in question to Nokia Factory at Gurgaon and accept the decision of Nokia India Pvt Ltd.

(7) That, you even denied to furnish the email ID for Consumer Complaints against Nokia India Pvt Ltd and also refused to furnish the details of Nokia Mobile Distributors / Sellers in India.

(8) That, your denial to accept the hand set Nokia Mobile model 6300 for repairing and further denial to furnish the details of Nokia mobile Suppliers in India has made the customer to believe some fraudulent attempt from your side and from the side of M/S Nokia India Pvt Ltd.

(9) That, the customer appears to be defrauded by you and M/S Nokia India Pvt Ltd by selling out a defective mobile and defective battery and deny its repairing or replacement. As such you please are requested to make good the consumers the losses caused by refusal to repair the defective set sold by your Principal Nokia India Pvt. Ltd and by you within 15 days of the receipt of this letter, failing which the consumer shall be bound to refer the matter to the Court of legal action for compensation of all losses and damages at your cost and consequences.

KRISHNA DEO

Nokia is WorsT CELLPHONE makers in whole UNIVERSE

9:08 pm

Nokia - nokia new

Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!

Your email i. D was selected at random and you have therefore been awarded
The sum of gbp£ 850, 000.00 (Eight hundred and fifty thousand great british
Pounds sterling) in the ongoing uk nokia grant promotions 2010 award.

To claim your prize contact:

Dr. David gordon
Finance department
Uk nokia new year promotion 2010 award.
Information and payment bureau:
London representative office.
Tel:+44-704-576-2818,
Email:[email protected] Cn

Send all emails to: [email protected] Cn

Note:
Reply as soon as possible for quick verification and claim.
Reply along with your names, mobile number, contact, address and keep this
Winning information confidential to avoid external claim.

Congratulation from all staff of nokia inc.

Best regard,
Dr. (Mrs. ) jane scort.
(Online co-ordinator).

Direct all emails to: [email protected] Cn

12:33 pm

Nokia - sms about phone number

i ask about sms have been receving befor few days about i won 250.000 GBP on going nokia promo 2010 for cliams call 00447011138417.
please tell me about this sms

my phone 0925477890

email adress [email protected]

3 comments
Mar 04, 2011 9:23 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

From the i got the sms on my phone is i call the number all the time and it ring out and i knew it ..i then belived O my God these people want to scam me so i Thank U all for your help i wish the Nokia Company can stand up to these people and try to catch them and put them away for good if i din't had a net i would may be be stupid to be brain wash and lost my money ..THANK U ALL ...

Mar 03, 2011 9:15 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

To whom it may concern .. i want to know if is true .. my phone number have been receving sms of be the winning of xxx of a sum ...of Euro in the on going NOKIA MOBILE PROMO for claim call+[protected] or Email: nokiaoffice02(AT)yahoo.ie is this true Thank U .

Apr 09, 2010 12:46 pm

my true phone number have been receving sms ([protected])

G
8:10 am

Nokia - prize offer of 415000 pounds

i was sent a message from 447947698148 stating that i had won 415, 000 pounds in an ongoing Nokia Promo and that i should email nokia world @ live.co.uk and call 447035936668.

please verify if this is from your legitimate people and if the promotion and my selection is real. ASAP, THANK YOU.

I am from Trinidad and Tobago and this is not on your options of countries above.

2 comments
Apr 13, 2010 7:13 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i also did receive such message and i wanted to call that number.good things i check-out some info in the net 1st, and saw your comments. hopefully, people will not be deceived and victimized with such tricks.

Apr 08, 2010 8:14 am

Do not reply to that email or call that number. It is a scam. Nokia would NEVER have a @live.co.uk email address.

This type of email address is also popular with fraudsters.

6:51 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nokia - won a prize on promo

I've received a text message stating that I have won a prize of & pound;300, 000.00 gbp an ongoing nokia promotion. there is a telephone no as well as an e-mail address. the e-mail address is [email protected] and the tel no is +44-7035940932. after sending email I have received a mail, please find below
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Congratulation! congratulation! congratulation!

From the desk of the promotion officer,
Nokia mobile sweepstakes promo.
2nd floor berkley square house
Berkley square london w1j 6bd,
London. united kingdom.

Attention !
Email:sarfraz. [email protected]
Date: 7th april, 2010.

I am dr. dave smith, the fiduciary agent assigned to your case, to help you in the claims process of your funds. I wish to congratulate you and to say you are a lucky person to have won this year's draws [nokia mobile promo] .

In line with the commemorating event marking this year anniversary we rolled out over & pound;16, 000.000.00 (sixteen million great britain pounds) for our 142nd anniversary draws. all participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks in australia, new zealand, north america, south america, europe, asia and africa as part of international promotions program, which is conducted annually in britain, london. no tickets were sold.

You are required to fill the attached donation payment verification form to facilitate the processing of your claims which will lead to the payment of your prize to you as required.
You are also to send a copy of your international passport or drivers license along with the filled form. if you do not have any of these, you can send your national identity card or any other form of identification.

This promo is approved by the british gaming board and also licensed by the international association of gaming regulators (iagr). this promo is the first of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. to begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send the verification form below.

Section a

Amount won (in figure) & pound;
Amount won (in words)

Section c
**internet
Contact email address (s) 1.
Internet connection home work public

Note that your funds have been insured and no deductions of any kind can be made on your funds. once again unbehalf of the entire members and staff of nokia I say congratulations and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd anniversary draws.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.. dave smith
©nokia mobile promo.
Information and payment bureau:
London representative office.

2 comments
Jun 05, 2010 12:21 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i have received a message from NOKIA UK MOBILE that ihave won prize of 300, 000 pounds plz inform me how i can rereceived? thanks
mazhar hussain
[protected]

Apr 23, 2010 1:54 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i not recived my amount of prize why?i paid courier fees.plz send me my parcle.

11:46 pm

Nokia - stolen

Dear Sir,

My Mobile got stolen in Local train at Goregaon
I dont have the EMI No. of my phone

Phone details - Xpress Music 5310 - Red Colour - purchased on 8th March _ Dombivli Phadke road.

I just purchased RELIANCE prepaid connection a month ago (8080764463).

Please advice me furthur procedure to block the mobile as well as sim connection.

Regards