The 3 Week Diet Logo

The 3 Week Diet

Having problems with The 3 Week Diet?

917 Lusk St., Ste. 200
Boise, Idaho

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The 3 Week Diet.

Complaints & Reviews

The 3 Week DietDownload

I've purchased The 3 Week Diet book and after I paid a received a download link which was not working. I tried many times but wasn't able to download anything. I emailed The 3 Week Diet tons of times with no luck getting a response.
I guess in my case they should have refunded my money or at least they could provide me with a proper link, but it seems like these guys really don't care. They got my money and that's all.

The 3 Week DietUseless!

I've ordered a book and they promised I'm going to be 100% satisfied. They also told me that I'll get my money back in case I wont be happy with the results. I received my book and I was extremely disappointed! I done everything like it was said in that book, followed every instruction, but nothing! This book is absolutely useless and it will never help! Better go to the gim! When I tried to contact customer service there was no response. So these people are just liars. When I wanted to get my money back they just disappeared! Truly a scam!

www.3weekdiet.comThey charged me for some additional stuff, which they haven't mentioned before

I used the website www.3weekdiet.com. I ordered the books from the website, but it was scam. These jerks charged me for the books, but after couple of hours I noticed some additional charge in amount of $30. I have no idea for what was this charge. I contacted the seller, who told me that it was for additional handling. WTF? No one warned me about these charges. Please, share your views about this company and their services.

www.3weekdiet.comThe seller charged me for wrong sum

Scam, scam, scam. I ordered e-book from the website www.3weekdiet.com. I thought that it cost $30, ‘coz this price was mentioned on the website. But when I checked my account, it turned out that this book cost $56. I tried to reach the customer services, but no one replied to my emails. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

3weekdiet.comTheir system and advices didn't help me and they didn't refund

I recently joined the website www.3weekdiet.com, and the seller promised 60 days money back guarantee. I decided to try their services and followed all their instruction, but after 30 days nothing, I waited more, but I only gained the weight. I contacted the seller and explained everything. He told me that they would return money, but it was big lie. Impossible to reach him. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?