[Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com — prepaid visa
I have $120 from "Discount Tire" that expired 6/18. The website says the funds remain even if the card is expired. Well- I can't access anything on-line or by phone because both places say the card # is invalid. Very frustrating. I would love to know how to access my available funds with an expired card but you can't find the information anywhere. It seems like a total scam to hand out rebate cards that EXPIRE. It was less than a year even. I will never buy from Discount Tire if they are ok doing business this way.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More MyPrepaidCenter.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card activation 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card not accepted at stores listed on website 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa award card 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa persona gift card
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - discount tire rebate award debit
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa debit myprepaidcenter.com
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa gift card not recognized.
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - I have two visa cards as rebates from belle tire - $150 - cannot register online or on phone
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - coopertires award card