Nebraska Furniture Martvizio 60 inch tv

I call to speak to customer service because we have owned this television for just over a year and the light bulbs must have burned out on the left hand side. Nothing struck the TV it is just blacked out on left side. I was attempting to call to inquire about our TV. My major complaint is customer service. I held 24 minutes to reach electronics. A man in flooring answered & did not even acknowledge my hold time even after I had told him I had held 24 minutes he asked if there was anything else I needed before he transferred me to Furniture. No acknowledgement no nothing. I clarified I'm calling about a TV again and said why would I need to speak to Furniture then he told me he was transferring me to electronics to make things even more confusing. I told him I preferred to be warm transferred and asked if that is what he would be doing he asked if there's anything else I needed I asked again if he was warm transferring me or just sending me again into the abyss and he's simply just cold transferred me once again against what I had requested I sat on hold another five minutes and decided to hang up. Horrible service very rude that gentleman not even acknowledging the hold time to begin with and then just transferring me and not taking ownership of anything. We have purchased a lot from Nebraska Furniture Mart after this though I really think that there's a lot of competition now elsewhere. I will save that when Nebraska Furniture Mart opened there wasn't anyone that could compete with them but that's not the case anymore. Especially that they don't invest in empowering their people to be good at service.

vizio 60 inch tv