Murphy USAGasoline Pump

OK, about a week ago, I went with my grandfather to a Walmart Murphy USA Gas station. I went and started the auto-pump thing, while grandpa went to the store. I was looking around, and wondered why the pump was taking so long. I suddenly heard splattering, and I saw that gasoline was spraying from the pump and all over. I yelled for my younger brother, age 6, to "Get the heck out of the car and run to the sidewalk, " because an (idiot) was smoking next to the gas. My grandpa hit the Emergency Stop button, but the manager came out and started yelling at us. He claimed it was our fault for not "Properly inserting the pump", but the auto-stop thing was busted without me knowing. He claimed we had to pay for all the spilled gasoline, about 25 Gallons. (more than $100), which we were forced to do. I am never going to visit Walmart's "Quality Fueling Stations" ever again.