Natures Best Acai Berrycan't cancel and they have my credit card #

I tried to cancel my membership and the phone # that was givin to is false, Thet have my credit card # I can't cancel. what can I do about . Thank you Karen

• Pa
    Patricia Feb 09, 2009

Karen

Contact your credit card company. In these days of internet scams, and there are tons of them, credit card companies know they must stand by the card holder. At least mine has. If you tell them what has happened and how they should remove the charge or charges from your credit card.

• Ha
    Hate Fraud and Scammers Feb 09, 2009

This website does not represent the bogus product you received. If you had a return address, just send it back and Cancel your Credit Card. They will continue to charge up that Credit Card without your permission. Trust me, they will!
    Whatever State you got the bogus product from, Call Consumer Affairs and the General Attorneys Office from that State and make them aware of it.
    The FBI is aware of this.
    Maybe even take some of that bogus product you bought and have it tested. You can use that against them since they will be throwing this at you "YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE FINE LINES."
    It is not a Company you are dealing with! Just a bunch of Scam Artist that move from State to State to take you for all you've got.

Go to: www.[redacted]s.com

Company Employee Feb 10, 2009

Karen,
    On behalf of Nature's Best Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any problems or concerns that you may have had while attempting to cancel your order. The phone number listed on our website (1-800-983-7968) is 100% reliable and customer service representatives are standing by! Nature's Best Acai and its employees are unlike any other offer out there and we stand behind our products completely and your satisfaction is our number one concern. Please feel free to try the listed phone number once again and allow our service agents to take care of your situation. We hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

madelinew Feb 10, 2009

"Company Employee", You're like one of those evil people from The Constant Gardener.

• Na
    naturebesthater Feb 12, 2009

Honestly the nature best people have packaged 3 different revolving charges totaling about $118 per month; when I called the 3 different numbers to cancel all of thier services it was the same exact company each time. The 14 day trial on the product starts on the day they package the item...not the day you receive it; they give no information on how to access the "Fit factory" or the "Cost smashers" services. I am not at all sure they are a service that does anything but charges your card monthly. I have canceled everything but I think I may get a new card just in case. I didn't find the company at all trustworthy.

On a side note, you can buy the acai berry stuff in some health stores now. That seems to be a much safer option than giving Nature's Best any way to access your money.

• Ck
    CKirk09 Feb 13, 2009

Can anyone give me a honest to God good contact # or email preferably ( I have no more time to deal with this anymore) to cancel this service?

• Br
    Brandi Feb 13, 2009

Have been a victim of this scam also, I printed out the confirmation. Boy they sure do a good job at fooling people. Right away I was charged $35 for the bromolite and 3 days later $80 for the acai.

**********BE AWARE********** DON'T KNOW HOW THESE PEOPLE SLEEP AT NIGHT**********

Company Employee Feb 15, 2009

Naturebesthater:

Nature's Best Acai Berry and its affiliates believe, as all nutritionists and doctors will also tell you, that the best way to lose weight quickly and healthily, is to have a well-rounded program. Toward this end, Nature's Best offers our customers the best of the best products in a fat-burning, waist-slimming combination that is sure to knock the unwanted pounds away as quickly and safely as possible. If you do not want the entire elite combo, feel free to contact the customer service number for those products (1-877-495-1182) to ensure that you do not receive them. Your satisfaction is our number one concern! Hope this solves any problems or concerns you may have had. Have a great day!

CKirk09:

I believe that you and I have already been in correspondence. If you did not recieve the message that I have sent you, then feel free to look at the response that I recently gave Karen in this conversation thread. Unfortunately, there is no way to cancel via email, but the number listed above (not the number for the other companies as seen in Naturebesthater's reply, but in the one given to Karen) should be able to resolve any issues that you have encountered. Once again, thank you and have a great day!

Brandi:

I regret to inform you that Bromolite is neither one of our company's products nor is it the product of one of the companies that we work with. This means that you may have signed up for a similarly named Acai Berry product, but you do not seem to be one of our customers. However, if you feel that I am incorrect, then please contact our service representatives and check at either of the numbers listed above. Customer service agents will be able to let you know if you are actually registered with our acai supplement or not. Hope this information helps you! Have a great day!

John Doe Feb 16, 2009

Nature's best acai berry is not what it appears to be, they rave about how good acai is for you, and that is true, I lived in the amazon for 2 years, and I know, I have eaten it, and drank it, (they make it into a juice there) many times, but what they dont tell you is they stock their pills full of caffeine and green tea extract, which is NOT good for you and can even send you to the hospital with heart palpitations, I know because it happened to me with hydroxicut and they have the same amount of caffeine in each pill as "Nature's best acai". There are other brands out there that actually give you 100% acai, go with those.

• Sh
    Sherry Feb 18, 2009

Karen...
    Call your credit card company and tell them you want to cancel your card account...for what ever reason you can think of really just to get it canceled... say it's stolen or lost. ...and cancel it and get a new account # and new card . This will avoid any charges being put on your c.c. # that A.N.S. LLC has. Good Luck 2 you.

• I0
    I'm the squeaky wheel Feb 18, 2009

I have been reading all the complaints and I too was taken by this scam For those of you who are claiming we did not read the agreement like we should have [email protected]#@$! On the web-site it is the most confusing and illusional print I know for myself and others we all can't be that stupid. I have read 177 complaints for this acai berry everyone has had to pay around 90.00 if not more at some point after recieving your 14 day trail period which I might add started when you purchased the product not recieved it which in its self is actually bogos. If you do the math on how many people got charged and complained about not including those who have signed up and haven't realized what is about to happen to their account or maybe it already has and they just don't know it yet! That comes to $15, 160.00 that is quit a bit of money don't you think and to think they charge you for bottles that are on there way that you don't receive but they are quick to unload your account and we might have to ask ourselves why are we bailing out big companies from debt when they don't seem to mind taking our hard earned money on a [email protected]#@# bogos scam. Perhaps it might help calling the Attorney General (which I have) but as the saying goes a tiger never changes its stripes So these scam artist will come up with another way to once again take peoples hard earned money. But as the other saying goes what comes around goes around. These are quite alot of complaints alot of voices put together makes alot of noise. I wonder how much noise the Attorney General can stand? My guess like many Americans not alot!

macleanb Feb 19, 2009

I got scammed as well. My credit card company noticed the charges and cancelled my card. I called the 877-495-1182 number and was able to get someone to cancel all the charges. I was shocked to find there were three charges, 1 for $85.91, 1 for $29.95, and another for $2.95 that was trying to get through. I was able to get confirmation codes for the refunds, and the customer services reps employee number. I am going to give this information to my credit card fraud department so a report can be filed and hopefully have this companies ability to do this to someone else removed. Just FYI, the charges showed up on my credit card as Natures Best, and wwwselfhelpFFcoo of oo!! If you see these on your cards call your credit card company and tell them. It is sad that companies can get away with this. I learned my lesson on this one. Hope this helps one of you as well.

• Fo
    fooled Feb 19, 2009

I tried their free trial and I feel like I was scammed as well. Really, you only have about 10 days or so to try the product because the "free trial" starts on the day you order not when you receive it. It took about a week to get the product. When I called customer service I was able to cancel my order for all of the free trials, but they wouldn't refund my money because "it is past the trial period." They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. Honestly, I refuse to get any "free trial" over the internet again because they are ever really free. Nature's best has horrible customer service! I am going to report them to the attorney general and any other consumer complaint service I can find. When I called, I was told that they disclose the information about when the trial starts and all that stuff and I looked again yesterday on the website and couldn't find anything about it. I couldn't even find the customer service number to call on the website, I found it on my credit card statement. They MUST be running a scam if they don't even post a phone number on the website. It seems like a lot of people are being scammed by this company. My best advice would be to buy an acai berry product at a health food store, not through the internet.

• Vi
    vicki Cozby Feb 19, 2009

They billed me $79.96 today after I ordered only a free sample.

• Ly
    Lynn H. Feb 19, 2009

I just got off the phone with Natures Best and they would not refund my money! They charged me $4.99 for the trial and said I had 15 days to cancel the Acai. I did not see any stupid fine print and now they charged me $79.96 for the bottle, but promised me they would not send anything else. This was even after they put you on hold for a supervisor for 25 minutes. Just ticks me off!!! I can't believe they get away with this.
    Word of mouth guys is all we have to stop others being scammed.

• Pa
    patrickdiebold Feb 20, 2009

My name is Patrick... I am in Chicago, IL... I completely DISAGREE with the negative complaints listed above... I made the same mistake of NOT reading the NOT SO FINE print before I ordered the free trial of Acai Berry... So, I was NOT happy when I saw the subsequent charges that followed, after I did not cancel within the 15 day period that was stated in actually BOLD print... So, today I called 877-495-1182, and a very nice, professional agent, by the name of Amanda Osbourne answered the call... I explained my situation to Amanda, acknowledging that I had overlooked the 15 day cancellation policy in the print... At that point, she politely put me on hold... When she returned, she advised me that the charges were non-refundable, but that she would listen to my situation... I was very polite and respectful when I explained that I liked the product, but I could not afford it at this time... I also explained that I would hope to order this product in the future when I could afford it... Amanda Osbourne was very professional and understanding of my mistake... She then proceeded to refund all of the charges, except the $4.95 that I thought I was spending when I ordered the FREE trial... I want to thank Amanda Osbourne again, along with the rest of your company! I have enjoyed my trial of the Acai Berry very much, and I hope to order more of the product when I am able to afford it! Again, Thank you! P.S. Amanda Osbourne deserves a RAISE in pay! She is GREAT! Sincerely, Patrick Diebold P.S.S. My advice to everyone calling to complain... Be respectful and nice when you call... and things will work out in everyone's favor!

John Doe Feb 23, 2009

Well Patrick, make sure you look at the ingredients in the bottle. 200 mg of caffeine and 200mg of green tea extract. And you take it probably take it more that twice a day. Did you know that the MAXIMUM dosage that a doctor can legally prescribe of caffeine per day? 400 mg, so if you are taking that pill at least twice a day, you are taking the max dosage for a perscription, i took a similiar product and it sent me to the hospital with heart palpitations after about a month of taking the product as I was directed, if I had the time and money I would have persued a lawsuit, so be careful with how much caffeine those pills are pumping into your body.

• Su
    sue Feb 27, 2009

I was billed for this and never ordered it and now they won't stop billing me. There is no way I would order this pill knowing that it was 2o0 mg of caffeine, 200 mg green tea & 50 mg ACAI. This is a SCAM and someone should stop it

Company Employee Feb 27, 2009

Vicki,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. If you have decided that you do not wish to continue with our amazing product, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site (1-800-983-7968). Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!

angry woman Mar 09, 2009

I did get someone finally on the phone at 800-983-7968. After I threated to call Oprah's company and Rachel Ray's company. I also threated to get the BBB involved and get my bank to go after them, they agreed after a number of threats to add the money back on my account. At first she said they could not do it because of the agreement. I should also let everyone know that I did not press send to order but deleted my info. 1 week later, I received the order and I call the toll free number on the invoice. They said to forget about it, so I thought that was the end of it. They then charged my account $85.91. After speaking the rep, I found out that they also took out $29.95 and $2.99 on top of the $4.99 for the free samples that I did not order. I told the lady I will tell everyone that I can that their company is crappy. Pleast take note before even putting your info on their site period. Some how they were still able to get my info even though I deleted it and did not press send.

• Lr
    lrgirl1 Mar 09, 2009

I have also called this company multiple times and they still refuse to refund my money. Even after explaing to them that the money they took was my grocery money they still did not cave. My children were sitting next to me and started to cry after I said that and the man just hung up on me. How can they get away with taking people's money, even grocery money at that without blinking an eye. How am I suppose to feed my kids this week with no money. Who do I talk to about this. How do I feed my kids?

• Tl
    tLG Mar 09, 2009

Hey call your credit card company and cancel immediately. My girlfriend, also ordered this and was charged three times from her account. The bank cancelled her credit card and opened her a new one and she has not recieved any of her money back. And many others that i know of have been ripped off as well...Beware before ordering anything without checking out full details.. Hope this post helps deter others from gettin stuck in the same situation.

• Br
    Brenda Mar 09, 2009

Same thing here. I tried the $4.99 sample but found I couldn't use it since it is 200% caffeine. There was never an e-mail to tell me how to cancel my "subscription" nor did I ever receive an e-mail regarding my "subscription to Fitfactory who also charged my account with a $29.95 charge. I was able to reach Fitfactory and get that one cancelled although it is going to take 30 days to get my refund. I have filled out the form daily for 10 days now as well as called the company's "phone number" which is in fact just a call center still to no avail. I usually don't order things like this but did because they used Oprah and Dr. Oz's name.

• Ho
    holmes May 01, 2009

Well I guess if your reading this you know you have been SCAMMED. It really is to bad because if the product was any good they wouldn't have had to been so deceitful with the customers. Those comments about people having been helped with their issues. Well you should know they are employees why else would they even be on this site!

I work hard and the money that was taken from me was needed!!
    With that I say enjoy :)
    I will just have to work harder and longer..
    I AM

• Sh
    Sharon Gillette Jun 22, 2009

I too have been charged 19.95 for the on-line fitness which they said I agreeded to when I ordered the Aci-berry product.They have been charging me since Jan.2009.I just got off the phone and they said I failed to read the fine print. Did agree to refund me 3 months.Big of them.I never noticed of the charges as I buy a lot off e-bay.I called 1 877-495-1182 Thanks to karen for the number.

Chuck Turner Jul 20, 2009

Natures Best Acai scam - report them by filing a complaint at:

www.FTC.gov

www.ic3.gov

• Ti
    tinaj82 Jul 29, 2009

Hi everyone, I was researching for the acai berry product. First, I'm truly sorry for all who was scammed. Second, I can tell you, you need a lot more than 100mg of the extract to even get results. Now, with that info I will give you the proper info needed. 2000mg to 3000mg is what one needs from the supplement in capsule form daily. Also, you can take this w/ 2 to 3 shots of the juice daily. The juice is excellent. The best supplement acai berry product I found is from Natrol. One may purchase this from Walgreens drugstore @ $9.99 for 60 capsules w/ @ this time offering an extra 15 as a bonus. Instruction is to take 2capsules 1X daily w/ a meal. Active ingredient is 1000mg acai extract 4:1 w/ a total carbohydrate 1g <1%. Other ingredients= maltodextrin, hypromellose, silica, magnesium stearate, & water these are what baisicly makes up the capsule container itself. This product contains NO yeast, wheat, milk, egg, soy, artificial colors or flavors, no perservatives and best of the worst of all NO SUGARS or GLUTENS, the stuff is really poison to our brains & our system. Natrol has their website, manufactures address, & phone number all right on the bottle. 100% vegetarian & rainforest safe is what is said on bottle also. So with that I hope I've help you all to find a more potent, cheaper, & healthier product. Oh, & the juice I talked about earlier it should come in a wine bottle type container, don't be fooled by anything else... any comments or concerns you'd like to ask or share.. my email=([email protected]). thank you, Tina

• Ju
    Judy Jun 06, 2016

I saw the add saying it was a RISK FREE trial for $4.95 for a 2 week supply, on line, as seen on OPRAH, along with ProBiotic. I printed off all of the information. I read the information, found that on the ProBiotic, you only had 15 days to cancel or they would charge my account for future shipments. I called and cancelled as well as sent an e-mail advising them NOT to send me anymore products and they were not to charge my account.

I found nothing about joining a membership on the site for Natures Best Acai Berry, therefore was not aware there would be future charges from Natures Best until the charge appeared on my bank statement. I called the number provided, found no e-mail address. I had to threaten several times to turn them into the Attorney Generals office before he agreed to give me a refund. He just kept saying it was clearly stated that I had a limited amount of time to cancel the "membership" and that I had not resonded in time. The product had no effect on me what so ever that I could tell.

Spage,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of Nature's Acai Berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! Furthermore, upon agreement to these terms, our customers also agree to a free trial of two other products from other companies. At Nature's Acai we believe, as do all doctors and nutritionists, that a well-rounded program is best for quick and healthy weight-loss. Remember, your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any future issues. Thank you and have a great day!

• Sp
    Spage Jun 06, 2016

through their website i ordered the free trial with 4.99 shipping now i have that plus 79.96 charged then 29.95 from lifstylefit.co...have not clue what that is and 2.95 from costsmashcom...have not a clue what that is... called cancelled my credit card... going to file claim of fraud...BUYER BEWARE Customer service number is a joke!!

• Je
    Jerry Jun 06, 2016

You agree to a free trial and they start billing your card even though you try and call
    to tell them you do not want their product.
    You have to go to your bank and file a complaint in order to get you money back.
    That seems to be the price you have to pay for dealing with this bogas company.

• La
    LaReeta Drennan Jun 06, 2016

I ordered those so called free acai berry pills - then I was charged $79.95 - for what I have no idea! I called you people to find out why. The person didn't speak english good - so I still don't know why. I did cancel. I got a new credit card when I cancelled the old one. So you can mail my money to me at the below address:
    LaReeta Drennan
    6015 Irish Hill Dr.
    Houston, Tx. 77053

• Do
    DONT TRUST NATURES BEST Jun 06, 2016

I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH OF A FRAUD THIS COMPANY IS. I ALSO HAD TO CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD BECAUSE OF UNAUTHORIZED AND NON DISCLOSED AMOUNTS ACAI WAS CHARGING ME. DO NOT IN ANYWAY BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I CALLED AND CANCELED ANY SERVICE ONCE STARTED RECEIVING INFORMATION FROM RANDOM COMPANIES. I CALLED ACAI AS WELL AND DESPITE MY CANCELLATION, THEY SAID THAT THEY STILL CHARGED THE $79 AND WOULD NOT REFUND IT. **MIND YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHERE DID IT EVER STATE THAT THEY WOULD DO THIS. IN FACT MY FIRST CLUE TO WHAT KIND OF COMPANY SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE LACK OF INFORAMTION SENT. THEY BASICALLY JUST WANT YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. THEY SIGNED ME UP FOR 2 OTHER SERVICES TO WHICH THEY SOLD MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. IT WAS A NIGHTMARE AND I AM SO APPAULD THAT PEOPLE DO BUSINESS THIS WAY.

• Pi
    pissed off Jun 06, 2016

I ordered a sample of Natures Best, Acai Berry to try for the amount of 4.99 for shipping and handling. The company then turned around and charged my acount 79.96 with out my approval. I am very pissed about this. What kinda company would charge someone without approval. I cancelled my credit card, and disputing this charge to this company. I also tried the product and it don't even work. I have not lost any weight in taking this product and do not get any extra energy like the product advertised. I recomend not to try this product, its false advertising and does not work and they charge your creit card without approval. Do not buy!!!

"Dont Trust Natures Best",

I would like to clarify to you that all of our terms are completely and fully disclosed on the website from which our products are ordered. When our customers sign up for our amazing weight-loss supplement, they are getting an elite package as part of a well-rounded and healthy weight-loss program as any nutritionist or doctor would recommend. Your information was not "sold" to anyone. That is not a practice that this company engages in. Instead, in the terms, you agree to a free trial of the other products listed on the website. I would like to apologize on behalf of Nature's Acai if you feel that this was not communicated well enough to you, our valued customer. If you have any unresolved issues, please feel free to contact us at our helpful customer service line at the number listed on our website (1-800-983-7968). Have a great day!

Valued Customer,

First, as a representative of Nature's Acai Berry and its affiliates, I would like to apologize for any misconceptions that you might have about our acai berry supplement. Please keep in mind that continued use (a minimum of 3 months) is recommended for our customers to achieve the most benefit from our product as possible. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offer an amazing product! However, if you do not wish to continue with our elite combo or have any other concerns, please feel free to contact our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our website (1-800-983-7968).

Second, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. If this is not the case, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site. Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!

• Ju
    Julie Jun 06, 2016

I ordered my pills on 2/14/2009 and my credit card was charged the 4.99 shipping fee. I was unable to go to their website to check on my order or get a phone number due to my computer security program whch stated that this site has a problem with their security certificate. I did order my products from another computer and was permitted to go to the site on that computer. Anyway, I figured I got scammed for 4.99. no big deal, right...WRONG. I noticed a chaarge for 29.95 to my credit card, I called my bank and they gave me the phone number and when I called I did get to speak with someone who did have a heavy accent (i had to have her repeat alot of the information so I could write it down). I was told that I was "cancelled from the Lifestyle program and my money was refunded. That did happen so far. I went back on my account because my account wasnt balancing out and I noticed a charge for 79.96. I knew that I had not knowly authorized this money to be taken out of my account. So, again, I called the bank and they gave me the contact information and I called the company. Once again I spoke with someone who had a heavy accent. She informed me that I did agree to the charge and that it was in the terms of agreement. She also gave me 4 ( I believe it was 4 could have been 3 though) different websites to try and my computer would NOT let me go to the site. She told me that she would cancel my "account" but that even if I returned the product unopened I would NOT receive a refund of my money because it was past my "14 day" waiting period. According to the records on her end my 14 day waiting period was up on March 2, 2009. While I wont dispute that, what I will dispute is the fact that the product was shipped on Maarch 2, 2009 per their shipping statement that I was holding onto. I hung up very pissed off after telling them that I felt this was a scam and that I was going to contact the Better Business Bureau as well as letting Facebook (who I had gotten the website from) know the type of companies that they are dealing with. Later I was able to go to the website on a different computer and when I went to the website () I found the terms of agreement on the bottom of the page. it stted in their terms of agreement that the 14 day waiting period was to begin on the day the product was shipped. Well simple math will tell you that since my product was shipped on March 2, 2009 (per their shipping insert) that 14 days from that would be March 16, 2009. I called them on 1-800-983-7968 on March 12, 2009 at 849pm EST. that is well within my 14 days time frame. But still I was told that it was past my 14 days and nothing could be done. I have printed out the terms of agreement and I am forwarding to my lawyer as well as the Better Business Bureau and possibly my local police. This is a ridiculous misuse of the product as well as misuse of my credit card. I have made everyone that I know aware of the SCAM that this company is doing.
    Thanks for allowing me to voice this. I will keep this site updated.
    Julie Allison

• Ha
    Harrieet L. Morris Jun 06, 2016

Saw the add on Real Age .com about the Acai Berry, Dr OZ backs use of this.
    Placed order for free trial, had to pay shipping at the time of purchase of $4.95.
    Cannot take the product, made my blood pressure go very high.
    Now the company hit my credit card for $79.95 without my approval, I have tried to no avail to
    contact this distributor and cx what they are charging. I am in process of filing against the charge with
    my Chase Credit Card company.
    I cannot take the product, I tried the trial for two days but blood pressure went up to 171 over 101. I cannot
    take and will not take and will not pay. My credit card is cut up and I have a whole new account to prevent
    stealing scams such as this.

Harrieet,

I would first like to apologize for any issues you may have had during the time period that you were using Nature's Acai Berry. While I cannot accept responsibility for those issues, it is understandable that our amazing weight-loss supplement might not be everyone just as many over-the-counter drugs might affect different people in different ways. I sincerely hope that any problems you may have had have been resolved as the health and well-being of our valued customers is very important to us at the company.

Furthermore, I would like to remind you that all of the terms of service were made very clear to our customers prior to signing up for our risk free trial. With such an amazing product, one cannot but assume that our customers would wish to continue taking the supplement regularly. Thus, as part of the terms of service that customers agree to upon signing up, they are enrolled in an elite membership for Nature's Best. If this is not the case, feel free to contact our very helpful customer service line at the number listed on our webpage (1-800-983-7968). Our service agents are standing by and are ready and willing to assist you in any manner you might choose. Your satisfaction and healthy living are our main concerns. Hope to hear from you soon! Have a great day.

• Je
    jeninok Jun 06, 2016

"Furthermore, I would like to remind you that all of the terms of service were made very clear to our customers prior to signing up for our risk free trial."

Not quite...most consumers are used to a "free trial" being that you only pay for shipping and have a certain number of days to cancel BEFORE you are charged for the bottle. It's not a 'free trial' if you have to send back all of the pills in order NOT to be charged. False advertising. Thank goodness the higher-ups are looking into this scam.

The exact same thing happened to me. I thought I was signing up for a free trial to try the Acai Berry pills and happily paid for my S&H. I was told by my doctor not to continue taking them so I called to cancel any further shipments. Didn't matter--they charged my credit card $78 and CLAIM that was payment for the so-called free trial. I told them do not send any more or charge me for any further shipments. Thank goodness I have gotten a new credit card from my bank and therefore Acai Berry cannot charge me anymore!!!

I want my money back.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices