MyPrepaidCenter.com — visa award card
I bought a set of Mastercraft tires around March 2017, which were to include a $60 Visa prepaid card as a rebate through myprepaidcenter.com.
I can't even get the website to come up to activate the card.
After doing an online search, I see many, MANY people complaining about this.
I tried contacting what seems to be the parent company, which is Hawk Incentives, on their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pg/HawkIncentives/posts/?ref=page_internal) but haven't yet got any reply.
I an hoping that eventually I'll be able to activate the card, but it seems I better not hold my breath and expect any favorable results.
More MyPrepaidCenter.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card activation 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card not accepted at stores listed on website 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa persona gift card
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid visa debit card
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - discount tire rebate award debit
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa debit myprepaidcenter.com
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa gift card not recognized.
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - I have two visa cards as rebates from belle tire - $150 - cannot register online or on phone
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - coopertires award card