[Resolved] Netspend Corporation โ€” provisional credit

S Jul 23, 2019

I was approved for provisional credit of 947.00. Was told it would be in my account on july 22 2019 was lied to getting run around. The ftc was notified and they also said it s to be put in account. You were sued over this . I want my credit today! I've read the ftc report on netspend promising credit but lying and never giving it even when I'm approved for it. It's against the law that now has been committed. I want a call back and my moneybtoday

Shannon Cormier
[protected]

• NetSpend Corporation's response ยท Jul 24, 2019

Hello Shannon,

We do not recommend posting personal information for security reasons.

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the disputes process. Merchant disputes are not eligible for provisional credit. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Our records indicate that someone from our Corporate Office has been in contact with you. Please email us at [email protected] if you have additional questions or concerns.

Netspend