Mutual of Omaha — fraud and scam
I was a seasoned insurance agent and relocated so naturally I needed a job. Mutual Of Omaha has a great reputation so I thought it was a great fit. I began to write business and not get payed this is normal in insurance sales things take time to go through under writing and medical records. I worked for 2 months with out a dime just expecting it to all come in at once I delivered the policies (closed cases) pay day rite? Nope they hit me with all kinds of hidden fees that no one ever told me about and guess what I worked just to pay them. Two months just burning gas when it was $3.75 a gallon and running through my savings because it was all coming back to me. HaHa Please don't make the mistake I made all the recruiters tell you you will make 60k-70k by your second year and a lot of people make 100k+. Only the people that lie to their customers make the big bucks guess what thats fraud.
More Mutual of Omaha Complaints & Reviews
- United Dtc Insurance Co - unauthorized charges
- Mutual of Omaha - cancer policy wont pay
- United Dtc Insurance Co - insurance
- Mutual of Omaha Medigap Policy - mid year premium increase
- Mutual of Omaha - cancer insurance
- United DTC Insurance - got ripped off
- United/DTC Insurance - insurance / take out money that they did not have the right to.
- Mutual of Omaha Whole Life - claims processing
- Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company / United DTC Insurance - no policy papers
- United dtc - united dtc 1470332144