MyPrepaidCenter.comvisa award card

I bought a set of Mastercraft tires around March 2017, which were to include a $60 Visa prepaid card as a rebate through myprepaidcenter.com.
I can't even get the website to come up to activate the card.
After doing an online search, I see many, MANY people complaining about this.
I tried contacting what seems to be the parent company, which is Hawk Incentives, on their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pg/HawkIncentives/posts/?ref=page_internal) but haven't yet got any reply.
I an hoping that eventually I'll be able to activate the card, but it seems I better not hold my breath and expect any favorable results.

• Cj
    CJ O Jun 01, 2017

I had the same problem with the website. Thank you NancyM, the number you supplied worked well.

• Na
    NancyM74 Jun 01, 2017

I had the same problem as well with the website. However, in tiny print on the back of the card is a phone number... [protected]. I was able to easily register my card and activate it there. Good luck!