Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation Texaswrong account payment posted since 2009

Corporate office (Ceo)

My husband has an account with you regarding a vehicle and I wanted to express my concern. His account number is [protected], under michael s. Gumabon. First of all I do not appreciate the individual who snapped at me regarding payment to my husbands account and to be threatened that the vehicle we have will be repossesed after notifying your company that my husband is unemployed and my daughter who was paying the account, lost her job for four months. I understand perfectly that as a consumer we are obligated to pay said debt to the fullest and I had every intent to pay the vehicles past due account. However, when speaking to a ms. Rebecca bravo regarding the payment that I had to pay, which was $2, 554.80 less the past due of amount of $1, 021.49, the remaining I was told needed to be paid because back in 2009 a customer supposedly paid their account and whoever posted the payment made an error. This was since 2009. I had stated to ms. Bravo that I didn't understand why three years later we were notified of the error. My daughter constantly calls your office for either payment to be made or payoff amount and never was she told that an error in the account was made. Ms. Bravo continued to get upset with me stating that we should have noticed it on our billing statements. I stated to her that if that mistake was made, that we as the consumer on the receiving end should not be treated as if committed a crime. Yes, we are as much at fault for not noticing it on our statement, however, it's also the fault of the other consumer who didn't notice that their payment of $1, 500 did not show on their statement and shame of nissan for not identifying the error, at it's early stage and to be told on 7 sep 12, that the entire amount of $2, 554.80 had to be paid or else the vehicle will be taken away. She was not agreeing to tell my side of the story and only to be told to pay that amount or else. Her attitude towards me was not customer like and her demeanor was not acceptable. What I don't understand is that at the 11th hour, we're being threated that if the $2, 554.80 is not paid a reposession will take affect. I perfectly accept that we needed to pay, however, it was not stated on any letters to my husband that this was coming down the pike. I guess that if it was another family, that is not pacific islander, they would be entertained with a payment plan. I feel at that point that she didn't want to communite with me and kept blowing off my questions. Please look into this matter. I still would like to find out what transpired. Thank you for taking the time out to read this. I can be reached at [protected] or email at [protected]@hotmail.com this indidual is very rude.

Sincerely,

Marlyna r. Gumabon

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices