NJ Transit — newark airport to penn station
At 12:02 a.m. they announce that the 12:04 train to Penn Station is canceled. There is no other information. There's also no information as to whether or not the next train will be running. And people wonder why everyone laughs when you say New Jersey. What a bunch of dimwits.
You clowns really need to give better information to allow people to know whether or not they're actually going to get where they need to go, and stop this crap about no refund. You have the audacity to not give a refund when you haven't provided a service that I've paid for. Seriously. You all should we put in jail
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee