Netspendrefused to release my funds.

I activated a pre-paid credit card with this company. They took my money, however after I provided them with the requested information, they would not activate my card. Their customer service was non-existant. I stayed on the line for literally hours. Each representative refused to help and would simply keep placing me on hold for more than an hour so that I would hang up and call again, or worse, send me to an automated number that would force me to start the procedure all over again. Last representative I spoke with was Irma and she would not give her last name or employee id. She currenly has me on hold for 1 hour and 13 minutes.

RESOLVED

• NetSpend's response · Feb 19, 2013

We understand your frustration and apologize for the problems you have encountered with the block on your account. We understand that this can be an inconvenience, but we can assure you that it is for the security of your account.

We would also like to address the service issues your experienced. Please send your information to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you with this.

We look forward to speaking with you and we should be able to get this resolved quickly.

NetSpend

• Do
    DownWithNetspend Feb 14, 2013

I have a Facebook group 1 million against netspend. Im trying to get people are of the, inmy opinion, deceitful business practices involving this company.