NJ Transitnewark airport to penn station

M Jun 30, 2019 Review updated:

At 12:02 a.m. they announce that the 12:04 train to Penn Station is canceled. There is no other information. There's also no information as to whether or not the next train will be running. And people wonder why everyone laughs when you say New Jersey. What a bunch of dimwits.

You clowns really need to give better information to allow people to know whether or not they're actually going to get where they need to go, and stop this crap about no refund. You have the audacity to not give a refund when you haven't provided a service that I've paid for. Seriously. You all should we put in jail

marina123 Jun 30, 2019

last several months NJ transit cancels trains running from bay head to newark, there is never a connecting train in long branch. This occurs frequently.There is no other information. There's also no information as to whether or not the next train will be running. NJ transit has become a sad joke.You really need to give better information to allow people to know whether or not they're actually going to get where they need to go, and stop this crap about no refund. You have the audacity to not give a refund when you haven't provided a service that I've paid for. Seriously. I take the train to get to work on Sundays after this happening to me 3 Sundays in a row. I had to take a cab or lose my job. How many times can you tell your employer that the train was cancelled. the cab was 50.00