Great HealthWorks / Omega XL Logo

Great HealthWorks / Omega XL

Having problems with Great HealthWorks / Omega XL?

Great HealthWorks / Omega XL Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 609 4818 (Omega XL)
+1 800 488 8082 (Omega XL Customer Support)
+1 866 449 9679 (Great HealthWorks)
4150 SW 28th Way
Thu12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Great HealthWorks / Omega XL Customer Service. Initial Great HealthWorks / Omega XL complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Great HealthWorks / Omega XL above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Great HealthWorks / Omega XL. Discuss the issues you have had with Great HealthWorks / Omega XL and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Great HealthWorks / Omega XL Complaints & Reviews

Great HealthWorks / Omega XLCharges for products not received.

I have talked to several people about a mix up in orders. I haven't received ANY products and the LAST person I talked to was MaryBel. She said you will contact me and straighten out everything. Check how many times I have called you on recorded line. I am being charged on my credit card products for Dec 7, in the amount 48.42. Dec. 14 in the amount 50.59. Dec. 17 in the amount of 50.59. I never received anything. I am on the monthly receiving for OmegaXL. Please I need someone to help me. When can I have someone call me or text me. I am getting very frustrated with all of this. Please, please contact me. If I don't hear from you I am going to dispute the charges on my credit card and cancel any further orders.
Angela Rodrigo [protected]

Great HealthWorks / Omega XLOmegaXL

Order number A-C001AE68E
    for John Hyndman

We have been trying to cancel the standing order for this product for months, with no success. The first time we tried to call, no-one spoke and the call hung up. Since then we have tried several times, but the calls are either unanswered or they are put on hold and no-one answers. Eventually, we sent an email, on July 22, which was acknowledged, but no cancellation was made, and the order has continued to come. Email correspondence attached.

We need to cancel this order, please, immediately. And would seek reimbursement through the money-back guarantee.

OmegaXL
    OmegaXL

Great HealthWorks / Omega XLRefund for omegaxl I did not order

Great health works (invoice a-200194e00) charged my credit card acct on 7/27/20 for $78.77 at ~4am. I phoned company and cancelled 3 hrs later. They acknowledged cancellation but shipped product anyway on about 8/7/20 via usps. I received product on 8/13/20 and returned it via usps. Great health works customer service said refund will be made once they receive product. It is now 8/24/20 and no refund yet. Great health works would not give me a return authorization # or anyway I can track the return. Is this a scam?

Great HealthWorks / Omega XLOmegaxl

Re: Invoice : W-90044C425
        Amount : 47.75 (USD)
        Payment Method : V
        I have put my orders on pause. I would have cancelled any further orders, but that choice was not available. Since I put further orders on Pause, I have been charged for two more shipments. When I phone to talk to a real person, no one answers the call. Also no one returned my call as I requested once.

I would like my money returned for two shipments and you can send a portage label for me to return these shipments

Laura Harter
        9+[protected]

Jul 26, 2020

Great HealthWorks / Omega XL — Unauthorized credit charges

This company continues to charge my credit card for products that were not authorized. Sent several notice...

Great HealthWorks / Omega XLI am complaining about the cost of this product omega xl

My name is Shirley Vernon address: 12 Vickilyn Ct, Greenville, SC, It is not the product but the price, $40.00 a bottle this I can't afford. I need you to cancel this order. Please Stop withdrawing from by bank account for this Omega XL. Maybe at a later date I can reorder.Please send a cancelation confirmation to my e-mail address:
          [protected]@outloo.com

RESOLVED

• Great HealthWorks / Omega XL's response · Dec 17, 2020

Thank you for your review. We apologize for our delay in responding to this complaint as it was only recently brought to our attention. Upon receiving this review, we did attempt to contact you but were unsuccessful. As requested, your account has been canceled, and an email confirmation was sent to the address on file. We welcome any future requests via our customer service line at [protected] or [email protected] Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to all customers. We take our customer's comments seriously and appreciate the feedback shared.

Omega Xl — Overpriced and keep charging my grandmother's cc

First off the product is way overpriced you can receive Krill Omega 3 for under $20 a month. My Grandmother...

Omega Xl — Auto charging credit or debit cards

I'm not here to discuss whether or not the product works, maybe it does for some but these guys are RIP...

Omega Xl — Joint Pain product I did not Order

Omega XL has been withdrawing money from my checking account at Greater Nevada in the amount of ninety six...

Omega Xl By Greathealth Works, Ken Mears, Miles Dupree, Christina Palmer, Angel Garcia — Con Company preys on the sick and elderly

GreatHealth works is a manufacture and distributor based in Hollywood, Fl of a a product called Omega Xl a...

Omega Xl — Lies and deception

I was contacted by Great Healthworks for for a customer service position with some up-selling. I passed the...

Omega Xl — Will try their best not to refund your money

I am one of the people that you probably called at one point. I too am now a former employee. I will say...

Omega Xl — Return policy

What is O XL? This item was developed by research workers who happen to be investigating the probable...