Menu

Z
Author of the complaint
8:15 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had an existing account for net 10. I have 3 lines (2 which were auto refill). I wanted to transfer my number (that i had for almost 5 years), to one of the new phones (which was active). I had talked for almost 5 days, and they verified that i could keep my existing number. After talking to technical support, and sending me a new sim card, I called to complete the set up. They lost my number, and management stated there is nothing they can do about it. My old phone number was [protected].

All i want for resolution is to get my old phone number back on my new phone (like i asked for in 5 calls.)

More Net10 Wireless complaints & reviews

Net10 Wireless - net10 will not reactivate phone
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Net10 Wireless - scam and cheating